I have a set of Cobra CXI golf irons, RIGHT HANDED that were used for 1 season(2 of the irons were only hit once!!). I am selling them to fund a new set of Pings.

2-PW and a 52 deg Gap wedge.

Thats 10 clubs in the set, wheras most sets only give you 3-pw (8 clubs).

The clubs are mint, the grips are perfect. Regular stiff steel shafts.

I'm pretty firm on $350, as I paid much more for these clubs, and also added the extra 2 clubs (2 iron and 52 degree gap wedge)

Best Regards,
James Dixon
[email protected]
Cell 397-7319

Here is a write up on the irons from the Golf Weekly website.

Cobra Releases
CXI Irons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitting the stores on March 1st, is a new line of CXI irons that will be available in both men's and ladies' versions. The user-friendly CXI lines will feature the radically lightweight Airweight graphite shafts of 45 to 49 grams a piece depending upon flex or steel shafts in various degrees of stiffness. The soles are rounded and cambered to different degrees in each iron. The famous hosel bump on prior Cobra irons has been greatly reduced. It now exists as gentle swelling on the lower backside of the hump. The prices for the new Cobra CXI's will not be cheap. Suggested retail price for the graphite versions is $1000. The steel-shafted versions will be $750 plus.

Expect to see Cobra spokesman, Tom Watson, using the new CXI line of irons in his bag this year on the PGA Tour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------