Quantcast
BMW GALLERY CROWFOOT... what a joke - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: BMW GALLERY CROWFOOT... what a joke

My Ride
    2010 WRX Limited

Default BMW GALLERY CROWFOOT... what a joke

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced nothing but shit service from the crowfoot bmw gallery. I am a younger guy (19) and everytime i take my car there I am treated like shit.. no one is quick to help me. and they never take my business as a priority. I may be young but my money is as good as anyone elses. Their service department is so disorganized. I had to phone 5 times and leave 2 messages before finally getting a call that my car was done ( 9 hours later for an oil change) ... so go down to pick up the car and they parked a 5 series in front on mine and lost the keys so i had to sit there for an hour before they finally got it out....they did not even appologize. For such a high quality product and company they sure lack customer service and care...

On a even worse note i took my car in last week for a winter service (oil change, check fluids, hoses etc.) and today i am on way to school and my rad hose blows off and cracks my rad due to frozen coolant.... they didnt even mention anything to me about the condition on my coolant when i took it in for service. like wtf... I wouldnt have mind paying to get it flushed.. now i am faced with a huge bill thanks to their incompetence.
    well thats my frustration for the day...

Let me know if you share my feeling about the gallery.. or if you know a good service writer that i should go to for now on.

And if you can recommend any other places to get my bmw serviced. Thanks.

My Ride
    Treg/B7

I cant say i have had bad service but i think it is riduculous that if u call in to get something done on your car it takes 3 to 4 weeks to even get in.... I had to change my tranny fluid and install a block heater myself cause i for sure coudlnt have waited a month for the block heater...I would expect a little better service, also considering its bmw there should not be a month wait for work.
    Last edited by Rarasaurus; 11-27-2006 at 09:36 PM.

oh man scott - thats sucks to hear about your car - sighhhhh so stupid

bmw gallery ftl

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

Too many BMW owners, and not enough (or big enough) dealerships to handle them. One more location wouldn't hurt any, but both dealerships have far outgrown their locations, and the same goes for many others.

But I can understand the frustration. It takes my father 3-4 weeks to get in just to swap tires/oil change every spring/fall on his E46.

My Ride
    335i

Calgary BMW

Great service there all the time. It helps going to one advisor and one parts guy so you build a good relationship.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Haven't had any problems myself when I've gone there, but I have heard that both dealerships (which are owned by the same person BTW) have various problems. With no competition they don't need to improve I guess. But since hearing some of the horror stories I decided to start taking my car somewhere else. Try Sheni's Auto-Trend, they've gotten a very good name in the forum and I've had nothing but good service from them.

Good luck,
    RM

Yeh, I'm 20 and get all of 0 respect at Calgary BMW.. stopped going there a LONG time ago. I go to www.autopartsonlinecanada.com for parts and if I need service or parts installed that I can't do myself I take it to Sheni's Autotrend... and they are really cool about everything. Expensive, and somewhat higher labour amounts (ie: longer to complete relatively basic tasks.. I do say relatively) but they do excellent work.

I too am confused about the whole block heater situation, and whether or not to do inline coolant etc. I think I am going to slap a polar pad on my oil tank etc.

My Ride
    X3

BMW gallery for teh lose. Everytime i call for the service department i have to specifically ask for a real person or you will not get a call back.
    For a better and more reliable BMW service shop try sheni's autotrend.

My Ride
    2000 BMW 540i/6-spd & 2008 Triumph Street Triple

Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd
    But I can understand the frustration. It takes my father 3-4 weeks to get in just to swap tires/oil change every spring/fall on his E46.
    According to the BMW service department, the huge numbers of people that can't (or won't) change their own winter wheels over is the reason for the 2-3 week wait.

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by GT4rally

According to the BMW service department, the huge numbers of people that can't (or won't) change their own winter wheels over is the reason for the 2-3 week wait.
    LOL, That's a good one. In June I wanted to get a general inspection done at the Gallery and it was a 3 week wait then. :S

They just don't care 'cause they think we have no choice but to go for their crappy service.

Never again...

RM

My Ride
    BMW E46 LSB ///M3

yeah they suck, i called in for an inquiry and they were suposse to call me back towards the end of the day.. they never did. I guess they don't take anyone younger then 30 seriously.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Default Re: BMW GALLERY CROWFOOT... what a joke

Originally posted by .civictyper.
    I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced nothing but shit service from the crowfoot bmw gallery. I am a younger guy (19) and everytime i take my car there I am treated like shit.. no one is quick to help me. and they never take my business as a priority. I may be young but my money is as good as anyone elses. Their service department is so disorganized. I had to phone 5 times and leave 2 messages before finally getting a call that my car was done ( 9 hours later for an oil change) ... so go down to pick up the car and they parked a 5 series in front on mine and lost the keys so i had to sit there for an hour before they finally got it out....they did not even appologize. For such a high quality product and company they sure lack customer service and care...

On a even worse note i took my car in last week for a winter service (oil change, check fluids, hoses etc.) and today i am on way to school and my rad hose blows off and cracks my rad due to frozen coolant.... they didnt even mention anything to me about the condition on my coolant when i took it in for service. like wtf... I wouldnt have mind paying to get it flushed.. now i am faced with a huge bill thanks to their incompetence.

Let me know if you share my feeling about the gallery.. or if you know a good service writer that i should go to for now on.

Would you mind writing a small blurb on here:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...echanic+thread

My Ride
    E90 M3

Gallery sucks.

i've never had a major problem especially when the price was worth over a grand they had no problem helping me but i remember when i was asking for clips which cost 2 dollars a piece the guy acted like an asshole like he was doing me a huge favor...
    Mr. Peanut (Niel): George... I win

My Ride
    6.2L V8 AMG

I want to voice the positives for the gallery:
    - As like all places, they are short in staff and the wait time is long... but service is still good.
    - I recieve a loaner every time I bring my car in, even for something small like a oil change. (Recived a new 530xi last oil change)
    - I left a voice mail to their service department last Friday and they called me back within an hour. However, thier next booking available is not for another 3 weeks though.
    - Its my second vehicle from them and I am in the 20s.
    - IMO .... overall experience with them have been good .... just don't let them wash your car if u don't want swirls =).

My Ride
    BMW E46/R6

I vouch for gallery too, i've had great service. Most recently, I had to wait 2 weeks to get my car in for an oil change but they offered me a saturday as an alternative, but I wasn't able to make that. It took about 2 hours and at the one hour mark, I got a visit from my service writer in the lounge to let me know that it was going to take another little while and asked if he could buy me a coffee. I couldn't ask for more.

My Ride
    2010 WRX Limited

hmm intresting, they have had my car for three days now.. never offered me a loaner.. but they did give me a thousand dollar bill for a new rad.

Originally posted by ShOwOfF
    I vouch for gallery too, i've had great service. Most recently, I had to wait 2 weeks to get my car in for an oil change but they offered me a saturday as an alternative, but I wasn't able to make that. It took about 2 hours and at the one hour mark, I got a visit from my service writer in the lounge to let me know that it was going to take another little while and asked if he could buy me a coffee. I couldn't ask for more.
    i could. Mr. Lube 15 min, free coffee and newspaper, great service and perfect oil change.

My Ride
    FA5

sorry to hear scotty, ps i stil havent seen any of the cars yet, WASUPWIDAT!?!?

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

Default Re: BMW GALLERY CROWFOOT... what a joke

Originally posted by .civictyper.

yeah I am 23 and I am not a fan either, back when i owned my 7'er and went to get parts at the parts counter they would spend at least 5-10min on the phone making me wait. I would basically be forced to browse their expensive BMW paraphanalia.

The only good thing is that they wash your car for you before they give it back after a servicing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast