Quantcast
Forza 2!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 2!!!

My Ride
    1990 RB20S13

My Ride
    Grimace

Oh how I want this game. Played Forza 1 alot and 2 should be even better.

My Ride
    reebok Jams

yeh i play forza 1 like a religion! haha ive owned ever car about 40 times and done a THOUSAND versions of each! that game is on and off for me now but its SOOO FUN!

RIDES: 94' EH2: Sold, 98' DC4 sold, 93 S13 sold, 93 S14 the lead sled

1992 Honda EG6 SiR for sale!:ONLY! $4900.00Message me for more info!

My Ride
    red slowpoke, black beast, red 4wheeler

i am gona pick that game up as soon as it comes out
    heck i may even have it preordered

Hmm, maybe it's just me, but the graphics don't look THAT great. Good but not great. Looks like GT:HD has much better graphics.

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

^^^ I definately agree... Forza 1 was a good game, but I never got hooked on it like I did GT4... I'll probably still get forza 2, but GTHD is probably going to make me get a ps3... But I wouldn't buy a 360 just for forza 2 if I didnt already have one.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by Hash_man
    ^^^ I definately agree... Forza 1 was a good game, but I never got hooked on it like I did GT4... I'll probably still get forza 2, but GTHD is probably going to make me get a ps3... But I wouldn't buy a 360 just for forza 2 if I didnt already have one.
    GTHD isn't coming out for the PS3. It's just a tech demo. The next installment will be GT5.

My Ride
    Grimace

GT5 wont be out for quite awhile though. I loved forza but could never get into GT4. I put alot of time into forza on my xbox, but then started again on my xbox 360 just for fun.

Damn ugly graphic

My Ride
    rs4, ram, 675f3

yea i liked forza more than gt4. it doesn't look better but it feels more realistic

This is from X06 and is an early beta of the game.. lets wait till its released to judge the graphics.

One of the big things I liked about Forza compared to GT series is the cars in Forza actually sound like cars, not sewing machines.
    Last edited by wainr; 12-27-2006 at 08:21 PM.

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

GTHD isn't coming out for the PS3. It's just a tech demo. The next installment will be GT5.
    My bad... by GTHD I meant to say GT5... I understand about the cancellation.

BTW... has any media been released recently for Forza 2? And has a date actually been set yet?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Feb 2007 release date. Let's hope they improved on the physics model... Forza 1 was a bit off. I wrote a huge article comparing forza and GT handling models here.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...88#post1027188

hehe sweet, good old archives! Can't wait till I do a GT5 vs Forza2 comparison in a year haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    DC2-EM1-DC2R-UA7-AP1-FD5

damn looks prety damn good... but wow does that guy ever suck at driving lol.

Originally posted by wainr
    This is from X06 and is an early beta of the game.. lets wait till its released to judge the graphics.

One of the big things I liked about Forza compared to GT series is the cars in Forza actually sound like cars, not sewing machines.
    Yup, my 800+ hp bentley =
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Yup, my 800+ hp bentley =
    Oh all the cars sound amazing. I used to just build up cars and blare the surround and just sit infront of the tv

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

wow, that game looks really good. I've played GTHD already and I'd say the graphics are pretty close. Either way, the game looks sweet, might have to pick one up for sure.

My Ride
    Grimace

I could update this thread if the microsoft PR people put up some new stuff on the ftp site. But for now nothing new. This is really the only game I am looking forward to right now.

My Ride
    Grimace

I thought I would dig this up since the press release from microsoft came out today
    It’s time to put the pedal to the metal! We are quickly approaching the launch of “Forza Motorsport 2,” the second iteration in one of the greatest racing simulator franchises of all time.

First off, it has been confirmed that “Forza Motorsport 2” will be available at North American retailers in May 2007. As you know, “Forza Motorsport 2” is one of the most anticipated racing titles of the year. With its extensive customization options, unparalleled physics, 300+ car roster, force feedback, Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel support and Xbox Live capabilities, “Forza Motorsport 2” stands to be the most realistic racing simulator, across all platforms, in 2007.

Secondly, the track list for “Forza Motorsport 2” is now available on Forzamotorsport.net. Be sure to check out the site for all the latest details on the game’s 12 environments and more than 45 ribbons.

And while we’re on the topic of the official web site, we thought we’d take a minute to encourage you to make a habit of checking Forzamotorsport.net regularly, as it will serve as a home base for weekly updates, bringing you the latest news, interviews, exclusives, game info, and features – all of which no Forza fan should be without! Besides a tour of Forza Motorsport 2’s new tracks with the game’s designers in today’s pitpass report, also be sure to scoop info on some of the game’s new multiplayer features.

You can expect to be hearing from us with more details on “Forza Motorsport 2” on a regular basis as we lead up to the May launch. As always, feel free to send us any questions, requests, or coverage ideas you may have as we shift into high gear to bring you all that is the Xbox 360’s complete racing simulator!
    I cant wait until may now, it is earlier than i had thought it would ship, and that track list is pretty good

Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 ... LastLast