Quantcast
FS: detached mint Home NICE upscale AREA! $329,000 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: detached mint Home NICE upscale AREA! $329,000

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

Default FS: detached mint Home NICE upscale AREA! $329,000

its a real nice home, amazing condition, its litterly preserved super clean, not only that, its like a block away from franklin c-train station, upscale 17 ave shopping, co-op, safeway, are only blocks away. this a very, very good investment, as we all know Albert Park/Raddison is now the most diserable area in terms of location and downtown, this area still has not been in tapped into yet, on your way to work downtown you get to see the downtown skyline, the river and the mountains. all with in a block away. While your friends are building new homes in out reach areas like rocky ridge, deep nw, and other areas, you getting better quality home, in the first community east of downtown, in a upscale area for half the price.

as you buyers already know that the newer homes have qualitiy issues, that don't compare to real homes made in the 60's. you will find mint orginal WOOD doors, flooring, cabnets, and orginal 1960s bathroom, still looks modern, orginal facuets, look brand new.

kitchen cabniets are just amazing, all solid wood, mint condition.

Oversized Garage, with back lane praved. House is MDF free

contact me at [email protected] for more information.

more information about the community can be found at
    http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/...p_part1of2.pdf and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radisson_Heights

pictures and more information are on calgaryfinder.com the ad is located at http://www.calgaryfinder.com/detail....ListingID=1735

Orginal one owner 1960s home in amazing condition! Onwed by one old man since new, this home is exteremly clean, well preserved, orginal 60's hardwood just exposed this year (was carpeted over)

Home features over sized single garage, door opener, paved backed lane

Home is directly east of downtown with only a 4 minute commute to downtown! Area is connects to bike bath, Bow River and much more! or Ride your bike to down on the bike bath in 15 minutes!

Within yards of a Catholic elementary school, Public Junior High and a brand new and modern Public elementary school

Price ($) 329,000.00
    Address 1008 32nd Street S.E.
    City Calgary
    State/Province Alberta
    Zip/Postal T2A 0Z4
    Country Canada
    Property Type Single-family Home
    Bed(s) 3
    Bath(s) 1.5
    Date property is available February 5th 2007
    Open house date
    Open house time
    Square Footage 1060
    Lot Size 0
    Garage 1
    Year Built 1969
    School District Radi
    Neighborhood Radisson Heights
    Virtual Tour URL Virtual Tour
    Features Cable/Satellite TV
    Hardwood Floors
    Near Public Transportation
    Playground/Park
    Last edited by CalgarySupra; 03-14-2007 at 12:18 PM.

My Ride
    rental

Link doesn't show pics of the house

My Ride

yeah i am in the proccess of getting images as i stated. sorry , but very soon

My Ride

forgot to mention 1060 is not the actual sqaure footage its a lot bigger i will get the correct sq footage and pics soon

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

No offence... but to me personally that's too old man it's like 47 years old... and for that price and alittle more I can build a brand new house.

but bump for a lovely house!

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Dayclone
    No offence... but to me personally that's too old man it's like 47 years old... and for that price and alittle more I can build a brand new house.

Okay, but when you buy a house the land value > house value, and having the huge lot of an older home is sometimes worthwhile over a new home with a small lot.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

So what you're saying is that say, a lot of homes on Crescent hill that have not been redone are not worth much because they are old, and you can build a new house in Forest lawn for the same price? I hope to God that your statement just came across badly and that wasn't your intention
    Ultracrepidarian

47 isn't old

still waiting for pics

My Ride

[/B]

thank you, but have owned 2005 built homes, and i seen brand new 1.5 million dollar homes in calgary and no where do they compare to good old 60;s quality, unless you spend litterly hundreds of thousands more.

you have to remmeber newer homes are just terrible, mdf, mdf, doors litterly made out of some type of cardboard composite. the cabnets, just awful, even if you spend 20k, mdf mdf, then you need good cabnet installers, look specially at your counter top? mdf, look at the whole for the sink usually cut enterly off.

look at bathroom plumbing, facuts, bathroom accessories, base boards, hardwood floor (newer stuff usually made in china, plus you get unskilled installers, and even with actual canadian hardwood flooring you spend a lot more for a real installer.

then you look at the wood used, its a shame, i mean go into a 60s house and drill a screw in the wood, and then try with the new houses built with economy wood.

ask any door installer what is easier to install, the older WOOD doors or cardboard doors?

yes windows maybe the only thing that are an advantage compared being an advantage but thats about it
    Last edited by CalgarySupra; 03-14-2007 at 12:14 PM.

My Ride

update, buyer couldnt get a morgage, its for sale again

pics now are on calgaryfinder.com

http://www.calgaryfinder.com/detail....ListingID=1735

My Ride
    240sx

definitly an up and coming area great access to down town although i would amend the upscale 17ave shopping as forestlawn 17ave is still the ghetto and if people dont know the city they may think you are advertising highly desirable 17ave sw as opposed to se a world of difference. Good luck with sale area will skyrocket soon.

My Ride

Originally posted by rogue
    definitly an up and coming area great access to down town although i would amend the upscale 17ave shopping as forestlawn 17ave is still the ghetto and if people dont know the city they may think you are advertising highly desirable 17ave sw as opposed to se a world of difference. Good luck with sale area will skyrocket soon.

thank you and i totally agree but in the last few years 17 ave se is becoming EXTEREMLY diserable. ask any realtor, again thank you very much

My Ride
    King Ranch with boots and a hat to match

hahahah

didnt u say u had offers in the 400ks?

My Ride

yep but he couldnt get a morgage as he owns about 2 homes already.

He couldn't get a mortgage because he runs around offering more than list on houses.

That said, your place is a good deal. Maybe you should bump it up $20k and have a realtor sell it. There is no excuse for a Calgary house 10 min from DT not to sell in a month.

My Ride

Originally posted by lewdvig
    He couldn't get a mortgage because he runs around offering more than list on houses.

That said, your place is a good deal. Maybe you should bump it up $20k and have a realtor sell it. There is no excuse for a Calgary house 10 min from DT not to sell in a month.
    Thank you, i apeprcaite it very much. its even less then 10 minutes. this is one of those areas that has lot of financial security, when prices start coming down this area will continue to go up because people just in the last few years started to realize the location where it is.