Quantcast
Honda Civic 96-98 All Models Dual Halo Angel Eyes Projector Headlights Pair (chrome ) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Honda Civic 96-98 All Models Dual Halo Angel Eyes Projector Headlights Pair (chrome )

My Ride
    mazda

Default Honda Civic 96-98 All Models Dual Halo Angel Eyes Projector Headlights Pair (chrome )

I purchased a pair of these BMW STYLE ANGEL EYES PROJECTOR HALO HEADLIGHTS for my ride for a conversion. After I stripped my hood on my car (not honda ) and paid 400 for these puppies + customs , they were too large for my frame!! CRAP!! so now i don't need these, im selling them privately before going on ebay. These look even tighter in your hand and on the car then on the picture!!. Way better then the black housed ones ( i had those too) These projector headlights are the easiest enhancement you must have for your ride. These lenses are designed as a direct replacement parts and thus no modification is needed to install.

Make a fair bid, like i said brand new, untouched, less then a month since ive had them.

Comes in original box from manufacturer.

here are some links

http://www.prolightstar.com/hlc/hd496.html
    http://www.intakeone.com/Lighting/H...vicANGproj.html

??? so u drive a mazda and u bought headlights for a 96-98 honda civic? i'll offer $250 as my fair bid assuming they will fit

My Ride
    mazda

i cannot loose 150 just like that...plus its only been a day. Id rather post it on ebay and pay the fees then loose this much. Lowest id go for rihg tnow would be 280

ChronicDex is offline Banned - Can't learn dem rules
    My Ride
    2000 civic si

Yo does neone know if the lights would fit a 2000 civic just curious

My Ride
    UA6

Originally posted by ChronicDex
    Yo does neone know if the lights would fit a 2000 civic just curious
    yes they will.

My Ride
    I dont Drive

Originally posted by EG STyLeZ

yes they will.
    actually no they wont

My Ride
    mazda

here is a quick synopsis...

I drive a mazda

https://secure.nexusinternetsolution.../marcinmx.html

As you can see ive done a supra taillight conversion and I wanted to put these civic lights as the front. So I knew what I was buying, i just didnt think they would be so large, if there was any way that i could fit them on i would leave them, cause i want them so bad. But i can't. As you can see if bought tons of shit for my car thats not meant for it. But it looks alright.

ChronicDex is offline Banned - Can't learn dem rules
    My Ride
    2000 civic si

k so ppl are saying 2 different things what one is it will they fit a 2000 or not? I always thought 98-200 were shaped pretty much the same and 2001 is when they changed the style of the civic...???

My Ride
    mazda

if u want to try to fit it against ure car, ill let u if u agree to purchase them if they fit.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Trust me 96-98 headlights are different from 99-00 headlights. If you want them to fit you would need to do a complete front end conversion. You would need the hood, bumper, fenders, and possibly the rad support from a 96-98 civic to get those to fit on a 99-00.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    mazda

well there you have they wont fit..shitty buzz

My Ride
    I dont Drive

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    Trust me 96-98 headlights are different from 99-00 headlights. If you want them to fit you would need to do a complete front end conversion. You would need the hood, bumper, fenders, and possibly the rad support from a 96-98 civic to get those to fit on a 99-00.
    finally someone else that knows what their talkin about!

My Ride
    UA6

Originally posted by Illusionsir

actually no they wont

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

Originally posted by Illusionsir

finally someone else that knows what their talkin about!

yep you guys are right. i dunno wtf i was talking about last night lol

My Ride
    328is

do u think they would fit a 97 del sol? or would i have to do all those conversions?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Pretty sure it wont' fit del sols either..their headlights are completely different.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    I dont Drive

no these lights will ONLY fit a 96-98 coupe, hatch or 4 door, and absolutly nothing else with out body work.

My Ride
    mazda

unless u want to spend an extra 250 in body work and then paint...stick to honda civic 96-98.