Matrix Reloaded "why, Wut, Huh??" - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded "why, Wut, Huh??"

My Ride
    987 - G35xS - Skyline - RX350

Unhappy Matrix Reloaded "why, Wut, Huh??"

I just came back from it and i'm confused
    1st of all i'm not gonna spoil anything for the matrix fans out there
    but my opinion..1st was way better... they had to connect the story lines together so that required a lot of useless dialogue...
    some were corny lines...and some were predictible..
    lines like
    " the choice is yours"...
    and
    "all people were put here for a purpose"
    flood the movie...
    and i'm friggin confused about the ending???
    who the hell is the guy in the end???
    wasn't he the traitor in the first movie...
    didn't he die in the first movie...
    he was the same guy who wanted 2 take a knife to Neo in the beginnign of "reloaded"
    someone watch the film and fill me in cause i dont' get it

CT

then your stupid :P i think it was a good movie

My Ride
    Some wedges.

SPOILER AHOY - You've been warned

I think the dude at the end is "infected" by Agent Smith (when he killed that guy that stayed behind in the Matrix, and picked up the phone) , that's why he was the only survivor, and why he was cutting himself in Zion...at least that's what I got out of it..

My Ride
    E36 4dr

did any of you stay till the very end of the credits for the Matrix 3 preview??

My Ride
    Some wedges.

Yup

My Ride
    E36 4dr

Jeez! now i can't wait till the 3rd to finish things off!

Yes, Was not worht it, 15 mins of credits for the exact trailer of Reloaded but itr raining lol
    Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
    ...Fingers me for a little bit, then keeps on going.

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

It's really not that hard of an ending to figure out...course I did have to explain it to my friend at the end of the movie cause he was all confused as to who that guy was as well.

But I think Ashkente hit it dead on.....that dude at the end of the movie is the guy Agent Smith made into himself. One thing that doesn't make sense to me is how he could go back to Zion as the dude originally and not as Agent Smith. But I guess in the first Matrix they mention something about Agents not being able to enter Zion or some shit like that.

Anyways that's my understanding on it......hope that didn't ruin it for some of the people taht haven't seen the movie. Either way it's a good show!

i can't wait to see the matrix!! i think i should rent the first one and watch it before i see Reloaded...
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.

My Ride
    944 535xi F250

It was Ok ...but I think it was Photoshop.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Yah...I think Ashkente is right...
    If you remember the clip from neo's dream, he looked awfully familuar to the guy who got transformed into Smith and then went though the phone into Zion or whatever...
    Still a good movie...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Apparely Agnet Smith can copy himself through everyone exact Neo , (which he tried but didnt work). And I believe that he is no longer an Agent. Because when the black dude in the ship saw him throught the codes. he said that he different from any other Agents. Thats what I get out of it.. hopefully i dont confuse u more...

My Ride
    '04 Subaru STi

Smith isn't an agent anymore, he said so himself as he said "I'm unplugged" pointing to his missing ear piece. secondly, he wouldn't look like Smith when in Zion cause Smith is a program. somehow he loaded himself onto the guy that was cutting his hand (someone explain why he was doing that please) so that he could get into Zion and kill Neo since he can't inside the Matrix.

yeah.

Originally posted by Just_d16n
    somehow he loaded himself onto the guy that was cutting his hand (someone explain why he was doing that please)
    i guess they just want to show he is the bad guy

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

wasn't that dude at the end Smith's copy when Neo had that sight of the two men running from the agent? i think smith just wants to get revenge and recontrol matrix, since he is an exile program. some parts were horribly fake looking, well its all fake but at least make it look more realistic. i dont get how Neo has the power to stop the machines at the end, even not being in the matrix.

key maker dude owns! cept he died, everyone in the audience was like "awww"

My Ride
    Probe

I saw this trash last night. Wasnt worth my time or money. Not quite sure if it was all the hype or just the fact it sucked. I was expecting so much more
    Lots of cool fight scenes but it got to the point I was like... come on this is pointless.

and this has already been explained but Smith isnt an agent anymore, which means he can leave the matrix. The guy at the end, the captians were talking about how they got ambushed and it was a slaughter. So yes Smith was in the guys body on the table at the end.

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by EVOI

i guess they just want to show he is the bad guy
    Some Director guy was on an interview and said movies are directed towards 12 year olds, so they can understand the movie and not so smart adults can understand too. They just put it in so your not like, who the hell was that guy ? why did he have a knife ?
    So even though it made no sence you know he is messed in the head

the fighting scenes were cool but it just kept going on and on and you get bored in like 3 minutes

overall you can understand the movie a little better if you have networking knowledge IMO

My Ride
    2010 Genesis Coupe

it was a pretty good flick, i for one, loved the dialog... it wasnt mindless shit like most movies these days.

im sorry for those of you who didnt like it because they had to think to understand it, but isnt that part of why we go to movies, to learn and be entertained?

for my 2 cents, i think agent smith and neo are going to launch a joint attack against the machines, and of course, theyll save zion, and the matrix too, somehow

i liked the parts in zion, and the hoverships... they were pretty nicely done, and of course, the fight scenes were choreographed perfectly.

my question is, what the hell are the twins???
    there was talk of them being from a previous version of the matrix, so does that mean its possible to save oneself and copy over to the next version of the matrix, or does it only allow programs to do such a thing??

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    Apparely Agnet Smith can copy himself through everyone exact Neo , (which he tried but didnt work). And I believe that he is no longer an Agent. Because when the black dude in the ship saw him throught the codes. he said that he different from any other Agents. Thats what I get out of it.. hopefully i dont confuse u more...
    Agent smith is now a "virus".

Originally posted by Just_d16n
    Smith isn't an agent anymore, he said so himself as he said "I'm unplugged" pointing to his missing ear piece. secondly, he wouldn't look like Smith when in Zion cause Smith is a program. somehow he loaded himself onto the guy that was cutting his hand (someone explain why he was doing that please) so that he could get into Zion and kill Neo since he can't inside the Matrix.

yeah.
    maybe he was cutting his hand because of the sensation of being in a REAL human body (he's a computer program, he doesnt know what pain feels like until now)

Originally posted by dogstar
    it was a pretty good flick, i for one, loved the dialog... it wasnt mindless shit like most movies these days.

im sorry for those of you who didnt like it because they had to think to understand it, but isnt that part of why we go to movies, to learn and be entertained?

for my 2 cents, i think agent smith and neo are going to launch a joint attack against the machines, and of course, theyll save zion, and the matrix too, somehow

i liked the parts in zion, and the hoverships... they were pretty nicely done, and of course, the fight scenes were choreographed perfectly.

my question is, what the hell are the twins???
    there was talk of them being from a previous version of the matrix, so does that mean its possible to save oneself and copy over to the next version of the matrix, or does it only allow programs to do such a thing??
    the twins are exiled programs that were going to be deleted but they rebeled against the matrix in order to save their own skins

All in all this movie dragged on too long, but it was a great display of just what ppl can do in movies nowdays

p.s. fuck jada pinkett smith, she should not have been in this movie (or anything else) horrible actress

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast