Quantcast
pets in the malls - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: pets in the malls

Default pets in the malls

Not sure where this falls, but has anyone noticed how many Paris Hilton Wannebees are bringing their "cute" little dogs into malls, grocery stores and restaurants? It drives me crazy. I have gone up to staffers and they do nothing. Trust me the cute little Yorkie...not a sight hound. As for the confronting the people...well they wouldn't want cute little princess to freeze in the car....my response is they should be at home in their cozy little beds chewing up your imitation Milano Blahnik's. I am sure mall staff wouldn't warm up to our Great Dane the same way they would princess the yorkie who can do nothing but sit their and shake.

Default Re: pets in the malls

Originally posted by Kritafo
    Not sure where this falls, but has anyone noticed how many Paris Hilton Wannebees are bringing their "cute" little dogs into malls, grocery stores and restaurants? It drives me crazy. I have gone up to staffers and they do nothing. Trust me the cute little Yorkie...not a sight hound. As for the confronting the people...well they wouldn't want cute little princess to freeze in the car....my response is they should be at home in their cozy little beds chewing up your imitation Milano Blahnik's. I am sure mall staff wouldn't warm up to our Great Dane the same way they would princess the yorkie who can do nothing but sit their and shake.

What about non Paris Hilton type dogs?

No pets should be allowed. Some people have terible reactions to pets. I am waiting for something to happen in one of the major malls before this makes any sort of 'news'.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

It doesn't bother me too much as long as they can keep their little dogs in their handbags and keep them quiet. As soon as they start barking and licking, they should be out.

I find a lot of small children even more annoying.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I would love to take my Boston any and everywhere I went.
    It's not a reality, and it really erks me to see others that do. It's almost like they think they are holier than thou and have a different set of rules.

There is no excuse for it. They knew the rules before they got the damn dog, why does shit change for them?

If you can afford a dog, you can afford a remote starter to keep your vehicle running to keep your shitball warm. Better yet a decent sized 3-4 foot foldable pen is WAY more affordable than my first suggestion.

Then if that's not good enough because your dog will tear up your car or your house, You don't deserve to own a dog if you don't know how to train it or have it trained.

PS Doggy care!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

yeah I find it really annoying shopping at malls and having my eyes swell up and sneezing and finding a cute little dog hidden in a purse.

Only Sight Hounds and Helping dogs belong in malls.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by lilmira
    It doesn't bother me too much as long as they can keep their little dogs in their handbags and keep them quiet. As soon as they start barking and licking, they should be out.

I find a lot of small children even more annoying.
    QFT

But really, if everyone is offended by everything and has someone regulate it, we all end up cannot do anything, anywhere.

And yes, I like dogs more than kids.

They are not DOGS, they are fucking RATS. Both the rat in the bag and the female pampering it are disgusting.

nice to know i'm not alone

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

Originally posted by l8braker
    They are not DOGS, they are fucking RATS. Both the rat in the bag and the female pampering it are disgusting.

nice to know i'm not alone

those dogs aren't cute at all.

Paris Hilton
    Originally posted by edde
    its called sarcasim you fucking idiot

malls have by law stickers stating no pets allowed as do all food establishments from my understanding. It's just like the no shoes no shirt no service. It's for health reasons. Just the management and staff do nothing about it.

See malls don't care if there are screaming children everywhere. They are consumers. Parents will do anything to shut them up. I know...once my 2 year old went into rage at the Disney store. $50.00 later and a larger life Winnie the pooh had a new home. The only thing the rat dog will do it lick, bite and take care of business in the carpet and p*ss on the leather furniture.

So if the females with these dogs are Paris Hilton wannabes then what do you call the males? At least I can understand the cuteness factor for women but what the hell is up with all the males walking around with these furballs...not right IMO...

You are correct I have seen the men do it as well, they are whipped. It's just not right. I am not attracted to tall dark and handsome holding a rat. I see them walking their rats all over our neighbourhood. I find it very funny.

Our family has a large breed dog our children named her when they were very young, the dog is tinkerbell my hubby refuses to call her name when outside. haha!

She comes to Bella now for him.

My Ride
    MKV GTI

I travel a fair amount and noticed lately that the small ones are allowed on the passenger section of the plane. Do you know how annoying a yappy dog is 3 rows back.

If they are well behaved I don't care, but I always feel bad for people who are allergic, and may have to sit near one on an airplane?? Seems a little ridiculous to me.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Yeah, I think you are allowed to bring small pet in a container that can fit under the seat on a plane.

I do agree with the reason about allergy.

People of all ages with no manners are bad too but it's too bad that we can't ban them.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by Kritafo
    Parents will do anything to shut them up. I know...once my 2 year old went into rage at the Disney store. $50.00 later and a larger life Winnie the pooh had a new home.
    I wish I could have a fit whenever I wanted something
    Ultracrepidarian

well they were little then, now they understand they are now 11 & 12 and have a flyer route. They pretty much don't ask for anything other than a snack before flyers. They are spoiled but work hard doing flyers, school work, volunteering and lastly at home. We tried to give them values and we are very proud of them .. well so far! It's the next part of their growing up years that we worry about.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Toms-SC
    No pets should be allowed. Some people have terible reactions to pets. I am waiting for something to happen in one of the major malls before this makes any sort of 'news'.
    What about peanuts? Plenty of people are allergic to peanuts, so are they going to ban peanuts from malls?

I don't particularly like small dogs, I find them annoying, but then again, it's not really my place to tell other people wtf to do. Live and let live...

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    What about peanuts? Plenty of people are allergic to peanuts, so are they going to ban peanuts from malls?

I don't particularly like small dogs, I find them annoying, but then again, it's not really my place to tell other people wtf to do. Live and let live...
    some people are allergic to grass too, maybe they should not plant any grass around buildings to preven that too!

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

Already started in schools.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast