Quantcast
Looking for a high quality tattoo and body piercing parlour - with decent rates - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Looking for a high quality tattoo and body piercing parlour - with decent rates

Default Looking for a high quality tattoo and body piercing parlour - with decent rates

I have 3 piercings right now and one tat, but I got them all done when I was in BC years ago. Im looking for a place (preferably central, DT, etc), that is known for quality but also is decently priced (walk in is a bonus). Some of these places Ive called, wanted $100+ per piercing and $500 per tat.

Im looking in getting my tongue and eyebrow pierced as I have been wanting to for quite some time now. Any one have their tongue or eyebrow pierced? I almost did today, called this guy up for rates and was this close to getting it done. Im scared sh!tless though, mostly about the tongue - just thinking about it makes me cringe...and I would like to still be able to eat in the meantime haha. What does it feel like? Considering the tongue is muscle Im sure it cant be much fun I was told brow is nothing since its just going through skin.

$30 for brow
    $30 for tongue

$25 for each piece of jewellry. So looking at $110 minimum. It would be tongue barbell and brow ring. No bars haha, those are too hardcore/ganster for me. I already have my ear lobes done, and top left ear (which hurt like hell at the time and not the most comfy at times).

Im also looking at couple tats, one more on the lower forearm and other on shoulder - one colour, the other black. I would love to get 'er all done in one shot, but Im not sure if I could handle all the pain at once with my miserably low threshhold
    Last edited by CaseoftheEX; 02-09-2007 at 08:21 PM.

That sounds like a lot man. Smilin Buddha is good for tattoos, no piercing though. I got two of mine there. Try Immaculate Concept or Eternal Image, both downtown and both good quality. There will be quite a wait at both Smilin Buddha and Eternal Image.

I got the eyebrow done...doesn't hurt....just a really quick pinch.
    Sometimes you have to take a chance, whether that be on someone, or something!

i've heard good things about a place called To The Point.. its on 17th ave
    Originally posted by 5000Audi
    Btw never paid for a massage before.. i own, i mean have a wife

My Ride
    TRD Pro

For piercing I would goto Body Inc in kensington... for a good walk in tattoo location goto Impact body art.
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

My Ride
    Wheel hops

Not too sure on peircings, but for tatoos try out "Little Sarge's FIne Line Tatoo". I got mine there and it turned out wicked

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Believe it or not you won't even feel the needle in your tongue. Don't ask me why cause it hurts like a mofo when you bite it but when I had mine done back in the day I barely felt anything. Swells up on you for awhile but no big deal. Had to take mine out though cause I talk on the phone a lot at work and it clicked on my teeth too much (stupid short tongue....sorry ladies).
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

thanks for the recommendations everyone.

I think im going to hold off on the tongue ring for now lol. Im just a big chicken, and i couldnt bare going however long with that pain or not being able to talk/eat properly.

My Ride
    DC5

I have two tattoo's and both were done at Bushido on 4th St and 11th ave SW. It's the cleanest non-intimidating parlor I've been to in Calgary. I also got my tongue pierced awhile back and that was done at To the Point on 17th...it doesn't hurt a bit!! yeah the swelling's a pain in the ass but that goes away. I highly recommend Bushido!!

if you want a good high quality tatoo you are going to have to pay alot, , I had a 10-20 minute job tatoo, that cost me 80 bux, i gave the guy 60 as tip
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    FJC, S30

for tattoos right now, there is a huge waiting list. be prepared to wait at least 6 months.
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    02 Civic LX

Originally posted by brandon
    For piercing I would goto Body Inc in kensington... for a good walk in tattoo location goto Impact body art.
    Unless they have a new piercer, stay away from body inc!
    I got my conch done there, he put it in the wrong place after I told him where I wanted it (twice), did the hole so far back on the the ring came out the side of my head rather than just through my ear (like the skin where your ear attaches to your head).
    The ring was so tight on my ear it slowly pulled the hole 4mm because of the tension (which felt just great). And then charged me more than they told me when I walked in 15 min before!
    My buddy got his nose done there the same time I went, the metal was so cheap it snapped in half when he was playing with it one day.

Tribal expressions in 16th ave north is the best for peircings IMO. Its wayyy cleaner than anywhere else and the guy is great. I've also had great experiances with Immaculate Concept.