just fuck it, seriously
    That's the point.

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Originally posted by canadiandaytona
    at least your not the other guy..

My Ride
    '11 Civic

I've come to the conclusion that girls are bitches and guys are stupid. Girls are bitches that take advantage of guys' stupidity.
    Everything I'm not made me everything I am...

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by HybridTheory
    I've come to the conclusion that girls are bitches and guys are stupid. Girls are bitches that take advantage of guys' stupidity.
    i'll openly admit to that.
    welcome to the last 3 months of my life.
    i just feel bad, cause i'm stupid and want to kill my ex's new "freind", but its not his fault.
    fuckin girls eh? haha

i guess thats why someone decided "hey maybe if i smoke this nice smelling plant it will make me forget about whores"

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by adam c
    ive gotten it plenty
    and no not coming out

wtf do u say when u like a girl and she is all over u. blah blah blah. all that crap

then u find out she has a bf and just doesnt care
    You tell her "lets fuck". Worse case scenario, u don't bang her. Best case scenario, whores love agressive guys, and you bang her. Find out where she hates taking your load, and shoot it there on purpose. Then rub it in... even if it's her eyes. Then raise your hands up in the air like you just scored a game winning field goal at superbowl, and yell out at the top of your lungs... "gotcha bitch". Touchdown celebration dancing is optional. I'm asian, I can't dance, thus I feel it's optional.

Bitches like that are for sport fucking. Tap that shit if you can and move on. At least get something out of it. And by something I don't mean herpes .
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by rage2

You tell her "lets fuck". Worse case scenario, u don't bang her. Best case scenario, whores love agressive guys, and you bang her. Find out where she hates taking your load, and shoot it there on purpose. Then rub it in... even if it's her eyes. Then raise your hands up in the air like you just scored a game winning field goal at superbowl, and yell out at the top of your lungs... "gotcha bitch". Touchdown celebration dancing is optional. I'm asian, I can't dance, thus I feel it's optional.

Bitches like that are for sport fucking. Tap that shit if you can and move on. At least get something out of it. And by something I don't mean herpes .

http://jj.am/gallery/d/564-2/forceninja2.gif

My Ride
    02 Accord

your a genious.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

LOL well put, couldn't have said it better

My Ride
    Axis powers

lol thats some good advice.. i think ill call her now
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

You also have to set some goals for yourself. See if you can manage to blow your load in her ear.

My Ride
    DC2

for fun, find the hoes

but obviously dont mix up hoes with girlfriend, cause ul screw urself over and people will laugh at u, cause they all probably fuked ur girlfriend at some point.

My Ride
    NC1

Holy fuck rage2. You are one hardcore motherfucker indeed.

There should be a section dedicated to 'Ask Rage' since he knows everything.
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    91 Mr Not

Buck up buckaroo!

Move on. It's done. She's not the one for you - quit wasting your valuable time and energy on something that isn't going to bring you anything but grief and heartache.

If you do tap it, mind fuck her and scorn her before you leave. When you're coming, scream out some other girls name. Then don't dwindle, get up and leave right away but not before telling her she's too loose and sloppy for you, the experience was akin to throwing a pickle down a hallway, and you regret wasting your time with her but think you better get to the clinic to get checked because you have a funny itch...

Have Fun...
    Last edited by MrPid; 01-31-2007 at 08:37 PM.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by adam c
    ive gotten it plenty
    and no not coming out

wtf do u say when u like a girl and she is all over u. blah blah blah. all that crap

then u find out she has a bf and just doesnt care

you tap it and move on.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

How old is she/you?

I have found that over the years, the younger girls, arn't where it's at. Sure, there's something about "breaking the bank" on a nice fresh outta high school girl, but once you get passed that, its like Uncle rage pointed out, a sport fuck.

I've moved onto older women, I'm not talking grandma here, but as a 23 year old seeing a 27 year old, holy fuck what a difference. No mind games, no drama, no bull-shit. Fuck I hate that stuff. Good talks, common interests, and she's got her act together. Plus she actually knows what she's doing

Way I see it, if she's going to fuck with you like that, return the favor. She's damaged goods, make sure you know that, and make sure you stamp that package damaged, and by stamp I mean mushroom stamp and by damaged I mean will need conditioner the next day for sure to get it out of her hair.

Cheers!
    Travel

My Ride
    rental

Originally posted by carter_prelude
    finally comin out of the closet eh...

My Ride
    FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY > ALL

Remember this: ALL sluts LIE, thats a fact.

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

rage2 FTW! Best post evarrrr

Fuck 'n Chuck boy. Simple!

My Ride
    Colbie

And everyone wonders where all the girls are on here!!!

Ha Ha..... but i do agree if she's being a scandalous hoe bag then treat her as such... girls like that only get away with acting like the whores they realy are when you let them. Man up son! Now go get it and stop complaining about it on beyond. Rule number 1 don't put the dirty pussy on a pedastol!! MA HA

My Ride
    Axis powers

haha shit.. she stayed over at my house last night.. got some play.. woke up to a bj and got some pussy for lunch
    Sig nuked by mod.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast