Quantcast
I want my driver's????? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 240

Thread: I want my driver's?????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I want my driver's?????

    This might sound stupid but i bought a car and i still dont have mt drivers yet i have had my learners for about two months and i dont wanna wait a whole year can anyone help me out? Like does anyone know someone who an hook me up for some cash?

    Thannks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Okotoks
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You're right... It does sound stupid.
    You don't wanna race me.... you've seen taillights like mine a thousand times!!!!

    RIP T.T. Feb 09 2004

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    WRX STI
    Posts
    1,896
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Here use this. Its a flame suit, and its about to come in handy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    My Ride
    TRD Pro
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Yah give my buddy Jack a call 206-5900..

    he will hook you up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    .
    Posts
    4,081
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: I want my driver's?????

    Originally posted by crx/gsr
    This might sound stupid but i bought a car and i still dont have mt drivers yet i have had my learners for about two months and i dont wanna wait a whole year can anyone help me out? Like does anyone know someone who an hook me up for some cash?

    Thannks

    I'm guessing 10-20% of drivers are not licensed, join the crew.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    BMW M5
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    can i call jack to? lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by brandon
    Yah give my buddy Jack a call 206-5900..

    he will hook you up.
    no no, wrong number dude.

    266-1234
    Ask for Jack Beaton, good buddy of mine.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    My Ride
    TRD Pro
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally posted by Kaos


    no no, wrong number dude.

    266-1234
    Ask for Jack Beaton, good buddy of mine.
    My bad! I must not of wrote it down when he changed it!

    Anywho give him a call! he will hook you up!

    edit: my number is his personal office!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    BMW M5
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hahahaba some helpful ppl you are

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: I want my driver's?????

    Originally posted by crx/gsr
    This might sound stupid but i bought a car and i still dont have mt drivers yet i have had my learners for about two months and i dont wanna wait a whole year can anyone help me out? Like does anyone know someone who an hook me up for some cash?

    Thannks
    Congratulations.....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Alberta
    My Ride
    SlowBalt
    Posts
    1,258
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally posted by Kaos


    no no, wrong number dude.

    266-1234
    Ask for Jack Beaton, good buddy of mine.
    I called and holy fuck i just had to go down and get it. They had it all ready and it only costed $50

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    BMW M5
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i think they should give everyone a license and if you screw up they take it away... hahaha free for all , kinof like usa. haha

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    97 Dodge Ram
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Wow...that's all I can really say.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    no longer in the ghetto
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by [.shiny.]
    i think they should give everyone a license and if you screw up they take it away... hahaha free for all , kinof like usa. haha
    seems to be that's how it already is.... except here, when people screw up they still get to keep their license.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hahah i asked for help now its just some big joke lol come on guys but some of these replies are hillarious and by the way i know jack he doesnt like me very much lol
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    calgary ab
    My Ride
    99 Blazer
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I did the same thing when I was younger. But this was before GDL. I still made the smart decision of driving without a licsense or insurance
    Dont do it its not worth the risk. Although the look on the instructors face is priceless when you drive yourself to the place, get three automatic fails and then drive yourself home.
    Insurance being +$5000 for a 16 year old driver back in the day made it seem worth it.. Luckily I never got caught, even though I believe that it made me a better driver outta fear lol.

    DONT DO IT WAIT IT OUT......

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Black Gts
    I did the same thing when I was younger. But this was before GDL. I still made the smart decision of driving without a licsense or insurance
    Dont do it its not worth the risk. Although the look on the instructors face is priceless when you drive yourself to the place, get three automatic fails and then drive yourself home.
    Insurance being +$5000 for a 16 year old driver back in the day made it seem worth it.. Luckily I never got caught, even though I believe that it made me a better driver outta fear lol.

    DONT DO IT WAIT IT OUT......
    I think thats what its coming down to thansk for the helpful info and thats to funny about the instructors face hahahah

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CEF4
    My Ride
    Ralli Machine
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    when you get pulled over wont they check it and find out its not real then u get busted even worse?
    Cos...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    No clue i just want to drive lol
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CEF4
    My Ride
    Ralli Machine
    Posts
    2,026
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    it was rhetorical
    Cos...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: (Want to Buy) / FS: (For Sale) / WTT: (Want to Trade)

    By Weapon_R in forum Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 06-14-2017, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 39
    Latest Threads: 04-18-2007, 09:44 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Latest Threads: 07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
  4. I Want One!!!! I Want One!!!

    By Grip172 in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 30
    Latest Threads: 05-23-2006, 10:46 AM
  5. I want to be a truck Driver

    By LemonTree in forum Trucks, 4x4 and Offroading Zone
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 12-31-2004, 12:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •