Quantcast
ecstasy! - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: ecstasy!

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Originally posted by nonlinear
    If I ever have kids, I will expect them to experiment with drugs, of course. I would rather have my kids be aware and expereinced with the real world, than to be sheltered and scared and unable to understand or deal with the realities of life.
    OMFG, wow!

So you would rather them experiment and possibly risk their life then just avoid them completely?

LOL, you think by not doing drugs that a person lives a sheltered life? Are you truly fucked in the head, oh wait, maybe you are, you do drugs right? LOL

Hey son, here, snort this line of Coke so you can experience the real world. Nice!

I'm speechless!

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by googe

Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, Sigmund Freud, Bill Gates, Steve Allen, Steve Jobs, all famous drug users.
    Yes, I'm sure Bill Gates was stoned out of his mind when he invented Windows

That's like me using the fact that Mario Lemieux smoked to make the point that smoking makes you a better athlete.

My Ride
    94 Teg

Originally posted by 89coupe
    LOL...you seriously think by pulling up some statistics it will make it sound better?

What a shit show, fuck you guys are starting to sound like politicians...LOL

I'm sure alcohol kills more people then guns as well, but if you put a gun up to your head and pull the trigger, you think you are going to survive?

Get a fucking a clue, oh right, shit, what was I thinking, you guys are "Pro drug users".

Is that what you are going to tell or are telling your children?

Hey son, I know you are young but hey, if you wanna do 'E' or 'Crack' its OK, just be strong minded and you won't get hooked.

fuck your an idiot.

why the fuck would people tell ther children its okai to do E cuz they did i once when they were young.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    FG Civic

Originally posted by bspot

Yes, I'm sure Bill Gates was stoned out of his mind when he invented Windows

That's like me using the fact that Mario Lemieux smoked to make the point that smoking makes you a better athlete.
    I wasnt aware that all drug users use them 24/7. I must be out of the loop.

OMFG, wow!

So you would rather them experiment and possibly risk their life then just avoid them completely?

LOL, you think by not doing drugs that a person lives a sheltered life? Are you truly fucked in the head, oh wait, maybe you are, you do drugs right? LOL

Hey son, here, snort this line of Coke so you can experience the real world. Nice!

I'm speechless!
    LOL. Why do you continually resort to insults? How old are you? Can't you argue like an adult? Conversations can not proceed past the insult phase, you must have learned this as a child, no?

anyhow, yes I think it's very very important for kids to experiment and try new things, and I think drug use is a normal and healthy part of growing up. If you want to argue about the "damage" that recreational drug use does, maybe we should sit down one day and compare CVs/resumes. I'm sure you would reconsider your point and stop acting like a juvenile in internet forums.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Originally posted by nonlinear

LOL. Why do you continually resort to insults? How old are you? Can't you argue like an adult? Conversations can not proceed past the insult phase, you must have learned this as a child, no?

anyhow, yes I think it's very very important for kids to experiment and try new things, and I think drug use is a normal and healthy part of growing up. If you want to argue about the "damage" that recreational drug use does, maybe we should sit down one day and compare CVs/resumes. I'm sure you would reconsider your point and stop acting like a juvenile in internet forums.
    LOL, cause you and anyone else who thinks its OK for kids to experiment with drugs, deserve to be insulted, you stupid FUCK!

Why would I need to compare resumes with someone else? Oh, are you trying to imply that you know a "drug user" who holds down a high paying job?

Woopty fucking doo, I'm sure I could name off a whole list of really famous people that "did" drugs, and I use past tense becaues they are all dead, but hey, drugs are cool!

Fuck, you should phone up the education system and tell them that they should encourage drug use because it will make you a better person. Hahaha...I'm sure they will be happy to listen to you.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by ogpog

I wasnt aware that all drug users use them 24/7. I must be out of the loop.
    Apparently you weren't aware of my point either.

My Ride
    FG Civic

Why would I need to compare resumes with someone else? Oh, are you trying to imply that you know a "drug user" who holds down a high paying job?

The fact is, THERE ARE DRUG USERS WHO HOLD DOWN HIGH PAYING JOBS. What, you think you live in la la land, and the only people who use drugs live in bushes and piss on their socks?

My Ride
    97 Dodge Ram

LOL, cause you and anyone else who thinks its OK for kids to experiment with drugs, deserve to be insulted, you stupid FUCK!

Woopty fucking doo, I'm sure I could name off a whole list of really famous people that "did" drugs, and I use past tense becaues they are all dead, but hey, drugs are cool!

Fuck, you should phone up the education system and tell them that they should encourage drug use because it will make you a better person. Hahaha...I'm sure they will be happy to listen to you.
    I agree with your points but maybe you would be more successful in getting them across if you suspend the insults

My Ride
    1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

i dont think i would introduce my kids to drugs but i will give them all the information i know about them so they can make an informed choice. raising children is about giving them the life tools to make there own decisions i know ive done drugs but im not a "user"(in my opinion) and on the rare occasions ive done them them it has been an enlightening experiance which i do no regret. its all about controling the drug and not letting the drug control you in my opinion. dont be square, be aware

Exactly...good post codepoet.

If you yell at your kids and scare them about drugs, they're going to do exactly the opposite of what you tell them and run out behind your back and experiment.

Education, not ignorance.

89coupe, will you even tell your kids about birth control or will you be too afraid that they might go have sex?
    Originally posted by maZda3
    so ima stop talkin cuz its not me thats emberasing myself but you...so yea pce

My Ride
    rental

Originally posted by khtm

If you yell at your kids and scare them about drugs, they're going to do exactly the opposite of what you tell them and run out behind your back and experiment.

89coupe, will you even tell your kids about birth control or will you be too afraid that they might go have sex?

My Ride
    FG Civic

Originally posted by codepoet101
    i dont think i would introduce my kids to drugs but i will give them all the information i know about them so they can make an informed choice. raising children is about giving them the life tools to make there own decisions i know ive done drugs but im not a "user"(in my opinion) and on the rare occasions ive done them them it has been an enlightening experiance which i do no regret. its all about controling the drug and not letting the drug control you in my opinion. dont be square, be aware

Originally posted by khtm

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Drugs, drugs, drugs...

Which are good?? Which are bad??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    FG Civic

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    Drugs, drugs, drugs...

Which are good?? Which are bad??
    I dont know if this is a serious question or not...

Meth, coke, heroin, and a few others are just horrible for you and pretty much pointless to use. Well, some meth users would dissagree (as you can basically do anything you want, jump over shit, run fast as hell, play instruments reeeeally well), but its absolutely atrocious for your body, and sooo addictive. Marijuana is fantastic, e is kinda pointless, but drugs like DMT is what the "drug experience" is all about. Proper drug use isnt getting addicted and being stuck with it, but getting a true "experience" out of it, and sometimes come up with huge life realizations that can change how you think of things forever. Drugs are a dangerous, yet amazing thing. They can ruin your life, or they can help expand your perspective on life.

I guess in a way, thats what seperates the successful drug users and the lock jaw bush bums.
    Last edited by ogpog; 12-18-2006 at 07:40 PM.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

I dont know if this is a serious question or not...

Meth, coke, heroin, and a few others are just horrible for you and pretty much pointless to use.
    Pointless? Feeling on top of the world is pointless?

Impressive, an actual, non fighting, statement. Good work

My Ride
    FG Civic

Originally posted by ryder_23

Pointless? Feeling on top of the world is pointless?

Impressive, an actual, non fighting, statement. Good work
    I didnt mean to give you the impression that im all "pro-drug". I do however completely support proper drug use, and have embraced certain drugs to personally enlighten myself and dont look down on anyone else who takes that path.
    Last edited by ogpog; 12-18-2006 at 07:51 PM.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

I do however completely support proper drug use

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Ok I am a pothead...but like..."proper drug use"?? What in the name of Mary Jane is that??

And how the FUCK do you NOT get the drugs, drugs, drugs song??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    99 Blazer

I once popped a pill a mdma. It was SO SO SO good, that it made me stop drugs. I said to myself that is why people do drugs, just to feel that good. All the other drugs are garbage, and mdma would be too much to do even once a month.
    I like to think that anti drug mottos should be changed.
    "Dont do drugs..... You just might like them" is probably one of the most fitting if you look at how people start on Meth, etc. and how they end up ..

My Ride
    FG Civic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Ok I am a pothead...but like..."proper drug use"?? What in the name of Mary Jane is that??
    If it is used for an enlightening or insightful experience, as in not destructive use.

And how the FUCK do you NOT get the drugs, drugs, drugs song??
    I truly have no idea what you mean by that.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast