• Being called a Nigger is worse

152 60.32%
  • Being called a cracker is worse

12 4.76%
  • they are equally bad

88 34.92%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: N*gger Vs Cr*cker

Most of us are still slaves. Slaves of Bill Gates - Microserfs.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by jdm_eg6
    i think Ni**a=Cra**er because of their racial connectivity. their designed to insult. and i know we DO use them as forms of copy cating Gangsterism.
    Uhhh you realise "gangsters" are white right? They have a pinstipped suit and usually Italian? I dont know how bla.. I mean Niggas or what ever the hell THEY call THEMSELVES Think but gansters are whit... Crackas sorry. I call people niggers all the time and like it. I use it as an insult because people get shocked by it.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    In theory, one is as bad as the other if used in a hateful context... but I don't care if someone calls me a cracker, why anyone of our generation gets upset at nigger, I don't know, it's not like any of us were slave owners, and it's not like any of you were slaves.

The world is too damned sensitve IMO.
    I agree. Yes the words have a racist history but now adays I think its silly to take such offence to a word. I am white and I dont give a shit if I get called cracker by any one regardless of their race. For the majority of the time I think alot of people just play the race game to devert our attention away from their faults.
    Do you call some one a mother fucker because they have sex with their mom or because they screwed up? Same deal. Yes they aren't appropriate words but in the end, thats just what they are... words

EDIT: So where do we vote if we don't think they are mean at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    couple 'tings

Originally posted by Toma
    now we are stooping to the level of rating the severity of racial slurs?

Fuck off with that nonsense.

Equal of course. You cannot dignify a racial slur by giving it a rating

two piles of shit are both still shit, but one can smell worse.....and we were not dignifying anything, we were asking society what their personal opinions are on this matter to possibly attain a better understanding of what current popular culture has to say about current popular vocabulary.

Originally posted by Darkane
    I mean Niggas or what ever the hell THEY call THEMSELVES
    ah....i get what your trying to say, but you just stereotyped an entire race as opposed to just the ones responsible which is kinda the point of what were trying to avoid....i believe Oprah did a full show on this exact thing once and she hates the word, so you gonna tell me that Oprah is a "nigga" or that you're an ass?
    Last edited by Drew; 11-22-2006 at 08:10 PM.

My Ride
    couple 'tings

[QUOTE]Originally posted by schurchill39

EDIT: So where do we vote if we don't think they are mean at all?
    [/QUOTE

to be honest i didn't think of that being an option.....but i can't edit it so if a mod could do it that'd be appreciated]

A whip cracker is superior to a slave, so a cracker is superior to a nigger in that sense, making nigger worse.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by turbotrip
    A whip cracker is superior to a slave, so a cracker is superior to a nigger in that sense, making nigger worse.
    As I've mentioned though, would you rather be likened to the commiter of atrocities, or the victim?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Someone pointed out that it's all about intent. That person is dead on.

Making whatever words taboo because of historical context doesn't eliminate the intent of someone using that word. The worst thing you could do when someone uses whatever term in a malicious way is react to it. Your reactions does nothing but gratify them. Besides, if you're not backing up this inbred fucks beliefs, your opinion about their vocabulary doesn't mean anything to them anyway.

Just to make my rant clear .. eliminating words will not eliminate ideas. If some asshole decides not to like people based on their skin colour, their religion, or what kind of socks they wear, they will not run out of words to use when they spout their nonsense to whoever might be listening. Reserving certain words as "especially bad" just gives them that much more to latch onto.

I'd vote for "equally worthless" if it were an option, but it wasn't there. If you can accept someone calling you whatever, it's probably because they're your buddy and you already respect them. If it's comming from some ignorant fuck who's trying to get a rise out of you, you shouldn't care what they're saying, let alone the words they might be using while saying it.

ps. In my opinion, the reason slurs towards whites are seen as lesser than slurs towards others is because we live in North America, a society that was recently dominated by white people. Of course, as you can probably tell from my rant above, I think it's a moot point and that we shouldn't care about the morons using whatever slur in a negative way. We should really just be glad that we live in one of the most progressive societies in the world.

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

Originally posted by Honda EXR

Exactly! Or any slurs for that matter!
    they're only slurs if people let them be slurs

i mean i used to work with a black guy at work (zulu for that matter) and if im talking directly to him i would never say "NIGGER" but if we were talking in passing or singing along to the radio ( this guy is aboot 30 years my senior) and "NIGGA" pops up in a song, we dont look at eachother for an awkward silence, its just a fuckin word.

