Quantcast
WANTED - witness to hit and run - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: WANTED - witness to hit and run

My Ride
    2007 Mazda B3000

Default WANTED - witness to hit and run

Hey All!

While my daughter was working at Petland in Shawnessey, someone forgot to back out of their spot all the way before turning their wheels. Needless to say - her door on her 93 Silver Prelude is a mess. This happened sometime on Feb 6, 2007 (My daughter thinks it was in the evening sometime).

Why are some people so ignorant as to NOT leave a note that they hit your car? Really sad....

Thanks...Geoff

My Ride
    is Invisible

I really hope you find the person who hit ur daughters car and report that sucker to the po po.

I was once at walmart, waiting for my mom to get out, and this guy parks his car right next to mine(tight parking) and while he was getting out he hits my door with his door and didnt even take a look at it. Closed his door and walked away, he didnt even know that i was in the car. I got out to check and thankfully he hit my rubberstrip so it didnt cause any damage but it really pisses me off that ppl are like this. You cant really damage a car all that bad with just opening a door but he hit my car pretty hard and the idiot just walked away without even lookin at my car for damages.

Ppl these days in calgary piss me off.

Originally posted by adidas
    I really hope you find the person who hit ur daughters car and report that sucker to the po po.

I was once at walmart, waiting for my mom to get out, and this guy parks his car right next to mine(tight parking) and while he was getting out he hits my door with his door and didnt even take a look at it. Closed his door and walked away, he didnt even know that i was in the car. I got out to check and thankfully he hit my rubberstrip so it didnt cause any damage but it really pisses me off that ppl are like this. You cant really damage a car all that bad with just opening a door but he hit my car pretty hard and the idiot just walked away without even lookin at my car for damages.

To a lot of people, cars are merely appliances and the only thing they care about is that it gets them from A to B and its OK to damage them or treat them however they want. These are the same people who never or rarely do oil changes, and often drive around with visably low tires, etc. etc. That's what I find, anyways. Unfortunately these people sometimes park beside you, like at Wal Mart. Good to hear it did no damage!

My Ride
    02 GTI(rip) 03 jetta 1.8T on 19's

Originally posted by adidas

door dings piss me off. if i ever catch someone in the act and they dont care, ill put the word "DING" carved into the side of there door and see how they like it.

Originally posted by marko polo

door dings piss me off.
    my driver side door is filled with them.

My Ride
    STi

My car was mint when i bought it and a month later theres 3 or 4 dings on passenger and drivers door.

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

To a lot of people, cars are merely appliances and the only thing they care about is that it gets them from A to B and its OK to damage them or treat them however they want. These are the same people who never or rarely do oil changes, and often drive around with visably low tires, etc. etc. That's what I find, anyways. Unfortunately these people sometimes park beside you, like at Wal Mart. Good to hear it did no damage!
    They're also the kind of people who annoy us all when they just can't seem to understand why their car broke down.

My Ride
    Acura 3.2 TL-S / E93 / mini-van

TOTALLY agree~~~
    they don't give a shit what's the damage on the car......

Originally posted by jsn

My car was mint when i bought it and a month later theres 3 or 4 dings on passenger and drivers door.
    yeah man, my car is like 7 months old and i have 2 dings on my passenger door and 1 on my drivers side

fucking pisses me off.

anyways, gwild, i hope somebody saw the fucker... but if somebody did see it they probably would of left a note on her windshield with third parties details, otherwise its quite bleak sad to say hit and runs happen far to often
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

reminds me of wallmart too.

Was driving down a row of cars and this old guy in a new oddessy is backing up, so i had to stop, and then i was going to take his parking spot.

He keeps on going, and going, and going.... and hits the car in the other row, a new TL. Big nasty bump, and he starts to drive away. I honk, so he stops. I get out and say wtf are you doing?

He goes, I was going to leave my details... yeah f'n right you were, only because I saw you and caught you.

Anyway, leaned on my car just watching him write down all his stuff and leave it on the car. Bastard!

Has anyone noticed that people just generally can't drive (or do anything) around a walmart? It's like the stores have some sort of IQ jammers or something...
    dv/dt

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by ZiG-87
    Has anyone noticed that people just generally can't drive (or do anything) around a walmart? It's like the stores have some sort of IQ jammers or something...
    Walmart doesn't have IQ jammers, it just attracts low IQ people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    W204

You guys could also stop being such lazy asses and park further...
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    2010 XFR, 2015 F-350

Originally posted by clem24
    Why the fuck should I have to park a mile away to avoid some asshole from hitting my car?

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

Originally posted by clem24
    .. if you can, park far away..

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

Originally posted by USED1

Why the fuck should I have to park a mile away to avoid some asshole from hitting my car?
    because if you care about your car.. that's just what you gotta do these days. alot of people will try to squeeze their vehicles in the smallest spaces, just to be 5 feet closer to the door..

My Ride
    2007 Mazda B3000

Here's a couple of pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images