Quantcast
What kind of Bitch Ass Pussy brings a machete to a house party? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Bitch Ass Pussy brings a machete to a house party?

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Default What kind of Bitch Ass Pussy brings a machete to a house party?

Sorry, but I have to vent. My friends little brother had a birthday party tonite, and all was going well, up to approx 60 people at one point. Anyways, we hear that some kid outside has a machete, so I grab all of the older guys that are kinda supervising the party, and we go outside. We see the kid, and hes calm, so I wasn't too worried(beyond the fact he had a machete) but I guess him and some other guy start beaking, and the fucking guy swings at him with the knife! WTF? My three buddies jump on this guy with the knife, while others get another guy that has a pool cue. My buddy ends up with a sliced hand (9 stitches, so not THAT bad, but none the less) All because some bitch thinks that violence solves problems. So what was supposed to be a laid back night is spent at the hospitial, and breaking up fights.
    Why the fuck can't people learn how to talk?
    Fucking imature 16/17/18 year olds! And this is in Bonavista! Not some fucking ghetto, those fucking kids from Beaverbrook that think they are all tough shit.
    BTW the kid with the Machete was a tall Asian kid, with spikey hair, and dark rimmed glasses(which the police also have), and this wasn't all asian if anyone is wondering, it was a mix of all ethnicities.
    I by no means want to start anything, just show that this shit doesn't solve any problems, and there is a better way of dealing with this shit. Its a good thing my friends stepped in when they did, or the guy thast was meant to get hit would be seriously hurt.

FUCK! Some people are idiots.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Shitty deal...good thing everyone got out of it safe( well almost)
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    firebird

Thats a typical high school party...... doesn't surprise me.

Good thing no one was really hurt.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Yah...One of my sisters friends in springbank had a party a while back, (Year or two ago) That ended with a trsahed house, flaming couch's out the window, and 2 or 3 stabbings, one serious if im not mistaken.
    Kids my age, are for the most part, fucking stupid
    Sorry that had to happen to you...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I can only my eyes
    Travel

My Ride
    Nissan Altima 2.5

Ya dude, that shit sucks. You'd think people could just go out and have a good time and leave that stupid shit at home.
    Car I Drive
    2002 Nissan Altima 2.5

My Ride
    94' Terd

i dont understand shit like that... if i was trying to "make a name" for myself which is what most high school kids are into these days i would fight with my fists... fuck anyone can hurt someone with a knife!! or a bat or poll for that matter... not everyone can use their fists...

in the end violence of any sort is retarded... specially at house parties... i had a party once where i ended up cleaning blood off my couches walls floor pictures computer... my whole house was covered in blood cause someone was too "hardcore" to apologize... fuck what is wrong with people these days...

and the stupid shit about all of this is that someone will still get hurt as a result... that tall dude with the knife will go back on whoever he was trying to get and do it right... it doesnt end...

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Originally posted by Mckenzie
    Thats a typical high school party...... doesn't surprise me.

Good thing no one was really hurt.
    I wouldn't say that! All the high school parties I went to were chillin laid back relaxin except for a few fist fights but nothing like people pulling machetes and stuff like that.

Course I'm from a small town where everyone knew everyone

My Ride
    91 Civic

Any boys from Grandin there?
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

My Ride
    FA1

Toms-Celica, gonna give your sibling a yell? haha.

Anyways, I find that every party that I hear about ends up somehow with people fighting each other. The amount of alcohol thats being consumed should probably do the job. On the other hand there are those who feel insecure with themselves and feel that they are at the less advantage. These people always carry some sort of weapon with them whereever they go. I guess it just makes them feel a lot safer.

It's too bad crap like that has to happen with the expense of other people getting hurt. Then again, KIDS will never learn their lessons, not once, not twice, not ever. They just feel that they are invincible and nothing can harm them, that is until they wind up in some ditch - dead.

Oh well, if they are not smart by stopping that kind of thing, they'll learn one way or another.

