Quantcast
My experience with Edmonton police.... - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My experience with Edmonton police....

every edmonton cop needs to be BITCHSLAPPED, fucking goddam no good racist mother fuckers(racist agaisn white people too, wow!!!)

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by 88CRX
    in general cops suck......

for example. yesterday I was coming home from work, about 6:15. Driving along and all of a sudden this cops somes out of a school parking lot and gets right on my ass. Now I never speed in school/playground zones so i'm going 25-30 and he is right on my ass. He continues this for 4 blocks and then follows me on a left turn and then leaves when I make another turn to go down my street? Why would he tailgate me when I am simply going the speed limit?
    Its his job... If you were a criminal you would get scared then do something stupid. He is checking your plate, getting a close look at your car for anything illegal. Once again its his JOB...
    Let me get this straight, you say in GENERAL cops suck because one tailgated you and didnt even pull you over ? Wow good generalization

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by redx2nv
    every edmonton cop needs to be BITCHSLAPPED, fucking goddam no good racist mother fuckers(racist agaisn white people too, wow!!!)
    Some pent up anger there?
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by surfertech
    those cops on the way to e town are fucked up. they pulled over my gf and her pals the otehr day on the way to the show becuz they were in a modded prelude. all in all.. they got over a grand worth of tickets and got the car towed away and had to get a cab back to calgary.. wtf is up with that.
    Umm maybe because the car had illegal things on it DUH...
    it IS illegal to be to low, to have an exhaust, to have non approved lights ... yada yada
    Why does everyone complain when they get a ticket when they know its illegal to begin with ?
    Its like me going 50 over the speed limit right past a cop and when I get my license taking away saying WHATS UP WITH THAT...

My Ride
    Probe

and that comment right there is racist against all cops... hipocrite

My Ride
    a MILF

Originally posted by littledan

ya those are red light cameras... but you have them in calgary too. my office was downtown and i could see the one on 4th street and 6th ave SW flashing all the time
    i know they're red light cameras but i heard the ones in e-town are photoradar cameras

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Originally posted by CrAzY_PLaYa

i know they're red light cameras but i heard the ones in e-town are photoradar cameras
    ohhh... i heard something about that as well. not too sure but apparantly they were testing the idea of giving out tickets for speeding as well as red light tickets. I think you have to run the red though in order to get the speeding ticket.?

My Ride
    85 Fiero

Question

Damn convict your sure taking care off business....
    What is the legal ride height for cars?
    is it just as high as stock ride height and if so that would suck for people with sagging springs or no shocks like on most old cavaliers. I lowered mine and i think i have about 4-6 inches off the ground but it's a fiero and they are all pretty low to begin with.

What's legal ride height? Stock. I started this thread to show you guys that not all cops are assholes (like you guys think they are). They ARE just doing their job, and if you were in their position, you would be doing the same. If they didn't do all that, then how would they ever catch anybody?

you got pretty lucky. last summer i think i got pulled over atleast 4 times in edmonton. every time they would write a ticket up for everything... exhaust, no front reflectors, no side reflectors,.... and so on.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by buh_buh
    What's legal ride height? Stock. I started this thread to show you guys that not all cops are assholes (like you guys think they are). They ARE just doing their job, and if you were in their position, you would be doing the same. If they didn't do all that, then how would they ever catch anybody?
    I'm getting pretty tired of the cop bashing. Bottom line is, here are the rules, the law is the law. If you feel so hard done by, then don't break the law. If you're gonna whine about how much tickets are, then either get a better paying job to pay for them or don't speed/illegally modify your car/drive like an asss etc. etc. I don't understand how people can still complain?

My Ride
    2001 E46 M3 LSB

Haha, so technically, with my 16 year old suspension, my car is lowered because the springs and struts are soft? Haha, probably only by about 1/4". :tongue:

My Ride
    FJC, S30

the mods they had on car.. intake exhuast, rims, lowered car, headers and body kit. just like every other import on the raod. so technically the mods were illegal but not to the piont where you get the car towed. plus it was 3 girls.. fuckin cop
    Submaker.Illest.

ConVict and B17A are correct.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes with the police.
    If they towed alot of cars away on the way to the show, they were probably doing one of their 'show of force' campaigns.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

hmmm yea i hate cops with a passion..if they didnt fuck with me i wouldn't badmouth them... ever been in a cop car for almost an hour just cuz your driving an import car

My Ride
    E90 335i

hmmm yea i hate cops with a passion..if they didnt fuck with me i wouldn't badmouth them... ever been in a cop car for almost an hour just cuz your driving an import car
    Just for driving an import??

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Yah....I think Redx2nv needs to be bitchslapped...Obviously not EVERYcop in etown needs to be bitchslapped, because Buh just talked about a nice cop...Not your usual asshole.
    You need to calm the fuck down...Maybe if people wern't such assholes to people just doing their jobs, they would act that way either.

I've been locked in a holding/interrogation cell for 2 fucking hours on a small, small, SMALL ass misdemeanor (spelling?)...And i dont fucking cry about it...I really doubt you were locked in a cop car JUST because you were driving an import...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

lammer Guest

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
    Yah....I think Redx2nv needs to be bitchslapped...Obviously not EVERYcop in etown needs to be bitchslapped, because Buh just talked about a nice cop...Not your usual asshole.
    You need to calm the fuck down...Maybe if people wern't such assholes to people just doing their jobs, they would act that way either.

I've been locked in a holding/interrogation cell for 2 fucking hours on a small, small, SMALL ass misdemeanor (spelling?)...And i dont fucking cry about it...I really doubt you were locked in a cop car JUST because you were driving an import...

oh shit your a gang member, you got locked away for 2 housr!!!!

My Ride
    Probe

Ive been in the back of a cop car a couple of times, let alone in a locked up room with no belt, shoes, or soxs so Stop complaining. I am sure you were driving a completly legal car, not doing one single thing wrong, doing the speed limit, having your seat belt on and dont forget having your hands on 10 and 2. you seem to think you are hot shit cause you have an import !?!? Wow join the rest of the 50% of people on the roads. Let me guess those 400 000 people in calgary get pulled over all the time cause they have an import car too... riiiggghhhttt

Get off your high horse, or just the cheap drugs you probably got pulled over for.

I got pulled over once when I was driving my car. Damn cops hate on me cause I drive a domestic whats up with that
    Last edited by ConVict; 05-21-2003 at 10:16 PM.

lammer Guest

cops save lives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast