Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: shooting in temple last night?

My Ride
    E46M3

Cavi

fuck you
    buddy grow a dick read my reply

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-164036.html

I received this msg today, almost two months after i posted in this thread.

LOL.

If "Cavi" was anything like you, he's dead for a reason.

I bet he would be embarassed about the way your handeling yourself over this situation.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by CasperWho
    Cavi

fuck you
    buddy grow a dick read my reply

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-164036.html

I received this msg today, almost two months after i posted in this thread.

LOL.

If "Cavi" was anything like you, he's dead for a reason.

I bet he would be embarassed about the way your handeling yourself over this situation.
    gold
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Originally posted by Cavi
    wow fuck you all thanks you to the few kkids that know what the fuck they are talking about
    Adam was a fuckin tank he wasnt some ganster kid that stabbed random people
    everthing he did had a fuckin good reason for why behind it
    guess why he stabbed that kid?? because that faggot leb rapped adams girlfriend so shut the fuck up you have no idea what your talkin about
    if you no him a little bit you know he was a fuckin good kid yea he did the right thing and turned him self in and did his time he was havin soo much fun wen he got out and wasnt doing anything wrong
    faggots in the media have no idea the shit adam went through or how hard it was on my mom and dad fuck you all and show some respect
    adam lived the life he wanted it was wrong for a little but he fuckin relized that and changed you assholes

and if you think im some faggot kid backin up his fucked up brother fuck you your not the one that woke up at 2 in the fuckin morning to his best friends screaming hes dead
    suck my dick all you pussies can say shit behind a comp grow some ballz and show some god dam respect

adam touched the lives of everone around him if you go to nexopia.com and look at the page Rip.Ac you'll see how fuckin hard this is on everyone and how many fuckin people knew him and loved him
    Fuck you he wasnt in a drive by you faggs learn how to read everthing the papers said was aledged by faggs who didnt like adam
    he was a fucking legend and all you fucks cant say shit about him

rip bro we all miss you so fuckin much
    every party in calgary pours one out for you evertime bro

fuck man your gone
    we will never forget
    What the hell kind of forum did I just join? Are you kidding?

You are filth, and people like you shouldn't be allowed to live in this city.

I really hope the police frequent these forums and watch the shit that gets said here.

That is mind blowing.. wow. You need help you degenerate little puke. You can leave the city I pay taxes in now.

word, alot of people saw this coming, him and "crew" are known for being shit starters and it was only a matter of time till this happened, the only people I feel bad for his his parents.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Cavi
    wow fuck you all thanks you to the few kkids that know what the fuck they are talking about
    Adam was a fuckin tank he wasnt some ganster kid that stabbed random people
    everthing he did had a fuckin good reason for why behind it
    guess why he stabbed that kid?? because that faggot leb rapped adams girlfriend so shut the fuck up you have no idea what your talkin about
    if you no him a little bit you know he was a fuckin good kid yea he did the right thing and turned him self in and did his time he was havin soo much fun wen he got out and wasnt doing anything wrong
    faggots in the media have no idea the shit adam went through or how hard it was on my mom and dad fuck you all and show some respect
    adam lived the life he wanted it was wrong for a little but he fuckin relized that and changed you assholes

and if you think im some faggot kid backin up his fucked up brother fuck you your not the one that woke up at 2 in the fuckin morning to his best friends screaming hes dead
    suck my dick all you pussies can say shit behind a comp grow some ballz and show some god dam respect

adam touched the lives of everone around him if you go to nexopia.com and look at the page Rip.Ac you'll see how fuckin hard this is on everyone and how many fuckin people knew him and loved him
    Fuck you he wasnt in a drive by you faggs learn how to read everthing the papers said was aledged by faggs who didnt like adam
    he was a fucking legend and all you fucks cant say shit about him

rip bro we all miss you so fuckin much
    every party in calgary pours one out for you evertime bro

fuck man your gone
    we will never forget
    Sorry it was your brother, but hey... you reap what you sow. Don't do stupid shit and you won't get shot in the head from your basement window Simple? No?

'Everything he did had a fucking good reason behind it'? Like dealing drugs? (unless that was a lie)... like hanging out with thugs? Yeah, all smart things to do in life

It's not like someone shot the guy while he was volunteering at the hospital for sick kids... and I don't buy the 'oh but he was trying to turn his life around.' You're not in the clear that fast. Just because you can say "Ok I'm done with that shit today" doesn't mean people will forget what you did yesterday.

My Ride
    04' S1 SRT-4

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Sorry it was your brother, but hey... you reap what you sow. Don't do stupid shit and you won't get shot in the head from your basement window Simple? No?

'Everything he did had a fucking good reason behind it'? Like dealing drugs? (unless that was a lie)... like hanging out with thugs? Yeah, all smart things to do in life

It's not like someone shot the guy while he was volunteering at the hospital for sick kids... and I don't buy the 'oh but he was trying to turn his life around.' You're not in the clear that fast. Just because you can say "Ok I'm done with that shit today" doesn't mean people will forget what you did yesterday.

He did sell "drugs" actually soap shavings trying to pass as blow.
    He stabbed more than one person, did it with honour.
    Served his time in Jail. the day he got out he spoke with my girlfriend and said " I Wouldnt have changed a thing, i did it all, and would do it again without thinking"
    He was continously beat up for his stupid actions.
    But like it was mentioned previously.. he never thought ahead about the consequences.
    He screwed around with nobodys and still got beat, the second he messed around with the wrong crowd he got what was coming to him.
    He was beat up the week before his death, and was involved in a drive by shooting 2 weeks before (noone was injured).

Like everyone has said, R.I.P but this was expected from everyone and anyone that knew him.
    I know the cops that were there, and were dealing with his case. They were not shocked in the slightest that his name/pic came up dead.

I really feel bad for his parents, they were great and are model community citizens.

Originally posted by jf97talon
    I really feel bad for his parents, they were great and are model community citizens.
    They better focus their attention on their other son who sounds like hes roaring down the same road as his brother, with an equally big chip on his shoulder.

My Ride
    04' S1 SRT-4

Definately...
    Even tho Adam was the only known "bad" kid out of all the brothers

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by l8braker

They better focus their attention on their other son who sounds like hes roaring down the same road as his brother, with an equally big chip on his shoulder.

See thats going to far you fucking douche.
    His brother is not like that at all. dont fucking talk out of your ass?

Originally posted by snowboard

See thats going to far you fucking douche.
    His brother is not like that at all. dont fucking talk out of your ass?
    I'm basing my opinion on the post he made earlier... Don't you think he came off as a punk?

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by l8braker

I'm basing my opinion on his post he made earlier... He sounds really classy.
    Class would be the last thing on my mind if one of my families members was shot? You can act like you would be calm and collected but youd be full of shit.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

i dont know what you guys are thinking, but its hard to be rational when you have a loss like that? i would say put yourself in his shoes but there is no way you can feel the loss he did? I dont care what his post makes him seem like, hes probly pretty fucking messed up over this so fucking give it a thought?

My Ride
    04' S1 SRT-4

Then he should be grieving not posting worthless shit that noone cares what he says cause its biast.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Then he should be grieving not posting worthless shit that noone cares what he says cause its biast.

ok you fucking retard, how would you feel about people talking shit about your dead family members?
    I'm pretty sure you wouldnt be happy either.
    get a fuckin clue?

My Ride
    04' S1 SRT-4

STFU

Im just saying that his opinions are biast..
    This should be the last thing he is worrying about.
    He should be making sure that he doesnt end up like him.
    All of this was preventable.

i think all of you need to have some respect for someone that had passed away. he has family, and a brother on here, and all you all do it laugh and put him down? that's pretty low in my opinion. have some respect and dont be so disrespectful...

I didnt know him, but i see that he has a brother here that cares deeply about him. RIP

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

STFU

Im just saying that his opinions are biast..
    This should be the last thing he is worrying about.
    He should be making sure that he doesnt end up like him.
    All of this was preventable.
    Obviously you dont know him though, or you would know he doesnt have to worry about it?
    i for one would be telling all you guys to get fucked too?
    His opinion is biast but so is everyone elses, because they dont know the whole story, and never will right?
    of course it was all preventable, alot of things are, but it wasnt prevented so just shut the fuck up and pay your respects, or like previously stated SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    i think thats pretty simple, pretty clear? dont you?

My Ride
    04' S1 SRT-4

I did pay my respect, i attended the funeral, went to Junior high with him. Payed respect to his family ONLY.
    His friends did not deserve my respect
    But i dont know him right?
    If he doesnt have to worry about it, then he should be there for his family instead of posting shit on the net.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

I did pay my respect, i attended the funeral, went to Junior high with him. Payed respect to his family ONLY.
    His friends did not deserve my respect
    But i dont know him right?
    If he doesnt have to worry about it, then he should be there for his family instead of posting shit on the net.

i wouldnt expect you to pay any respect to his freinds. no way.
    But why cant you just leave it at that man? no need to keep the disrespectful banter going, its done.

RIP Cavvi. thats it thats all.

My Ride
    toyota MR2

was this "rapist" ever convicted/put in jail?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast