Quantcast
Carerra GT straight piped - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Carerra GT straight piped

My Ride
    FD3S

Default Carerra GT straight piped

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    C5 Z06, sr20 s13, 05 Cummins

Sounds good, but that guy needs to learn how to drive....fuckin pussies buying a car like that and they will just wrap it around a pole....

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by canadianskyline
    Sounds good, but that guy needs to learn how to drive....fuckin pussies buying a car like that and they will just wrap it around a pole....

That's what we say about all you RHD pussies too...what makes you think he cant drive out of a 5 second clip??

He kept the car strait...and I thought recovered very well...

But what do I know...I drive FWD right??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

The fact that he kept that thing going straight would make him a good driver, not a bad one. That was pretty sick.
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

My Ride
    reebok Jams

I dont know i agree, he looks like an idiot and looks like he almost lost it, but maybe he did that to look super out of control and swing it arround like nuts. Anyway all i know is a car like that should come with a course, i dont care. If your putting one of the fastest supercars into a guys hands that may not know a thing about 200+mph super cars they need to be sat down and tought.

but nice vid

RIDES: 94' EH2: Sold, 98' DC4 sold, 93 S13 sold, 93 S14 the lead sled

1992 Honda EG6 SiR for sale!:ONLY! $4900.00Message me for more info!

My Ride
    '09 STi

Wow, I love the motorized spoiler, its .

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

OMG
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    FD3S

hahah I would love to see any beyonder drop the clutch and keep that thing in control, not to say none of us could, but it would definatly be a challenge

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

I wonder if he can 3rd gear drift?

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by Honda_002
    hahah I would love to see any beyonder drop the clutch and keep that thing in control, not to say none of us could, but it would definatly be a challenge
    Totally. I'm suprised he kept it so straight after all that back-and-forth action.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

I'm surprised he didn't stall it. CGTs with their tiny clutch are supposed to be a bitch to launch.

And man, does that sound nice.

My Ride

Originally posted by EK 2.0

That's what we say about all you RHD pussies too...what makes you think he cant drive out of a 5 second clip??

He kept the car strait...and I thought recovered very well...

But what do I know...I drive FWD right??
    He went back and forth like 4 times before the car corrected itself.....he was overcorrecting and inducing that speed wobble himself.....if he knew the car or was a better driver the car wouldnt have wobbled like that at all. I've seen that exact situation happen many times with inexperienced drivers.

Also....what makes u say i cant drive....you havent seen me drive....dont be a dick....

You're right though...i cant drive worth a shit either. Just like half the little 16 year old shits buying rhd cars lately....

Or can i??
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PuUMFjD5EEU
    Last edited by canadianskyline; 11-19-2006 at 08:24 PM.

He went back and forth like 4 times before the car corrected itself.....he was overcorrecting and inducing that speed wobble himself.....if he knew the car or was a better driver the car wouldnt have wobbled like that at all. I've seen that exact situation happen many times with inexperienced drivers.

Also....what makes u say i cant drive....you havent seen me drive....dont be a dick....

You're right though...i cant drive worth a shit either. Just like half the little 16 year old shits buying rhd cars lately....

Or can i??
    You can drift. Doesn't mean you can drive. I doubt too many people on here can. Not claiming I can either.

My Ride
    FD3S

^ yeah you can drive, but he probably doesnt burnout everyday so no he probably doesnt know that car all that well (in a sideways sense.) But honestly who goes out, buys a carrera and drifts it?

My Ride

Originally posted by writhen

You can drift. Doesn't mean you can drive. I doubt too many people on here can. Not claiming I can either.
    Being able to drift well, in my opinion, is a pretty good indicator of how well a person can control a car (on the same token anyone who is a great autocrosser/roadrace is generally capable of being a good drifter), generally, skill in one area of driving carries over into other disciplines as well......drag racing seems to carry over too....

look at guys like rhys millen, successful import drag racer, successful drifter, successful rally driver.

Collin mcrae, successful rally driver, very good grip driver as well, and i can guarantee he can drift too.

Look at all the d1 guys in japan, more than a few of them are successful JGTC drivers as well.

Drifting teaches you car control, how to choose a line, how to carry speed and be smooth, how to heel/toe and in general how to be a better driver, just like any other motorsport.

My Ride

Originally posted by Honda_002
    ^ yeah you can drive, but he probably doesnt burnout everyday so no he probably doesnt know that car all that well (in a sideways sense.) But honestly who goes out, buys a carrera and drifts it?
    Who said anything about him drifting it, I agree that would be stupid.

I'm just saying, if you don't know how to control a car properly (which in my opinion he doesnt), you should probably not be going out and doing burnouts/hard launches until you've learned how in a controlled environment. If he continues doing that he definately runs a large risk of yard saling that thing...and that'd be a shame...not to mention unsafe.

My Ride
    FD3S

he is probably skilled but its different in every situation, I dont think you would do that well your first time trying to control a car like that

My Ride
    Infiniti

Or can i??
    just because YOU can drift DOES NOT make you the fuckin judge on how well a car youve never driven is being controlled by a guy youve never met, from your posts it sounds like youve got a fuckin ego that could fill the grand canyon

plus if you notice in the vid hes featherin the throttle with every slide, he must be a n00b! your right!
    Last edited by streetarab; 11-19-2006 at 09:19 PM.

My Ride

Originally posted by streetarab

just because YOU can drift DOES NOT make you the fuckin judge on how well a car youve never driven is being controlled by a guy youve never met
    Doesnt it? Who made you the judge of that?

You guys get too worked up over this stuff, grow up....

My Ride
    '09 STi

Drifting teaches you car control, how to choose a line, how to carry speed and be smooth, how to heel/toe and in general how to be a better driver, just like any other motorsport.
    You're going to have to come up with better lines than that if you want to be in FF4.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast