Quantcast
accord v.s talon - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: accord v.s talon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    representin c-spot
    My Ride
    1992 240sx *soon*
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking accord v.s talon

    Sadest race ever. So i pull up to the ligths on mccloud and southland adn theres these guys in a red talon.. not a tsi, prolly th basic model tryin to race a new civic. i was up for a little challange so i drop the accord into neutral and rev up the engine. i was planning on gettin raped in this race, so the light turns green and i punch it, i pulled away form them both, i looked over and the guy in the talon is givein it, lookin like hes tryin real hard and all the way down to the next set of lights i kept pullin away, there must have been somethin wrong wiht his car to be beatin by a 92 accord, espcially one wiht a shitty tps sensor and some other problems

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    oreo cookie
    My Ride
    a wrx.
    Posts
    8,022
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: accord v.s talon

    Originally posted by sil-eightyDrift
    Sadest race ever. So i pull up to the ligths on mccloud and southland adn theres these guys in a red talon.. not a tsi, prolly th basic model tryin to race a new civic. i was up for a little challange so i drop the accord into neutral and rev up the engine. i was planning on gettin raped in this race, so the light turns green and i punch it, i pulled away form them both, i looked over and the guy in the talon is givein it, lookin like hes tryin real hard and all the way down to the next set of lights i kept pullin away, there must have been somethin wrong wiht his car to be beatin by a 92 accord, espcially one wiht a shitty tps sensor and some other problems

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    UA6
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Re: accord v.s talon

    Originally posted by GTS Jeff

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    2002 Lexus GS430
    Posts
    895
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    there musta been sumthing wrong with that talon....hehehei wouldnt know though...i never raced a 92 accord but yeah coulda been a lower model of talon...
    Oliver

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    oreo cookie
    My Ride
    a wrx.
    Posts
    8,022
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Originally posted by talonboi
    there musta been sumthing wrong with that talon....hehehei wouldnt know though...i never raced a 92 accord but yeah coulda been a lower model of talon...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: Re: accord v.s talon

    Originally posted by GTS Jeff

    Originally posted by GTS Jeff




    CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    V8 S4
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    hahahahahahaha...jeff is da pimp

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    2000 Honda Prelude
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hell no
    1992 accords are the shit (well not rly) but i drive a 1992 accord and i think that they are sweet cars

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    oreo cookie
    My Ride
    a wrx.
    Posts
    8,022
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Originally posted by omar_allibhai
    hell no
    1992 accords are the shit (well not rly) but i drive a 1992 accord and i think that they are sweet cars
    yea the turqouise green one that your parents gave to u? big pimpin man, big pimpin.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    CA/AB
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    okay ill post for everyone else whose gonna put a thumbs down sign hahaha

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    LOL, can you say 'non turbo' ?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2005 S50
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Keep this kinda sh!t on the track.
    Last edited by Mike09; 05-21-2003 at 09:16 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NW
    My Ride
    got knocked the fuck out
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    yea the turqouise green one that your parents gave to u? big pimpin man, big pimpin.
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
    Fuck...thats funny...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    2,380
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    HAHA... just for you Sean n:






  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    UA6
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default





  16. #16
    lammer Guest

    Default

    : i wanna whore it up!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    representin c-spot
    My Ride
    1992 240sx *soon*
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you monsters

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Z31 turbo, MPV V-6
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


    one thumb for the number of times i laughed out loud sean
    jk

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5
    Posts
    2,380
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    one thumb for the number of times i laughed out loud sean
    jk
    Why the Jk? hahahah...







    jk

Similar Threads

  1. 98 Talon Tsi AWD vs 98 Accord V6 Coupe

    By John Lee in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 14
    Latest Threads: 12-14-2005, 01:10 AM
  2. FS: 1990 Eagle Talon

    By 5.9 R/T in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 08-23-2002, 02:35 PM
  3. The beyond.ca project talon

    By redec in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 19
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2002, 10:19 AM
  4. Porshe vs Talon

    By shadowz in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 10
    Latest Threads: 06-02-2002, 01:54 AM
  5. Wanted: 96-98 Talon TSI AWD

    By redec in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 2
    Latest Threads: 05-16-2002, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •