Quantcast
Ford Fusion AWD - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ford Fusion AWD

Originally posted by JspecB16

^^I don't know where this is coming from, I actually found the fusion interior to be quite european. It looks very classy inside. and u gotta love the analog clock
    It was just my opinion when compared to other manufactueres. If the OP likes it then it doesn't matter what I think It looks OK, but play with the switches, push the buttons, shut the door with the window down, stuff like that. Check how well the B Pillar covers merge into the roof, look how much plastic is used, etc. It's not the same in my opinion, maybe I just have high expectations.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 01-15-2007 at 12:12 PM.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

It was just my opinion when compared to other manufactueres. If the OP likes it then it doesn't matter what I think It looks OK, but play with the switches, push the buttons, shut the door with the window down, stuff like that. Check how well the B Pillar covers merge into the roof, look how much plastic is used, etc. It's not the same in my opinion, maybe I just have high expectations.
    So did you take one for a test drive?

Originally posted by 89coupe

So did you take one for a test drive?
    Nope I just sat in one, I happened to be at the dealer because I was there with a friend who was buying something off their used lot (much to my dismay ) so I decided to check it out. I looked at it at the car show too.

I've driven the mazda 6, which the Fusion is based on, but the Mazda wasn't AWD and it was a while ago. I've driven the mazda speed 6 AWD, and you should have a look at those too - their pretty good.

What do you think of a used B6 A4? I really think you will like those the best out of your choices if comfort and AWD are at the top of your list.

My Ride
    335i

Would a Subaru Impreza work for you? I think a reasonably equipped 2.5i sedan would be cheaper than the Ford. AWD and is relatively nimble, and holds value far better than any midsize Ford sedan ever will.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

Nope I just sat in one, I happened to be at the dealer because I was there with a friend who was buying something off their used lot (much to my dismay ) so I decided to check it out. I looked at it at the car show too.

I've driven the mazda 6, which the Fusion is based on, but the Mazda wasn't AWD and it was a while ago. I've driven the mazda speed 6 AWD, and you should have a look at those too - their pretty good.

What do you think of a used B6 A4? I really think you will like those the best out of your choices if comfort and AWD are at the top of your list.
    I'm not keen on a used vehicle. The Mazda speed 6 is a little too pricey.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    Would a Subaru Impreza work for you? I think a reasonably equipped 2.5i sedan would be cheaper than the Ford. AWD and is relatively nimble, and holds value far better than any midsize Ford sedan ever will
    I've considered the Impreza, but they are farely small and I need a vehicle for a family of 3

My Ride
    Grimace

My brother picked one up for his wife, they seem pretty satisfied with it sofar. It was loaded with AWD aswell. Seems like a decent vehicle for a good price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2