Quantcast
ecstasy! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ecstasy!

I know a couple of people who used to take e all the time at raves and now that they're older and don't do that kind of stuff anymore they have really bad mood swings and one of them even became and insomniac because of it, it messed them up for life.

Apparently e can be considered worse than most drugs because you can die from your first use, something so do with your body's equilibrium.

My Ride
    rental

Raves used to be so much fun, good old days!

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

E is only really bad for you if you get the "dirty" stuff, if you get pure MDMH (i think thats the ingredient) then it should not be too harmful. Its really only bad if you pop like 10 pills in a night. Otherwise it helps give you energy and last all night.

My Ride
    Axis powers

if u want the history.. if i recall correctly. it was made by a german scientist/physcologist and it was originally created for depressed people
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    2011 Subaru WRX STi Sedan

Originally posted by VW02
    E is only really bad for you if you get the "dirty" stuff, if you get pure MDMH (i think thats the ingredient) then it should not be too harmful. Its really only bad if you pop like 10 pills in a night. Otherwise it helps give you energy and last all night.
    Aside from the whole addiction part right? I used to do it a lot at parties and stuff then eventually progressed to doing cocaine everyday. Thankfully I was court ordered to a treatment center for 9 months, and have managed to stay sober for over a year now. Doing all that shit was the worst choice I ever made.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by Loud-N-Clear

Aside from the whole addiction part right? I used to do it a lot at parties and stuff then eventually progressed to doing cocaine everyday. Thankfully I was court ordered to a treatment center for 9 months, and have managed to stay sober for over a year now. Doing all that shit was the worst choice I ever made.
    Exactly what happened to my friend, went into that treatment for 9months in BC, got out and did cocaine again, went right back into it, his been clean since now tho...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Liquid ecsatcy (GHB) or solid pill ecstasy (MDMH)? Both really bad if overdone (like anything).

Both phycologicly/physically worse on your brain than cocaine. That being said, just don't take tonnes and you won't end up with rewiring your brain.

Dirty ecstasy or not...MDMH or any substitute used to water it down is usually a stimulant...which does this in the long run:

While on any stimulant (coffee and smoking aside), your brain compensates for the increase of neurotransmission due to the drug by trying to slow it down. Therefore if you've done so much to rewire your brain, you basicly have really slow neurotransmission due to your brain trying to compensate...even if you're not high.

That being said, I would do coke and E before acid or meth (which are way worse for you.) I choose not to do anything cause I need all my braincells for school now.
    Last edited by liquidboi69; 12-14-2006 at 11:40 PM.

Smoke weed hehe
    Never had a problem with thee chronic.

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

chronic sucks. I use to smoke it so much, started to notice I started to become "perma fried" . once I noticed I was acting like a typical stoner, I stopped and have only done it twice in about a 3 years. Best thing ever, more energy and I dont laugh at dumb shit anymore. Problem with weed is that the burnout part sucks, and you get so dehydrated and hungry.

Is it just my slightly tipsy state, or is the grammar on on this thread terrible?? I have this awesome buzz going on, so I might be only half understanding this though. Basically e is bad, but fun, right? As long as you dont die. Right?

I should delete this post.

EDIT: I think the thing with most of these things is if you do it once in a while, and not in excess, then it can be good, and lots of fun, and you enjoy it, and have an all around good time, but if you abuse it, it screws you up. I've never done it obviously, and I remember I am strongly against hard drugs.

If you do it once in a while, and only a little at a time, is it hard to not do it more, and then more, and then more, until you're abusing it and getting fucked up? Does a little make you wan't more?? Or can you do one pill ever once in a while, and be completely fine with that, and not want more?
    Last edited by Carfanman; 12-14-2006 at 11:43 PM.

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

Originally posted by Carfanman

Does a little make you wan't more?? Or can you do one pill ever once in a while, and be completely fine with that, and not want more?
    As long as you are mentally strong then, no you wont become super addicted. If you just do it once in a while, there is no way you can become super addicted all of a sudden and then start doing it all the time and then start doing more hardcore drugs.

Originally posted by Chester
    Smoke weed hehe
    Never had a problem with thee chronic.

Straight up and for the beyonder who said the burnout part sucks just do some more hahahaha

My Ride
    DC2-EM1-DC2R-UA7-AP1-FD5

Originally posted by 3g4me
    e is stupid and ruines people.IMO

IMO all drugs are stupid and ruin people.

My Ride
    1997 Eagle Talon TSI, 2001 Honda Civic Si-G

Originally posted by crx/gsr

Straight up and for the beyonder who said the burnout part sucks just do some more hahahaha
    Pothead

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by Carfanman
    Is it just my slightly tipsy state, or is the grammar on on this thread terrible?? I have this awesome buzz going on, so I might be only half understanding this though. Basically e is bad, but fun, right? As long as you dont die. Right?

I should delete this post.

EDIT: I think the thing with most of these things is if you do it once in a while, and not in excess, then it can be good, and lots of fun, and you enjoy it, and have an all around good time, but if you abuse it, it screws you up. I've never done it obviously, and I remember I am strongly against hard drugs.

If you do it once in a while, and only a little at a time, is it hard to not do it more, and then more, and then more, until you're abusing it and getting fucked up? Does a little make you wan't more?? Or can you do one pill ever once in a while, and be completely fine with that, and not want more?
    No way in hell your old enough to drink yet

As for E, I believe if you take it, you can scratch a few careers off your list.

Your right to bad i chill with u all the time U zub il arth pot head

Pothead
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

Originally posted by VW02

As long as you are mentally strong then, no you wont become super addicted. If you just do it once in a while, there is no way you can become super addicted all of a sudden and then start doing it all the time and then start doing more hardcore drugs.
    i smoke weed here and there, dont smoke too much, im not addicted and i deffinately dont crave it

Your right to bad i chill with u all the time U zub il arth pot head

wats a dick of the floor?

la ayrek life

Hahahah thats to funny ask me what dick of the floor is whats la ayrek life translate into???la=no ayrek=your dick??? hahahah

wats a dick of the floor? la ayrek life

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

Hahahah thats to funny ask me what dick of the floor is whats la ayrek life translate into???la=no ayrek=your dick??? hahahah
    think about it, have u ever said la ayre ? as in i dont give a fuck?

*edit* ur wrong la2 means no, la means to

Originally posted by ryder_23

No way in hell your old enough to drink yet
    I think in certain african countries I am.

Originally posted by ryder_23
    As for E, I believe if you take it, you can scratch a few careers off your list.

Assuming you get caught. That goes for any drug, even weed.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast