Quantcast
ecstasy! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: ecstasy!

My Ride
    93 GTO

Default ecstasy!

i was just wondering wat u guys thought about ecstasy? i am doing a report on it, and i just wanted to see, how it made u guys feel? and how did u like it?

i've seen the effects and what it's done to some of my friends and i would never think of touching it.

It makes me dance like a prick

hahahahaha

My Ride
    Acura CL

done it before.....would never do it again
    gets you high for like 8 hours........the peak last about 1 hour or so
    ive also seen it mess up my friend for good

My Ride
    Eclipse

Did it at stampede 2 years ago, sat on the grass and thought someone was out to get me..
    Never done it since, and never plan on doing anything drug again...

Pointless I think..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

i liked it the first two times i tried it. be careful, ugly girls become hot....and if they touch you just the right way, you can basically fall in love with them haha
    Mercs

My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition

Originally posted by Kobe
    Did it at stampede 2 years ago, sat on the grass and thought someone was out to get me..
    Never done it since, and never plan on doing anything drug again...

Pointless I think..

You sure you didnt take 'shrooms?
    Thats the first time I've ever heard of that.

I had a problem with it back about 5 years ago.
    Really gives you high energy.
    Ask YCB, that guy took it every weekend.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by Kaos

You sure you didnt take 'shrooms?
    Thats the first time I've ever heard of that.

I had a problem with it back about 5 years ago.
    Really gives you high energy.
    Yah it wasn't shrooms for sure, it was all the danm lights i was staring at that were getting to me..

LOL @ YCB
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    06 civic coupe EX

Originally posted by mdeleon
    i liked it the first two times i tried it. be careful, ugly girls become hot....and if they touch you just the right way, you can basically fall in love with them haha
    yeah man, it's worse than beer googles! but what can i say, when you're that high you do whatever felt good, even if it meant huggin fugly girls, not that i did that or anything

do kids in highschool still take that shit at raves?? wait does calgary even still have like big raves anymore? i remember going to canada day and connected for like 2 times... but that was like 4 years ago.
    You drive a manual, you only steer an automatic!

My Ride
    S/C 03 eclipse, 00 accord, 96 shadow, 06 TJ Sport

e is stupid and ruines people.IMO

My Ride
    TSX

Originally posted by Hanzo

yeah man, it's worse than beer googles! but what can i say, when you're that high you do whatever felt good, even if it meant huggin fugly girls, not that i did that or anything

so true haha..e made me feel good but trust me that shiet can fcuk you up. The first time i ever did it, i guess i kinda overdosed and got insomnia for 2 months. Alot of people told me i was lucky i didn't die. I told myself i wouldn't do it ever again but i took it 4 times after that but i'm done with that shiet. Never doing it again. For those who haven't taken it..don't! you can end up doing stupid shiet and it's not worth it.

I love it how all everyone asks at raves to each other is: "Are you high?" or "did you pop?" haha

My Ride

Originally posted by Kaos

Isnt that the guy who regularily makes posts looking for help not to get kicked out of UofC?

first timer for ecstasy rileyh ????

ecstasy is okay. the first time was the best

My Ride
    1996 ek

did a good 12 to 20 pills a day after my body got used to it for a whole summer and did about 10 to 12 a week before that for like a year. And all I can say is that it's the worse decision I've ever made. Other than getting hooked to meth for about 2 years. I regret every last pill I ever took and haven't touched any drugs in over a year now and still feel somewhat slower than I was. It also destroyed my nose and lungs from crushing some up and snorting them all the time to get my high to start quicker. I am now only a year after stopping starting to feel normal again. I still get violent mood swings and very bad cravings. All around bad drug

My Ride
    TSX

Originally posted by Gravy_83
    did a good 12 to 20 pills a day after my body got used to it for a whole summer and did about 10 to 12 a week before that for like a year. And all I can say is that it's the worse decision I've ever made. Other than getting hooked to meth for about 2 years. I regret every last pill I ever took and haven't touched any drugs in over a year now and still feel somewhat slower than I was. It also destroyed my nose and lungs from crushing some up and snorting them all the time to get my high to start quicker. I am now only a year after stopping starting to feel normal again. I still get violent mood swings and very bad cravings. All around bad drug
    Whoa I never knew you could snort ecstacy.

Good for you for being drug-free for 1 year now though!

did a good 12 to 20 pills a day
    haha now thats a good way to mess yourself up

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

on u being clean for a year now...its hard to get away from certain things and it take alot of will power ..mad props bro

My Ride
    Axis powers

i almost died from 'e'
    i used to take it every so often at raves and clubs

it was my drug of choice.. lots of fun with it but if u want to know more then pm me or something

its been 3 years now
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Swiss cheese brain. Dont take it.. It FUCKED up one of my friends bad.. and another one was fucked to begin with and now hes Ultra fucked.. But Drugs are cool aren't they?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    TSX

I know someone who got Attention Deficit Disorder(ADD) from taking too much ectasy. I was standing beside him once at warehouse and he went psycho! he scared me so i walked away haha

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast