Quantcast
UFC: Liddell vs Ortiz 2 - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UFC: Liddell vs Ortiz 2

My Ride
    rs4, ram, 675f3

tito was totally going to lose, it could have been stopped in the first. tito knew he wasn't as god as chuck otherwise he would have come up with a excuse. either way let's all go to vegas for a chuck fight and go to his after party.

haha.. you guys cant say it was stopped too soon.. even tito knew he got worked, and didn't say anything about how soon it was stopped..

I ended up missing the 1st hour- hour/half.. god damn dinner function ran late....

My Ride
    couple 'tings

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Fortune is more than just money, its what he owns IE: possessions, if he laid down tonight and couldnt get the title back, he might not be able to sustain his lifestyle.

True enough, its pretty crazy to think Chucks last fight got him 250K. This fight 3 million....that jump is insano huge. Because of the monster payout, there is alot of talk about how Couture will probably come back to fight one more headliner just cause the half million he has in the bank is absolutly nothing compared to what he would get even if he lost. I personally think he would get murdered and if he did sell out like that he wouldn't be much better then Tyson in his last fight where he got anihilated but got paid. And holy shit, the card for Feb 3rd is MONSTER.

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Well, 3 out of 5 isnt bad for my picks lol

Tito had NO hope, as for him being on his "A" game he should stick to fighting guys that wont knock his head off his shoulders.
    He was COMPLETLEY unable to stop that last flurry from Chuck.

Mcdonald

Forrest/Jardine I lost alot of respect for Forrest after crying about his first loss. Buddy was getting drilled with no sign of it ending, take it like everyone else does, but dont cry about it and then be a baby in your post fight

Bispings a solid fighter for sure, dunno how he'd do against someone bigger.

Arlovski had the punch of the night Just a classic, "you sit there, ill punch you"

Thiago was very impressive, just a little too cocky for being a low B level fighter.

And ya, 67 is going to be a KILLER show!

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
    ...Buddy was getting drilled with no sign of it ending, take it like everyone else does, but dont cry about it and then be a baby in your post fight...
    Originally posted by rvd
    what a hurtin stoppage.
    No doubt, they let forrest get his head pumbled with clean shots and they stop Chuck for punching Tito in the arm....although he had no chance of recovering from that turtle position....but still, he should have got KO'ed or busted up before the stoppage.....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

ive never seen forrest griffin cry like a bitch before....he would barely even talk to joe rogan at the end. was so happy to see jason macdonald get the win, love those canadian fighters! i thought the ortiz lidell fight was good, worth the money for the 3 rounds.. i thought first round stoppage was a guarantee when chucky punched him right on his ass. best PPV ive bought yet!
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

Watch the last 3 seconds of round one.. thats close to the nuts!

and the uppercut right before that, that stopped tito in his tracks was great....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ortiz+66&hl=en

My Ride
    Toyota Previa

Maybe now Ortiz will finally shut the fuck up?
    Glad I could see him get laid out like his mother's panties

Also, Forest has got to be the biggest bitch in the locker room after his reaction to losing.

Good PPV

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

yes!!! ortiz got his ass kicked

i wish it had ended in the 1st round though...would have made it that much sweeter

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

he wont have a shot for a while now.. jardine, rashad, bisbing, and the news guys coming to ufc will have the shots first..(rampage will need one fight atleast first before he gets his shot too) liddell may have some time off now.. like I said, this would be the time for vera to drop down, and do what he says he wants to, before he gets killed in the HW's.. But with the new HWs coming too, they'll need vera for competition..

ps.. and dana doesnt like tito (and he drinks at the events..ha).. I think if you watch the full video he says something along the lines of "hes a fuckin asshole" to chuck when putting the belt on him..

My Ride
    FAT tires

Originally posted by Supa Dexta

ps.. and dana doesnt like tito (and he drinks at the events..ha).. I think if you watch the full video he says something along the lines of "hes a fuckin asshole" to chuck when putting the belt on him..

I know dana runs the show, but he needs to be more business and less oppinion... the reason why tito is who he is and draws a massive fan base is because of his asshole act... you piss off enough people they will pay to see you loose and the rest will pay to see you win... basically dana should love tito because love him or hate him he is one of the biggest names in the UFC and brings alot of money with it.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I thought Tito was pretty damn professional for losing such a big fight. He definately had solid sportsmanship concidering.

I would have liked to see the fight go a few more seconds before the call. It is what it is.

Good job Lidell
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    335i

I for one was a bit surprised...tito was dominated for the first and third round and I figured he would be far better conditioned than Liddel...

Oh well, does anyone have a clip of forrest's reaction?
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Corvette

I'm curious, where does Tito go from here?

Away for a bit really.. this will hit him hard, and you can see it did last night.. he took it like a man, but you have to realize these guys lives revolve around that one evening.. He also had 4 fights this yr, so he'll go away for a few months likely, and come back to start working his way up again.. Hell he made 3mil or sumtin last night, he could go coach his days away if he wanted, but I doubt he wants to go out like that, but with tougher competition on the way, he has to step up his game somehow...

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    like I said, this would be the time for vera to drop down, and do what he says he wants to, before he gets killed in the HW's.. But with the new HWs coming too, they'll need vera for competition..

Vera is MORE than capable of holding his own @ HW, hes got an even better chance @ LHW, he just seems lazy lol.

Dana "your a fucking animal" to Chuck, not about Tito.

My Ride
    2008 Nissan Titan

Just wait, mirko is going to stir shit up in the hw division.

no to sure if you guys watch pride alot or not. but with quinton jackson coming over that is a HUGE thing. the last time he fought liddell he gave him an ass whoopping. if you have not seen it you can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQOGIFFs85E you guys have to watch it. this guy is no joke and his striking was something that liddell could not handle. he throws weird angle shots just like chuck.

My Ride
    I like. :)

Originally posted by bbcman
    no to sure if you guys watch pride alot or not. but with quinton jackson coming over that is a HUGE thing. the last time he fought liddell he gave him an ass whoopping. if you have not seen it you can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQOGIFFs85E you guys have to watch it. this guy is no joke and his striking was something that liddell could not handle. he throws weird angle shots just like chuck.
    youtube shut it down, is there a torrent? or another link?

treg you can still watch it you just need to signup an account. the clip has been flagged. if you have an account you should still be able to watch it i just clicked the link and it seems ok let me know

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast