Quantcast
forest lawn real-estate agent - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: forest lawn real-estate agent

My Ride
    14frs,06Tacoma,69Olds Vista Cruiser, 73VWwestfalia

Default forest lawn real-estate agent

I know we have discussed real-estate agents before but before someone tells me to use the search function I would just like to specify my search a bit more than those other threads.I am looking for someone who specializes in Forest Lawn.I also need to use an agent that you will tell me you've had a positive experience with.When I sold my last home I called an agent and listed with the first one I spoke to.He must have been the worst agent out there.Thats why I won't use anyone unless I have positive feedback first.
    Thanx guys.

My Ride
    2015 bmw x5 2011 bmw 328i wagon 1990 bmw 325ic

Use MYWIFEISHOT!
    Jordan is the man dude

What a life.

My Ride

I agree Jordan is the man.However I think his specialty would be the deep south and I am wanting someone who's main focus is the forest lawn area.

My Ride
    BMW E70

Honestly, with the MLS database, its gives most of us a fairly level playing field when it comes to different area's. I don't work just one part of the city because my clients don't all want to be in the same part. I try to know as much about each individual area as I possibly can. Perhaps try looking for Realtors who advertise in the Forest Lawn area. Or jump onto MLS.ca and see who's name comes up a couple times with listings in the area. Make sure you interview a few and chose the one you are comfortable with.

That would be my advice to you. I don't know anyone off-hand who specializes in the Forest Lawn area.

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

As I always said forest lawn is under valued and under apperciate and most realtors don't know shit about forest lawn potiential and future margins

ask any smart investor, real estate agent forest lawn is the place to invest.

albert park radisson heights is the first community east downtown, the west homes get downtown skyline view, and the moutains beats crescent hils views

they are building a sobeys in the iga parking lot, second cup and a starbucks on 17, westnet has wireless internet there, i mean where the hell is zr auto located ?

i bought a home in albert park /radisson heights in 2005 for 189, now its worth 490, what did i do to it? nothing, real estate market went it up, and calgarians realized how big the city is growing and albertpark radisson is the not was extra cheap but was next to downtown, why buy in in the deep nw or deep south when you purchase in albert.

one cool thing they are also making homes just over looking the downtown views near dover off of 26ave se about 2600 sq feet attached garage. homes by marvin will have executive homes start at 1 million

last year, some newer "expensive" communities in the sw and nw where complaining that radission heights got a new school without even asking, this addition to them closing down 2 schools only 3 blocks away. even the school board got the message.

when some snobby ass calgarians ask where i live i say forest lawn even though i live in albert park.

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
    Honestly, with the MLS database, its gives most of us a fairly level playing field when it comes to different area's. I don't work just one part of the city because my clients don't all want to be in the same part. I try to know as much about each individual area as I possibly can. Perhaps try looking for Realtors who advertise in the Forest Lawn area. Or jump onto MLS.ca and see who's name comes up a couple times with listings in the area. Make sure you interview a few and chose the one you are comfortable with.

That would be my advice to you. I don't know anyone off-hand who specializes in the Forest Lawn area.

My Ride
    335i

PM HRD2PLZ if you need a good realtor. It's more important to find a great realtor and limiting yourself to someone who concentrates on selling in Forest lawn isnt necessarily going to be the best realtor. Having MLS gives all realtors the same advantage, and having a GOOD realtor will help you decide if a property is good regardless of where it is.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    PM HRD2PLZ if you need a good realtor. It's more important to find a great realtor and limiting yourself to someone who concentrates on selling in Forest lawn isnt necessarily going to be the best realtor. Having MLS gives all realtors the same advantage, and having a GOOD realtor will help you decide if a property is good regardless of where it is.

actually from expierence, i know some smart realtors that always say forest lawn in addition and moving from other downtow communties.

Originally posted by CalgarySupra
    As I always said forest lawn is under valued and under apperciate and most realtors don't know shit about forest lawn potiential and future margins

ask any smart investor, real estate agent forest lawn is the place to invest.

albert park radisson heights is the first community east downtown, the west homes get downtown skyline view, and the moutains beats crescent hils views

they are building a sobeys in the iga parking lot, second cup and a starbucks on 17, westnet has wireless internet there, i mean where the hell is zr auto located ?

i bought a home in albert park /radisson heights in 2005 for 189, now its worth 490, what did i do to it? nothing, real estate market went it up, and calgarians realized how big the city is growing and albertpark radisson is the not was extra cheap but was next to downtown, why buy in in the deep nw or deep south when you purchase in albert.

one cool thing they are also making homes just over looking the downtown views near dover off of 26ave se about 2600 sq feet attached garage. homes by marvin will have executive homes start at 1 million

last year, some newer "expensive" communities in the sw and nw where complaining that radission heights got a new school without even asking, this addition to them closing down 2 schools only 3 blocks away. even the school board got the message.

when some snobby ass calgarians ask where i live i say forest lawn even though i live in albert park.

translation: It's the ghetto but it's alright because maybe in a gajillion years it won't be infested with drug-dealing cracking whores.

My Ride

Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

translation: It's the ghetto but it's alright because maybe in a gajillion years it won't be infested with drug-dealing cracking whores.
    translation: I'm a loser and the only way I can feel better about myself is by putting other people down.

Originally posted by big A

translation: I'm a loser and the only way I can feel better about myself is by putting other people down.
    I'm sorry; on a semi-related note, can I have all your stuff after you're shot/raped/stabbed (and not necessarily in that order) next time you walk the streets in Forest Lawn?

Forest lawn is ok, if you dont mind drug dealers, hookers, trailer park people, and pretty much any type of white trash out there. Best of luck with the sale man.. Forest lawn is pretty under valued though. It might be an ok area to buy an investment perporty in, as it isnt to far from down, and the city is trying to improve things there.

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

Originally posted by civickid_21
    Forest lawn is ok, if you dont mind drug dealers, hookers, trailer park people, and pretty much any type of white trash out there. Best of luck with the sale man.. Forest lawn is pretty under valued though. It might be an ok area to buy an investment perporty in, as it isnt to far from down, and the city is trying to improve things there.
    It's the ghetto.... the city can't do shit about it... unless they forced an upgrade upon that area, and used tax payers money to make the area and community a lot better... in terms of looks, but for how people behave and such probably not possible.

My Ride

Originally posted by Dayclone

It's the ghetto.... the city can't do shit about it... unless they forced an upgrade upon that area, and used tax payers money to make the area and community a lot better... in terms of looks, but for how people behave and such probably not possible.

its not the ghetto, thats not a nice thing to say.