Quantcast
fucking juicers - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: fucking juicers

My Ride
    '15 GTI

Default fucking juicers

wtf is wrong with these assholes? they were actually making fun of a friend and i while we were working out beside them? probably more so me because let's fucking face it, i'm pretty small and can't lift much, but shit im here to work out...it wasn't even the ridicule that fucking sucked, one of those fucking gorillas had the audacity (i'm 90% certain) to fucking stick gum on my jacket in the cubbies...FUCK!!!

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Are you fucking serious? I would of just started laughing at them and then kicked them in the nuts..

My Ride
    '15 GTI

yeah dude, i didn't even realize they were making fun of me at first, i mean you don't really pay attention to what people are saying at the gym...too bad there's like a crew of 3-4 of them

Having a small dick will make you act like that.

My Ride
    ////M

Originally posted by l8braker
    Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yo bro, are you from that goat Calgary car forum that get salty over lawn care, land rovers and circumcisions? That's straight fire.

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by l8braker
    Roids don't give you a small dick... Or are you insinuating they're on roids because of their small dicks?

Pretty gay that they made fun of you, but maybe they were just talking about your cute little arms?
    Last edited by Hakkola; 01-29-2007 at 09:18 PM.

My Ride
    04 Mini Cooper S JCW

Originally posted by Hakkola

Roids don't give you a small dick... Or are you insinuating they're on roids because of their small dicks?
    You're right. Roids don't shrink your dink, they shrink your balls. So that kick to the balls might just be a kick to the dick.

My Ride
    91 Mr Not

Sorry, I'm old and naive - what's a juicer?

Originally posted by MrPid
    Sorry, I'm old and naive - what's a juicer?
    someone who's on roids

where was this at???

My Ride
    '15 GTI

goodlife canyon meadows, i dunno, im pretty pissed about the gum more than anything

My Ride
    is Invisible

simple...next time grab a 45lb weight and start walking to where ur friend is then "accidently" drop it on his foot and im sure he will never laugh again but make sure that you can run pretty fast casue the juicers will prob chase after you!

That will sure teach him a lesson but on a more serious note, just keep working out and eating lots with the proper diet and workout routine you will prob be as big as them within 2 years(depending how big they were and how big u are).

Also dont let them get to you, if you set a goal for yourself then there is nothing that should stop you.

Good Luck.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

i go there... what time do you go at cuz the time i go at its dead

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

If you're that mad and don't feel like you want to tell this guy off to his face then go talk to the gyms manager about these guys. Thats harrassment and you have the right to enjoy the facilities and feel comfortable while doing so, and if the staff does nothing about it then just find a new gym cuz that is bullshit.
    I hate it when people talk about the amount of weight the next guy is lifting. These guys sound like they are retarded 12 year olds, probably the type of guy who has to sit down at the bench next to you to purposely show you up by grabbing the weight 5lbs up from what you are doing and strain every muscle in his body by doing the excercise wrong and then being proud about it.

My Ride
    pedals

that is fuckin weak dude. i dont know what i would do in a situation like that, but at the very least you should talk to the management. really is not much else that can be done. the gym im in is pretty respectful, but then again, i never pay attention to what other folks are saying.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

for people w/ no respect in a gym....we all started off somewhere in time, sheesh.... You should stick gum in their hair or replace their roids w/ estrogen like in the remake of the Longest Yard....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    08 GSR

Wow that is harsh. Out of all the shitty stories I hear about the gym I think this one is the worst one. I think if it was me I'd probably confront them. But then again if you are dealing with roid monkeys the anger might kick in and they could snap you in half, so I guess the next best thing is to report these guys to the manager.

My Ride
    '15 GTI

yeah i definetly think im going to say something to management, but it really sucks because my friends and i like to work out at this time...and i feel like picking a different time to work out or even working out at the university would be letting these knuckle-draggers win

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

wow that's BS I don't know what I'd do though. I wouldn't mind the laughing at me situation like I'd care. However, the gum incident, I would of got my ass beaten for sure, but I would take a 10lb plate and smash his face in. he wouldn't be chewing gum for a while!

My Ride
    09 Scooby

Screw them man...They will be dead LONG before you from the damage they are doing to their bodies! As for the gum, rubbing alcohol or paint thinner will take it right out or you can freeze the jacket and just chip it off. I bought a spray used for carpet to take gum out of my car seat and it basically just blast Co2 until it freezes it and you jus chip at it...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast