Quantcast
WTB: Acura Rsx Type S 2005 only! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: WTB: Acura Rsx Type S 2005 only!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    RSx/Civic
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default WTB: Acura Rsx Type S 2005 only!

    Just tryin to see whats out there, nothing over 30 k please thanks


    Pocza

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    BOOSTED
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    why not 2006??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    111R, DC2R, Outback XT
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    12

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    RSx/Civic
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    cause im lookin for the 210 horse in the 05

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by azcop
    cause im lookin for the 210 horse in the 05
    dont quote me on this....
    i beleive they are the exact same... just used different rating to get the hp rating.... just like how the s2000 is not 240 its now 237...
    05-06 rsx type s really should be identical

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by 4doorj

    dont quote me on this....
    i beleive they are the exact same... just used different rating to get the hp rating.... just like how the s2000 is not 240 its now 237...
    05-06 rsx type s really should be identical

    I'm thinking he's looking for the differences between the 02-04 and the 05... not the difference between the 05/06. I guess he wants an 05 cause it will be cheaper than an 06.

    And yes, mine is still for sale, link above

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by EG_Civic
    why not 2006??

    Originally posted by azcop
    cause im lookin for the 210 horse in the 05

    Originally posted by BigMass



    I'm thinking he's looking for the differences between the 02-04 and the 05... not the difference between the 05/06. I guess he wants an 05 cause it will be cheaper than an 06.

    And yes, mine is still for sale, link above
    oh ok... sorry i just thought he was talking about 05-06 because of these posts... my bad

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally posted by azcop
    cause im lookin for the 210 horse in the 05
    2005 = 210 hp
    2006 = 201 hp

    2005 = 2006

    The engine is identical it makes the same ammount of HP. SAE ratings dictated a rating reduction on the engine.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    RSx/Civic
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Fair enough! thanks for clearing that up, and im kinda partial to the pearl white for those who are selling, but il take a look! thanks for all the repsonses and info

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    RSx/Civic
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    bump

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    BOOSTED
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally posted by Aleks


    2005 = 210 hp
    2006 = 201 hp

    2005 = 2006

    The engine is identical it makes the same ammount of HP. SAE ratings dictated a rating reduction on the engine.

    get a k&n air filter gain another ten hp for the 2006 model haha

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    RSx/Civic
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    haha yah very true, but 06 are noticebly higher priced, im tryin to get the most out of the money, by getting the newer body style, but still want some flow left over for jdm wheels mmmmm

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 2005 Acura RSX Type S

    By dragonx in forum Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes, and Trailers
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 03-06-2006, 07:53 PM
  2. WTB: 2002-2005 RSX Type S Exhaust

    By PremiumRSX in forum Automotive Parts [Mechanical Parts]
    Replies: 1
    Latest Threads: 01-03-2006, 11:26 PM
  3. Test Drive: 2005 Acura RSX Type S

    By Skyline_Addict in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 44
    Latest Threads: 06-04-2005, 09:05 PM
  4. WTB: RSX Type-S (White or Black only)

    By JiggaMan in forum Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes, and Trailers
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 05-20-2005, 02:55 PM
  5. 2003 Acura RSX Type S and 1992 Acura Integra RS

    By 92 Teg-B18A in forum Honda / Acura
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 10-26-2003, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •