1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    C5 Z06, sr20 s13, 05 Cummins

Originally posted by nadroj23
    ya its fun making fun of another culture and language.....
    People like you are annoying. Jump on the fuckin racist bandwagon every chance you get. Plenty of Asian people sound like that, and it's funny sometimes....does that make me racist, no, it's not their fault. I'm sure they make fun of White Boi's in Asian countries who don't speak "normally".

People just need to lighten up in general nowadays, North America is stupid, all the damn concerned mom's and the FCC taking shit off of television, censorship everywhere, people blaming racism everytime they dont get a job...fuck....

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

Originally posted by canadianskyline

People like you are annoying. Jump on the fuckin racist bandwagon every chance you get. Plenty of Asian people sound like that, and it's funny sometimes....does that make me racist, no, it's not their fault. I'm sure they make fun of White Boi's in Asian countries who don't speak "normally".

People just need to lighten up in general nowadays, North America is stupid, all the damn concerned mom's and the FCC taking shit off of television, censorship everywhere, people blaming racism everytime they dont get a job...fuck....

Would it make a difference that im half white and half asian? That is not racist at all....if it was you woulda seen that in my post. Since i dont think it is i find it very offensive(offensive and racist are two different things). Is that wrong? People like you are annoying.....thinking when people say something like i did its jumping on the racist bandwagon...Maybe there should be a bandwagon for offensive. I can take a joke ive seen this before and did i laugh nope. did i laugh the second time i saw it? nope. See its one thing to laugh when you hear an asian talk the way they do, but to post something like this that is made up is taking it to far. take it as you will but it is still OFFENSIVE TO SOME.

Originally posted by canadianskyline

Plenty of Asian people sound like that, and it's funny sometimes....does that make me racist, no, it's not their fault.
    Found this statment pretty weird you say its not their fault yet you still laugh?
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

This thread took a REALLY weird turn.

Originally posted by Carfanman
    This thread took a REALLY weird turn.
    Did you think there were no Korean people on Beyond or something? What did you expect?! Redneck jokes get much more approval here....
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

I didn't think it was offensive at all. It never even occured to me that someone might be offended.

People NEED to learn to chill. I wouldn't get offended if I found some non-english forum making fun of the english language...

My Ride
    C5 Z06, sr20 s13, 05 Cummins

Originally posted by Carfanman
    I didn't think it was offensive at all. It never even occured to me that someone might be offended.

People NEED to learn to chill. I wouldn't get offended if I found some non-english forum making fun of the english language...
    Exactly, Im sure if i tried speaking chinese, japanese, korean, whatever....that i'd sound funny doing it to people who actually have it as their first language. I'd expect that they'd laugh at me for it, would i be offended no.....its like being made fun of for being short......who gives a shit really.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2