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

i always used to use cracker....i never thought of it as a racist term, it was always something i said.....guess i better shut my mouth when i visit kansas.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

but how are we to see it as a negative term when comedians use it for entertainment all the time....a line that i see on t shirts and still laugh at when is see it is FUCK YO COUCH NI**A! by dave chappelle... millions of blacks whites and asians watch the chappelle show and love it as i do, so is it ok to laugh at it as long as im not saying it??? should it be FUCK YO COUCH BLACK MAN!!! instead? i dont support the use of slurs at all but im white as snow and ive had black whites and asians call me ni**a before and its never bothered me because its coming from friends of mine..that doesnt make it right but whether you support it or not i can guarantee 95% of people on here have called their friends ni**a or cracka before and youve never intended hatred at all... the debate can continue forever but it will always be there both good and bad....
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

thats because your secure enough to know that words can't harm you.

I would still bet that some whites would be offended being called a cracker

My Ride
    2004 Lotus Esprit

I think I would laugh in somebody's face if they called me a 'cracker' because it is such a lame thing to say. I hate hearing that word, not because its offensive, just cause it sounds cheesy and stupid.

Ok so N!GGA is one thing but
    Why are blacks so offended by being called monkeys or chimps?

That has nothing to do with slavery.
    Do black hate being compared to primates because they think they look like them

Or are they just to bad@ss too let somebody call them a monkey.

My Ride
    '15 GTI

Originally posted by msommers

Holy fuck, are you in my head berserker? This is exactly what I was thinking. On another note, it's interesting how when a large majority of non-whites are faced off with the law, the first thing they tend to think of is their race and not the crime and use that to defend themselves. NOT EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET YOU BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN! Not all non-whites think this way obviously but I'd suggest the majority.
    hmm, by george i think you made a generalization there, generalizations are the results of stereotypes, so the MAJORITY of coloured blame their race when confronted with the legal system? my friend i think you need to get off you're soapbox

it's alright to argue that white people deserve to be treated in the same racially-non-threatening way but it is not right to make statements like this

stereotypes are inherent flaws in the way our minds our wired, our brains basically take shortcuts to categorizing people and things without conscious effort and basically create stereotypes for the sake of qiuck organization of the social world around us. in short, we can't avoid making generalizations in our internal dialogue, but what we should strive to do is to become aware of our inherent biases and not make ignorant remarks like the one above
    Last edited by three.eighteen.; 11-24-2006 at 06:03 AM.

My Ride
    2016 Focus RS - Stealth Grey

I found his lyrics to be perfect for this debate.

Very insightful for a rap song, sift through the "i have a big dick more money then you and a nicer car then you cause im a gangster" crap and you find a very thought provoking argument.

My view is that the new age terminology has changed and nigger is just a another way to say black, as cracker is to white. The people who use the word nigger or cracker in a derogatory sense are people who are living in the old age, who have not yet evolved past the primative society of the slave era.

I believe today, the terms nigger and cracker have no racial bias at all. And i can substantiate this by showing how the black people have dealt with the racial tendancies of the past by in a sense "deracializing" the term nigger by calling themselves it.

How can you use the term derogatively if the intended victim agrees with you? "You fucking nigger" "Why yes sir I am nigger and I do like to fuck, but am not doing so at present time".

In a sense I believe that most (not all) blacks who make a big commotion and rucus and lawsuits and yadda yadda about being called a nigger are all still trying to live under the silk cloth of being the "victim". Trying to make us, the all powerful white nation, feel sorry, to apologize. And if we do go "omg im so sorry did i offend you, i didn't mean to" they can have that little moment of beating us, of feeling more powerful then us. We have to bend over backwards to make them feel comfortable, Indian bursaries, special programs, BET, yet the second we offer a "caucasian scholarship" all hell breaks loose cause those damn whites are trying to be supremacists again. Theyre all hypocrites and are forced to be so due to politics.

In the end there will be no winner to this argument as its all based on personal feeling, personal issues and personal beliefs, and so long as theres one black or white who feel these term are deragatory, then they will remain to be such.

anyways onto the lyrics

N.W.A.
    Niggaz4life (1991)
    Niggaz 4 Life

Why do I call myself a nigger, you ask me?
    Well it's because motherfuckers want to blast me
    And run me outa my neighborhood
    They label me as a dope dealer
    Yo! And say that I'm no good
    But I can't find jobs so niggers wouldn't have to go out
    Gave up some dope on the corner so they could show out
    When the cops came, they gave a fake name
    Because the life in the streets is just a head game
    So therefore, to make more
    A fifteen year old black kid will go and rob a liquor store
    And get shot in the process
    He ate up a nine bullet and now he's put to rest

I guess it's the way shit has to be
    Back when I was young gettin a job was murder
    Fuck flippin burgers
    'Cause a deserve a nine-to-five I can be proud of
    That I can speak loud of
    And to help a nigger get out of.
    Yo! The concrete playground
    But most motherfuckers only want you to stay down
    But I'm a smart motherfucker you see
    One of the best producers in the rap music industry
    Gettin paid like a mother fucker
    A young brother who don't give a fuck about another