My Ride
    firebird

Originally posted by Ajay

I wouldn't say that! All the high school parties I went to were chillin laid back relaxin except for a few fist fights but nothing like people pulling machetes and stuff like that.

Course I'm from a small town where everyone knew everyone
    I am not pulling it out of my ass...... I am speaking from experience.

Dont get me wrong, there were some gatherings in high school that were cool, and ended up being great nights without fights and all that bullshit. But when the word gets around that there is a party, it seems that everyone and there 'cousin' shows up wanting to start shit.

If you are from a small town, I could see why you wouldn't have this kinda of trouble. Its a bit different where you might have to see the people everyday, or if you know them or their family.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I went to MANY a High School party and NEVER had that problem...ALL of them were laid back and pretty mellow.
    Travel

My Ride
    15 Lexus RCF, 15 Lexus NX Fsport

thats retarded man...

a Person is smart... people are idiots

waaay to much of this happens now

My Ride
    91 Civic

Na, Its just that Grandin is getting bad for people carrying blades. It's sad now a days..
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

My Ride
    94' Terd

i think a lot of high schools are getting bad for people carrying blades... mary's grandin and beav come to mind instantly

My Ride
    08 GSR

Yeah that shit sucks.
    I guess next time if you have a house party just get them to invite their friends ONLY. Cuz that shit only happens if like their friends starts inviting other friends, who just happen to have beef with their friend's friend, and so on.

My Ride
    firebird

I think the biggest problem is how word of mouth will quickly turn a small friendly gathering, into a "Huge House Party!"

It only takes one person to tell the wrong person, who will in turn purposely tell as many as people as possible in hopes of crashing the party.

While at Beav, I never really experienced weapons incidents at parties, but there defenitaly was the odd fight. It wasn't too bad....
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Fights in Calgary are stupid cause it has nothing to do with how tough you are, just how many people you know and cousins you have. I've been to quite a few parties where machetes and knives and guns and bats and other shit was flashed around trying to intimidate everyone. I'd personally always rather just fight someone one-on-one if they were being retarded but that doesn't happen in Calgary anymore very often so I stay away from fighting period. If someone wants to call their boyz then they can go ahead and do taht and by the time everyone is called people will start knowing each other from both sides and nothing ever happens. The best thing about being out of High School is that I can see all the idiots who used to try and start shit with me working at gas stations and the like. It's lucky that R-Audi was around or else shit could have happened, good work man!

My Ride
    93 Prelude SR-V

That story sounds exactly like this party I was at, I was with the older kids sorta supervising this one part, and tons of kids were showing up that we didn't know..... So we werent' even letting people in, the house.....

Some kids were downstairs sitting in the middle of the hallway, I walk past go into the bathroom, and I hear one guy go, hey man lets see the knife.... "I think to myself what the fuck knife" Woah dood cool woah man....

Anyways I figure, im alone in this basement with like 10 other high school punk kids one with a blade, ill go back upstairs get my boys to back me up here.... As I walk past the kid hits my inside leg with the knife on my jeans, I turn around and give him the most pissed off look ever, not wanting start shit with them cause I didnt' wanna fight em all... I just quickly gave em a look and went up stairs, as I start to go up the stairs, the guys buddy runs up to me and goes "hey dood sorry man, so sorry man, sooo sorry, he thought you were someone he knew, won't happen again"

"Better not happen again, and I better not see that blade leave his pocket"

Luckily nothing became much of that night....

Ure story reminded me of my own story, cause the house in in bonavista too! :P They were a bunch of kids from scarlet, my buddies sister was having a party that night.....

Originally posted by V6-BoI
    Yeah that shit sucks.
    I guess next time if you have a house party just get them to invite their friends ONLY. Cuz that shit only happens if like their friends starts inviting other friends, who just happen to have beef with their friend's friend, and so on.
    ahaha have fun keeping it a "secret" things get around the school fast! you wouldnt beleive how fast mang.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast