Quantcast
Rant: What is it with girls and heat? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant: What is it with girls and heat?

Default Rant: What is it with girls and heat?

Seriously, every single girl I have met in my life have a special fetish for heat - and that is that they always have to have it on, and lots of it!

For instance, they come into my car, say how its cold, so what do they do? Crank the heat to max! Until I start catching my tan and then I have to turn it back down to normal temperatures where I can still breathe. I can understand wanting to be warm, but why crank it to max every time? You will end up getting too hot, and have to run it on cool. Then few mins later they will get cold again and want to crank the heat again. Its an endless cycle!

Same thing, they come in my house, or I go to theirs - heat always cranked! Wanna know the scary part? Girls could sleep in 95C weather, 8 blankets, and 9 pillows and they think its normal!

Over new years, I was at my girlfriends friends place. There must have been 15-20 people in a fairly average sized home. I walk in, and right away felt like my skin was about to melt. I go to the thermostat, its maxed out! They had a themometer and it was at 46 degrees! Absolutely ridiculous! And with 15-20 people in the house it makes it that much worse. Just because they like it very very warm everywhere they go, doesnt mean everyone does. To me, its easier putting on layers if you want the extra warmth as to stripping for a breather haha.

Does anyone else notice this with girls? Honestly though, if they really have such a fetish for cranked up heat - I can think of many other ways in them achieving that
    Last edited by CaseoftheEX; 01-09-2007 at 10:26 PM.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

slower metabolism?

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

im gonna have to agree on that... my gf puts the heated seats on in my car 24/7/365, and always bitches that my condo is cold...i dont like to freeze but id much rather be cool than warm... i think they love the heat because theyre not the ones that a paying the heating bill!!! ( no offense to the gorgeous ladies who love it hot.. )
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    91 Integra

yeah man i had the same problem with my ex everytime i got in her car the heat was whipped up and i'd roll down my window and she'd get pissed and i turn down the heat and she'd get pissed. i thought it was just her cause she greek and digs heat but yeah i guess not

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    im gonna have to agree on that... my gf puts the heated seats on in my car 24/7/365, and always bitches that my condo is cold...i dont like to freeze but id much rather be cool than warm... i think they love the heat because theyre not the ones that a paying the heating bill!!! ( no offense to the gorgeous ladies who love it hot.. )
    haha I like to be able to still breathe. Dont appreciate when it feels like im in a sona. and my skin starts boiling

My Ride
    This and that.

I don't let chicks touch ANYTHING in my car. And I mean anything.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

maybe you just need a fat girl if you cant put up with cute little hotties turning up the heat?

i bet fatties dont turn up the heat because they have that extra coat on all the time

Originally posted by Stiny
    yeah man i had the same problem with my ex everytime i got in her car the heat was whipped up and i'd roll down my window and she'd get pissed and i turn down the heat and she'd get pissed. i thought it was just her cause she greek and digs heat but yeah i guess not
    Nah dude, every single girl out there - no matter what age, shape or form loves heat. I avoid being in my sisters cars when I can simply for this very reason. They crank the heat, they dont want to turn it down - so I open the window, they get mad.

I remember while ago, when one of my sisters drove one of those tiny preludes - it would be winter, everyone is bunched up in coats and mitts, and knowing that car.....a tall man like myself can barely fit in it. The heat is maxed out and the vents are like 2ft from my face,.

Originally posted by ercchry

i bet fatties dont turn up the heat because they have that extra coat on all the time
    thats just mean haha

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

I've had that same thing with girls too...heat heat heat.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

to this, my gf and all my ex's are like that, im boiling and theyre bitching how its cold

My Ride
    99 Civic Si

girls are always cold man, their feet too

it's rediculous their attacted to the heat

My Ride
    my legs

dude, it because they dont want to nipple? duh?
    just think.....if things hadnt of gone the way they did, you could have been on your moms face.

So true... I notice it the most in the winter, as a part time mover... Every single house I go to where there is a woman, the heats always cranked! It's so annoying... your sweating your ass off moving all there stuff as it is, and the heats maxed out on top of that... I always have to turn it down. Same with girls in my car, house or wherever... Seems like it's just one of those things men will always have to deal with.

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

My sister always wants to crank the thermostat...
    War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

Originally posted by Deville
    So true... I notice it the most in the winter, as a part time mover... Every single house I go to where there is a woman, the heats always cranked! It's so annoying... your sweating your ass off moving all there stuff as it is, and the heats maxed out on top of that... I always have to turn it down. Same with girls in my car, house or wherever... Seems like it's just one of those things men will always have to deal with.
    you gotta load on that deodorant so you dont sweat like a bull haha.

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

You could start dating men?

It's our lot in life, to suffer in unbearable heat...
    Bought not built!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

yah, it's totally true.

Every office I've ever worked in the women have the heat absolutely cranked. Hell, even when I'm in the caribbean, and it's night time and 29 degrees. "Brrrr, it's freezing with that calm breeze"

Travel

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

Guess I got the perfect girl. She loves cold air like I do. It can be -20 below, and she'll open the windows in the condo. Neither of us can sleep in the heat.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

date a girl who bitches at you for having no ac

but its true, in the winter they are to cold, and in the summer to hot

god my next girlfriend is going to love my s13 lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast