Quantcast
Man there's TONS of cops around the NW - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man there's TONS of cops around the NW

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Angry Man there's TONS of cops around the NW

Was drivin around the NW and i dont think the ride was longer than 15 minutes but fuck!!! I saw SIX cruisers!!! It's like on every big intersection there'd be a cruiser I hope none of you decide to go racing tonight coz in that short drive i saw two people pulled over

should i spell it out?

G-H-E-T-T-O

SW 4 life!!!

lol, jk calgary is ghetto period

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    Civic

Default Re: Man there's TONS of cops around the NW

Originally posted by rice_eater
    Was drivin around the NW and i dont think the ride was longer than 15 minutes but fuck!!! I saw SIX cruisers!!! It's like on every big intersection there'd be a cruiser I hope none of you decide to go racing tonight coz in that short drive i saw two people pulled over
    have no fears, there doing there job... on the other note..i got owned by an IS300...

My Ride
    GTI

I saw 10 cop cars thursday driving from beaverbrook to chinook center and back, mad cruisers all up in my face. I saw quite a few on friday too.

At least they are out there in numbers now. Too many car prowlings going on in the NW.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    2k2 black civic si

as long as you have nothing to worry about im glad all the cops are out , clean up the area again

My Ride
    pedals

maybe they are gonna start watching out for car thieves. There have been quite a few lately.

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

well you see the thing is that cruising down crowchild is so nice now that there are no more lights and i like cruising along at about 100-110ish late at night when i head home from work. I dont really care about street racing, it's just a good speed to cruise along at IMO. I understand that they wanna clean up the streets and that's good but really do they need the whole police force? i dont know...

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Originally posted by rice_eater
    well you see the thing is that cruising down crowchild is so nice now that there are no more lights and i like cruising along at about 100-110ish late at night when i head home from work. I dont really care about street racing, it's just a good speed to cruise along at IMO. I understand that they wanna clean up the streets and that's good but really do they need the whole police force? i dont know...

You do realize that there is mass construction on Crowchild lately and the speed limit goes as low as 50 in some parts... Just a thought but cops love to nail speeders in these areas...
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    I dont Drive

Originally posted by RiceCake

You do realize that there is mass construction on Crowchild lately and the speed limit goes as low as 50 in some parts... Just a thought but cops love to nail speeders in these areas...

and is double the fine in a construction zone!

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Man double the fines and double the limit to me does not sound like fun...

Anyways enjoy cruising at speeds of 100-110
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    2k2 black civic si

my buddy got a 250 dollar ticket in the construction yesterday, the cop was on the side in a white durango, hes goin to court tho and hoping cop deosnt show or make a deal

My Ride
    MDX

Originally posted by chrisgushue
    my buddy got a 250 dollar ticket in the construction yesterday, the cop was on the side in a white durango, hes goin to court tho and hoping cop deosnt show or make a deal
    Your friend deserves the ticket!!! I hate retards that speed through construction zones with people working in them!!! I hope the cop shows, and your friend gets bent over, expecting that the ticket gets tossed out.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

lol....
    is it just me or are there never any cops on crowchild south of the university? That stretch by the museum of the regiments and all that i have never really seen cops except if there was an accident.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    lol....
    is it just me or are there never any cops on crowchild south of the university? That stretch by the museum of the regiments and all that i have never really seen cops except if there was an accident.
    Dont Jinx it!
    Travel

My Ride
    2k2 black civic si

he didnt knwo it was a construction zone and it was liek 10 so no on ewas working, and ive seen cops there parked on the left by the barrecks n crowchild south

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Its good that there's cops up here at least...WAYYYYY too many breakins, thefts, jackings, etc. And with like, all teh like, highschool crew violence, good thing there's cops out here...Im pretty suprised no ones been killed or seriously injured in that shit yet...Im glad to see some fucking po up ehre now...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    94 civic hatch

My freind got a 240 dollar ticket on crowchild, he was going 140 in the 80 part, haha.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by RiceCake
    Man double the fines and double the limit to me does not sound like fun...

Anyways enjoy cruising at speeds of 100-110
    u would know!!!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by jdmakkord
    Your friend deserves the ticket!!! I hate retards that speed through construction zones with people working in them!!!
    That's the problem with the Crowchild construction zone... sometimes the cops are out at 11pm nailing speeders. That area (not as often lately) is marked back up to 80 at nights, so if you drive that route often and didn't realize they remarked it back to 50 (zero workers at 11pm) you're going to get nailed. It's the greatest cash cow and "hit my quota in 20 mins" zone.

Sometimes they have that area marked to 80km/h in the day, with workers standing on the side. As for the guys doing 100 there in the daytime with workers nearby, they deserve to get nailed.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast