Quantcast
American Vintage 52 RI Fender Telecaster - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: American Vintage 52 RI Fender Telecaster

My Ride
    firebird

Unhappy American Vintage 52 RI Fender Telecaster

I just bought it brand new from guitar works 3 weeks ago for over $2100. I just got it back last week from the shop after its first setup, and initial adjustments. Beautiful Butterscotch Blonde Finish w/ maple neck. Comes with transferable lifetime warranty from fender.

Comes with all the original goodies, vintage tweed case, strap, cloth, etc. Best playing 52 RI in the city GARANTEED! ( I played them all before I bought this one...; You should see the POS they are trying to sell at Long and McQuade)

This guitar sounds AMAZING! You can play everything from Stevie Ray Vaughn to Led Zeppelin to Metallica on this thing. Anyone who says a tele cant rock has issues... trust me.... I was blown away with the versatility of the instrument. It has a buttery smooth feel as well.... Very nice.

I am really sad to give this one up, but I should have never bought it.... too much $$$... I think I will be buying a more affordable highway one tele. I am asking $1900 firm.

Exactly like this one....

http://www.fender.com/gear/gear.php?partno=0100202

If you want more pics.... I will gladly take them for you, but be assured that it is in new condition.

Please PM me or email me if you have any questions.

-Cole
    Last edited by Mckenzie; 05-20-2003 at 06:15 PM.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802