Because police always wanna harass me
    Every time that I'm rollin
    They swear up and down that the car was stolen
    Make me get faced down in the street
    They throw the shit out my car on the concrete
    In front of a residence
    A million white motherfuckers on my back like I shot the President

Because my mouth is so mother fuckin nasty
    Bitch this, bitch that
    Nigger this, nigger that
    In the mean while my pockets are gettin fat
    Gettin paid to say this shit here
    Makin more in a week than a doctor makes in a year
    So, why not call myself a nigger?
    It's better than pulling the trigger and goin up the river
    And don't I get called a nigger anyway?
    Booked as a motherfucker and locked away
    So... so, cut out all that bull shit
    Yo! I guess I'll be a nigga for life

{ Niggers, crack-heads, thieves.
    If there's a hell below, we're all gonna go. }

Nigger. Nigger. Nigger
    Nigger. Nigger
    Nigger, please
    I'm treated like a fuckin disease.
    You say: why can I call myself a nigger so quick?
    Cause I can reach in my draws and pull out a bigger dick
    Yo! niggers say nigger we cool
    But, cracker say nigger not to fuck up

But I got to be a fast nigger
    Not to be the last nigger
    Or I have to beat your ass, nigger
    In the city you see action first
    Then hear about it later
    In a verse I curse
    Because I [?] with this to keep my shit straight bumpin'
    Murder created by the streets of Compton
    I get it from the underground poet
    I live it, I see it, and I write it
    Because I know it
    And if you think I'm fucking your wife
    Your mother fuckin' right
    Yo! Because I'm a nigger for Life

Nigger, this
    Nigger, that
    The actual fact is that I'm black
    And bound to attract
    The attention of another
    I mean the other
    But I'm a mother fucker that'll have them running for cover
    You see, I don't give a fuck about nothing
    Except getting paid, getting bitches, and [?] with stitches
    Which is all needed to read it and find a rhyme
    And then it's time to say
    The nigger's here to stay
    But what about the fake niggers, the house niggers
    To get paid quick they gotta suck a fat dick
    But NWA is outta your mother fuckin' range
    We ain't gonna change a mother fuckin' thing

I call myself a nigger 'cause my skin won't whiten
    I call myself a nigger 'cause the shit that I'm writing
    Hypes me, hypes other mother fuckers around me
    And that's the reason why they want to surround me
    And ask me: why do I call myself a nigger-o
    Ain't none of their fuckin' business 'cause I'll let the trigger go
    So get out of my presence, and get out of my sight
    'Cause MC Ren is a nigger for Life

You're a nigger 'til you die
    If you're a poor nigger, then you're a poor nigger
    If you're a rich nigger, you're a rich nigger
    But you never stop being a nigger
    And if you get to be educated, you's an education nigger

It's plain to see, you can't change me
    'Cause I'm a be a nigger for Life
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

Originally posted by inline6turbo
    I found his lyrics to be perfect for this debate.

Very insightful for a rap song, sift through the "i have a big dick more money then you and a nicer car then you cause im a gangster" crap and you find a very thought provoking argument.

My view is that the new age terminology has changed and nigger is just a another way to say black, as cracker is to white. The people who use the word nigger or cracker in a derogatory sense are people who are living in the old age, who have not yet evolved past the primative society of the slave era.

I believe today, the terms nigger and cracker have no racial bias at all. And i can substantiate this by showing how the black people have dealt with the racial tendancies of the past by in a sense "deracializing" the term nigger by calling themselves it.

How can you use the term derogatively if the intended victim agrees with you? "You fucking nigger" "Why yes sir I am nigger and I do like to fuck, but am not doing so at present time".

In a sense I believe that most (not all) blacks who make a big commotion and rucus and lawsuits and yadda yadda about being called a nigger are all still trying to live under the silk cloth of being the "victim". Trying to make us, the all powerful white nation, feel sorry, to apologize. And if we do go "omg im so sorry did i offend you, i didn't mean to" they can have that little moment of beating us, of feeling more powerful then us. We have to bend over backwards to make them feel comfortable, Indian bursaries, special programs, BET, yet the second we offer a "caucasian scholarship" all hell breaks loose cause those damn whites are trying to be supremacists again. Theyre all hypocrites and are forced to be so due to politics.

In the end there will be no winner to this argument as its all based on personal feeling, personal issues and personal beliefs, and so long as theres one black or white who feel these term are deragatory, then they will remain to be such.

anyways onto the lyrics

N.W.A.
    Niggaz4life (1991)
    Niggaz 4 Life

Well it's because motherfuckers want to blast me
    And run me outa my neighborhood
    They label me as a dope dealer
    Yo! And say that I'm no good
    But I can't find jobs so niggers wouldn't have to go out
    Gave up some dope on the corner so they could show out
    When the cops came, they gave a fake name
    Because the life in the streets is just a head game
    So therefore, to make more
    A fifteen year old black kid will go and rob a liquor store
    And get shot in the process
    He ate up a nine bullet and now he's put to rest

I guess it's the way shit has to be
    Back when I was young gettin a job was murder
    Fuck flippin burgers
    'Cause a deserve a nine-to-five I can be proud of
    That I can speak loud of
    And to help a nigger get out of.
    Yo! The concrete playground
    But most motherfuckers only want you to stay down
    But I'm a smart motherfucker you see
    One of the best producers in the rap music industry
    Gettin paid like a mother fucker
    A young brother who don't give a fuck about another

Because police always wanna harass me
    Every time that I'm rollin
    They swear up and down that the car was stolen
    Make me get faced down in the street
    They throw the shit out my car on the concrete
    In front of a residence
    A million white motherfuckers on my back like I shot the President

Because my mouth is so mother fuckin nasty
    Bitch this, bitch that
    Nigger this, nigger that
    In the mean while my pockets are gettin fat
    Gettin paid to say this shit here
    Makin more in a week than a doctor makes in a year
    So, why not call myself a nigger?
    It's better than pulling the trigger and goin up the river
    And don't I get called a nigger anyway?
    Booked as a motherfucker and locked away
    So... so, cut out all that bull shit
    Yo! I guess I'll be a nigga for life

{ Niggers, crack-heads, thieves.
    If there's a hell below, we're all gonna go. }

Nigger. Nigger. Nigger
    Nigger. Nigger
    Nigger, please
    I'm treated like a fuckin disease.
    You say: why can I call myself a nigger so quick?
    Cause I can reach in my draws and pull out a bigger dick
    Yo! niggers say nigger we cool
    But, cracker say nigger not to fuck up

But I got to be a fast nigger
    Not to be the last nigger
    Or I have to beat your ass, nigger
    In the city you see action first
    Then hear about it later
    In a verse I curse
    Because I [?] with this to keep my shit straight bumpin'
    Murder created by the streets of Compton
    I get it from the underground poet
    I live it, I see it, and I write it
    Because I know it
    And if you think I'm fucking your wife
    Your mother fuckin' right
    Yo! Because I'm a nigger for Life

Nigger, this
    Nigger, that
    The actual fact is that I'm black
    And bound to attract
    The attention of another
    I mean the other
    But I'm a mother fucker that'll have them running for cover
    You see, I don't give a fuck about nothing
    Except getting paid, getting bitches, and [?] with stitches
    Which is all needed to read it and find a rhyme
    And then it's time to say
    The nigger's here to stay
    But what about the fake niggers, the house niggers
    To get paid quick they gotta suck a fat dick
    But NWA is outta your mother fuckin' range
    We ain't gonna change a mother fuckin' thing

I call myself a nigger 'cause my skin won't whiten
    I call myself a nigger 'cause the shit that I'm writing
    Hypes me, hypes other mother fuckers around me
    And that's the reason why they want to surround me
    And ask me: why do I call myself a nigger-o
    Ain't none of their fuckin' business 'cause I'll let the trigger go
    So get out of my presence, and get out of my sight
    'Cause MC Ren is a nigger for Life

You're a nigger 'til you die
    If you're a poor nigger, then you're a poor nigger
    If you're a rich nigger, you're a rich nigger
    But you never stop being a nigger
    And if you get to be educated, you's an education nigger

It's plain to see, you can't change me
    'Cause I'm a be a nigger for Life
    very good post i do agree with you on most of the topics. you make very valid points. and those lyrics are potent "I call myself a nigger cause my wont whiten"
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

In a sense I believe that most (not all) blacks who make a big commotion and rucus and lawsuits and yadda yadda about being called a nigger are all still trying to live under the silk cloth of being the "victim". Trying to make us, the all powerful white nation, feel sorry, to apologize. And if we do go "omg im so sorry did i offend you, i didn't mean to" they can have that little moment of beating us, of feeling more powerful then us. We have to bend over backwards to make them feel comfortable, Indian bursaries, special programs, BET, yet the second we offer a "caucasian scholarship"; all hell breaks loose cause those damn whites are trying to be supremacists again. Theyre all hypocrites and are forced to be so due to politics.
    Finally someone fucking gets the bullshit that is North America!

ITheyre all hypocrites and are forced to be so due to politics.
    Be happy you do not live in the States and have to put up with that BS every single fucking day.

Hypocritical, yep, sure is.

My Ride
    2000 Celica GT

cracker... is that the best they can come up with?
    "First you Get the Money, then you Get the Power, then you Get the Women."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast