Quantcast
I want my driver's????? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I want my driver's?????

Originally posted by max_boost
    LOL That's fucking hilarious! He bought a car but doesn't have his drivers license yet. Dude, this isn't China where you can go out and buy a license.
    yo you have to BUY licenses in China? I thought you could just drive.

My Ride
    cb7

if you can find a car, go ahead. Maybe you need a bike license there

My Ride
    rental

Don't we all "buy" licenses here too? (exams, renew, etc...)

FYI: You don't even need insurance in China either for little kids who wants to drive, for traffic problem.

Originally posted by max_boost
    LOL That's fucking hilarious! He bought a car but doesn't have his drivers license yet. Dude, this isn't China where you can go out and buy a license.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

You want to drive?

Do what the rest of us did.

WAIT.

Christ, are the retards coming out of the bushes these days?

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
    You want to drive?

Do what the rest of us did.

WAIT.

Christ, are the retards coming out of the bushes these days?
    Maybe hes just an ambitious 14/15 year old. Nothing wrong with wanting to do something. You want to drive? Then go drive. Just steal someones license plate and use it, and then just drive normal.

Originally posted by VW02

Maybe hes just an ambitious 14/15 year old. Nothing wrong with wanting to do something. You want to drive? Then go drive. Just steal someones license plate and use it, and then just drive normal.
    Oh STFU

My Ride
    03EP3, 97 Laredo, Soon GEE TERTY FIVE

Originally posted by crx/gsr
    Yah im in garde 8 dumb fuck thats how i have the money to buy a car right some of you people are so fuckin cocky beacause your behind a computer screen right
    you have a crx dude

its not a lexus

i bought my first crx for five hundred bones

all that i collected after a nice holiday season, when i was in grade 8

moron

My Ride
    Civic

Originally posted by crx/gsr
    HAhah monkey bars hey i thought i was in grade 8 they dont have monkey bars there u fuckin low life chump
    I give you a solid.....4 days before getting banned.......

Gotta love the people who ask dumb questions, get flamed, become e-thugs, then get banned.....why waste mods time?

guess what kind of question that is.... HAHAHA
    C-23-H

My Ride
    DC2-EM1-DC2R-UA7-AP1-FD5

HAHAHAHAHA ...

I'm sorry buddy but you my friend are an IDIOT!!!

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

Why are you all flaming him? The guy has enough courage to ask such a question and all you guys can do is try shutting him down. He asked a valid question and he deserves nothing but mature responses and some credible information. Treat others how you want to be treated yourself.

My Ride
    FG Civic

Why are you all flaming him? The guy has enough courage to ask such a question and all you guys can do is try shutting him down. He asked a valid question and he deserves nothing but mature responses and some credible information. Treat others how you want to be treated yourself.
    So, YOUR way of giving him a mature response and credible information is telling him to steal someones plates, and put our lives in danger by fucking around without a license?

You fuckin idiot.

My Ride
    05' 300C HEMI/ 07' Hayabusa / 96' Chev on Air

so asking "know someone who an hook me up for some cash?" Is a credible question that deserves 'mature' answers?

Last edited by Fosgate R; 12-20-2006 at 09:42 PM.

96 Chev on air for sale:
    http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-SUVs-trucks-vans-1996-Chevrolet-Blazer-Show-Truck-TRADE-OR-SALE-W0QQAdIdZ76057073

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

Just because you have a license doesnt mean you are a good driver. Just like how just because you got a french diploma certificate doesnt mean you are good at french. There are some drivers out there who got their license but they are even worst than people without licenses.

Some people want to make a little side cash, so if you had a buddy who makes ID's or whatever, I am sure he would want to make some money.

My Ride
    FG Civic

Just because you have a license doesnt mean you are a good driver. Just like how just because you got a french diploma certificate doesnt mean you are good at french. There are some drivers out there who got their license but they are even worst than people without licenses.

Some people want to make a little side cash, so if you had a buddy who makes ID's or whatever, I am sure he would want to make some money.
    You told him to steal, an you told him to drive while underage. The points been proven already.

I since a doctor JUST went to medical school, it doesnt make him any more qualified than someone who watches "Trauma: Life in the ER" and PBS specials.

Thanks VW, but your lack of proper/useful or FACTUAL information on this site has been impressed on most of us here already.

Well how about this, you have your learners, go driving with your parents....thats about all you can do legally

LOL stealing someone elses drivers is much wayyyy worse than driving without one

My Ride

BBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.... so i'm guessing you missed somewhere that having a fake drivers lisence will NOT help him legally drive.. lol. What will having a fake do for him?? HAHHA. All that would do is give him another charge to his record when and if a cop stops him... LOL

96 Chev on air for sale:
    http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-SUVs-trucks-vans-1996-Chevrolet-Blazer-Show-Truck-TRADE-OR-SALE-W0QQAdIdZ76057073

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

Originally posted by Fosgate R

BBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.... so i'm guessing you missed somewhere that having a fake drivers lisence will NOT help him legally drive.. lol. What will having a fake do for him?? HAHHA. All that would do is give him another charge to his record when and if a cop stops him... LOL
    Its mental security. If you feel like you are being legal by having a license, you wont have shifty eyes and wont be watching your back all the time.

As for the license plate. Its just a "white" steal, cant do no harm right? Thats correct.
    Thanks.

My Ride

As for the license plate. Its just a "white" steal, cant do no harm right? Thats correct.
    Thanks.
    If you are seriously comparing "white" steal to "white Lie" you're probably the dumbest person I've ever heard of. You should definatly go play in traffic.

It's like saying... "that was just a "white" murder"... theres no harm in that....

96 Chev on air for sale:

My Ride
    FG Civic

Its mental security. If you feel like you are being legal by having a license, you wont have shifty eyes and wont be watching your back all the time.
    Really, its mental security? I thought that by being legal, and HOPING that shits like you are also being legal, that i wont have underqualified, unTESTED children driving cars around.

You see the thing about the whole "drivers license" thing, is that it requires an action to recieve it - taking a test.

Thanks.
    Wrong. I, probably unlike you go to School and Work, and on a busy monday, im sure if my plates were missing off of one of my vehicles, I'd have a hard time with work and school.

My Ride
    VW GOlf, gs500E

My plate was stolen, same with my front emblem. I just took an emblem from someone else and took their plate. Updated at the registry what my new license palte was, bolted my emblem back in and I was good to go. Took about 30 minutes total time for the process.

The tests are so easy that they really have no significance. I got mine in Lethbridge, he was known for letting you pass if you pay triple the amount. Guess what, tons of people I know did that and are now driving SAFELY on our roads. Thanks.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast