Quantcast
Red Deer thursday night meets!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Deer thursday night meets!!!!

My Ride
    CTS-V (700+Hp), Supercharged Tundra, 1970 vette

Exclamation Red Deer thursday night meets!!!!

Finally a organized meet in red deer. Anyone is welcome and its a good time. We have held it for 2 weeks now and are starting to get a very good sized turn out. All kinds of cars and trucks are welcome. It is held in the parking lot of the shine shop and the installation station. This is just north of totem and right behind pheonix construction. You can't miss it as Travis's HUGE blue "Instalation station" van will be parked on the lawn with 4 amber becons on top of it!!!! We usually get started around 8- 8:30- and close up at about 11. Feel free to check it out. For more info you can call travis at his shop at 1 403 342 4122.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

then we can party it up in red deer!! i'm sure dave is all about that, isn't lacombe somewhere near red deer?? haha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    94 Supra, 01 2.5rs

w00t red deer!!

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    then we can party it up in red deer!! i'm sure dave is all about that, isn't lacombe somewhere near red deer?? haha

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

hehe someone should tell Leo about this, he can break dance in the middle of Gaetz avenue like last time
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    hehe someone should tell Leo about this, he can break dance in the middle of Gaetz avenue like last time
    was he drunk? or was he trying another move to add to his arsenal of pick up methods?

My Ride

That would be a sight to see. You don't see alot of break dancing around here..... I guess none of us red necks can. Or if we could we'd probably get beat up

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by sexualbanana

was he drunk? or was he trying another move to add to his arsenal of pick up methods?
    hehe my sister was fighting some girl in front of a club downtown and Leo broke the tension and got a few laughs by trying to settle matters with his break dancing skillz
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Oh, those were the good ol times in red deer!! hahahaha man, I'm just glad I didn't get thrown into the drunk tank or anything, but I would have loved to see a cat fight!! woo hoo!! hahahahaha, oh well, I guess I'll always have the street...yes.....the street! Shit man, I don't even break dance!! oh well, it was still pretty fun, only thing red deer needs in the summer is jenny craig cuz man, there were a lot of large and in charge girls down there and they were all pretty fucked in the head and shit. It was either that or since red deer has a lot of farms around it, it could have just been a case of mad cow disease or something!! Damn nasty ass heffers!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    94 Supra, 01 2.5rs

will the american car out beat the import cars there? if so .... :P

My Ride

actually there are more imports but we are trying to get some domestics too. We are looking for a good mix. We have added a cruise to the agenda which will start at 8 at the installation station and then we'll meet.

My Ride
    Denali

Originally posted by LUDELVR
    Oh, those were the good ol times in red deer!! hahahaha man, I'm just glad I didn't get thrown into the drunk tank or anything, but I would have loved to see a cat fight!! woo hoo!! hahahahaha, oh well, I guess I'll always have the street...yes.....the street! Shit man, I don't even break dance!! oh well, it was still pretty fun, only thing red deer needs in the summer is jenny craig cuz man, there were a lot of large and in charge girls down there and they were all pretty fucked in the head and shit. It was either that or since red deer has a lot of farms around it, it could have just been a case of mad cow disease or something!! Damn nasty ass heffers!!
    Hey Leo!!! Watch your mouth hey.. not all red deer girls are fat.. some of them may have a little extra meet on them and I agree about the head case thing.. but not all of them are that crazy! Be nice now!!!

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by acuraxx

Hey Leo!!! Watch your mouth hey.. not all red deer girls are fat.. some of them may have a little extra meet on them and I agree about the head case thing.. but not all of them are that crazy! Be nice now!!!
    hahaa, sorry sorry, My bad!! I guess my comments are based on that one particular herd of cattle...I mean pack of ...I mean, group of girls!! Sorry again!! haha, I'm just kidding, I've met a lot of girls from red deer and they've been super hot!! so yah, I guess it was just a bad night! No offense to you of course...you're smoking!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Denali

Originally posted by LUDELVR

hahaa, sorry sorry, My bad!! I guess my comments are based on that one particular herd of cattle...I mean pack of ...I mean, group of girls!! Sorry again!! haha, I'm just kidding, I've met a lot of girls from red deer and they've been super hot!! so yah, I guess it was just a bad night! No offense to you of course...you're smoking!!
    Hahaha... thanks!!! Next time you are heading up to Red Deer you better let us know cuz I wanna see some break dancing on Gaetz! We will have to go Club Manhattan so you can bust a move! hopefully you won't be seeing me in any cat fights!

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by acuraxx

Hahaha... thanks!!! Next time you are heading up to Red Deer you better let us know cuz I wanna see some break dancing on Gaetz! We will have to go Club Manhattan so you can bust a move! hopefully you won't be seeing me in any cat fights!
    hahahah, I don't even break dance!!! I just do it when I'm drunk! hell, I can't even drunken break dance!! hahaha, anyway, for sures, I was thinking about goin to red deer cuz my bro is working there so I may have to partake in some of the festivities up there! As for the cat fights thing...I don't have any other incentive for going there anymore! that 's the only thing that red deer had going for it!! hahahaha

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    07 Speed3

wow, people who like vehicles other than pickup trucks! This is crazy. I moved here three weeks ago and have seen about six nicely done cars, kinda sad. I'd better swing by next week and see what I've been missing. Where is this place exactly?
    Gotta love boost

My Ride
    94 Supra, 01 2.5rs

Red deer doesn't have too much but i guess there are a few not even close to what calgary and edmonton have

My Ride

yah the quality of cars isn't as good an calgary or edmonton for sure. But none the less there are some decent rides and alot of guys who really like cars. We had a great turn out last thurday the lot was full with people and cars. I think we had just over 20 cars and tones of people. Not bad for dead rear!!!. Some fo the cars that are regulars are 2 wrx's (mine included), couple of vettes, couple of RSX's, a TT supra, a nicly done focus!! you have to see it to appreciate it,some stangs and t/a's, couple nice trucks and muscle cars. If you are there at the right time you are sure to see some nice burn outs. Us hillbillies like burnouts Again if anyone need more info let me know!!!

My Ride
    07 Speed3

Yeah sounds great, so where exactly is this place where you guys meet, I'd love to come out next week.
    Gotta love boost

My Ride

Pm'd yah

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast