Quantcast
Wedding off...time to enjoy singlehood again - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Wedding off...time to enjoy singlehood again

My Ride
    91 Mr Not

Originally posted by Gravy_83
    I thought I was taking it well and she called like 10 minutes ago to see when i was getting the rest of my stuff and well now I'm like a wreck all over again and to the guy who said i was strung out to my limits and just having to go for the ride. (holy shit hitting the nail on the head with that one haha) The way I see it I can't really help what happened, so I gotta deal with it. I suppose college will be fun and I will have a way better job after but it's like I have no motivation anymore. Loosing a girlfriend is one thing but when you have half the wedding shit ready and she tells you to get the fuck out for no reason it's kinda hard to deal
    Draw your motivation from the long term and stay focused on it - better job, better lifestyle, better relationships with mentally stable partner. In the short term, College can be a blast.

Forget about wedding shit - that's all it is and in the scheme of things it doesn't mean fuck all. Some day you will come to think that she unitentionally did you a huge favor by telling you to get the fuck out.

Do yourself a favor and don't drag it out. Get your shit out and cease contact with her - get a nice clean break.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

she has a chemical imbalance so she needs to be on them all the time she thought she didn't need them anymore and she also quit smoking for a while also which didn't help. But this time she crossed so many lines I was just like fuck I'm outta here.
    omg i know exactly what you went through. my mom has the same problem and sometimes it can get really bad

to be honest, unless you know someone like this don't give advice about people like this. at some points you can be having the perfect conversation with them and than if you say the littlest thing that bothers them (which is close to nothing) run for your life. i am suprised my mom can still speak, when i was younger i would come home from a friends and i could hear her yelling 2 houses down... but no more examples...

really i don't blame you, its a hard life being with someone like that and really its so bad with me that i rarely ever had friends over, i was away from home as much as possiable.

so honestly, you made the right choice

My Ride
    1996 ek

well the choice wasn't mine she said get the fuck out....not much choice there eh haha

My Ride
    Model S

sounds like she did you a favor that you owed yourself

to drama

imagine her flipping out like that for the next 30 years or so and you got nowhere to run

if you are really on a budget and want a bang for your buck hooker, go to the strip in and around coyotes. But its high stakes there, so watch out for the pigs.

My Ride
    300 Limited

How many times a week did she beat you up?
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

My Ride
    1996 ek

just the one time, i never hit a girl and I never will so I just let her wail at my face until she broke my glasses and then i said one more time and im calling the police she calmed down just long enough to tell me to get the fuck out

just the one time, i never hit a girl and I never will so I just let her wail at my face until she broke my glasses and then i said one more time and im calling the police she calmed down just long enough to tell me to get the fuck out

WHAT THE HELL??????

Dude stay away form that one for good.

TRUST ME ON THIS! She sounds like she has waaaaay too many issues for you to deal with. Go get your education and then start lookin around for a mate!

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

omg i know exactly what you went through. my mom has the same problem and sometimes it can get really bad

to be honest, unless you know someone like this don't give advice about people like this. at some points you can be having the perfect conversation with them and than if you say the littlest thing that bothers them (which is close to nothing) run for your life. i am suprised my mom can still speak, when i was younger i would come home from a friends and i could hear her yelling 2 houses down... but no more examples...

really i don't blame you, its a hard life being with someone like that and really its so bad with me that i rarely ever had friends over, i was away from home as much as possiable.

so honestly, you made the right choice

bearspaw dammn man, thats crazy distance between the houses.

My Ride
    Honda

Yeah, I haven't hit a woman yet either...

.... But if Hillary Clinton herself broke my Dolce & Gabbana frames, I'd beat her to death!

Originally posted by googe

and yeah, corner of 1st and 3rd, theyre still there. i think there is getting to be more actually
    Yeah cause you moved away, giving them the ability to FINALLY replenish their supply.

Whore.

My Ride
    Model S

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Yeah cause you moved away, giving them the ability to FINALLY replenish their supply.

Whore.

East Hastings, look out

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Everything happens for a reason Gravy! Everything!! It may be easy for me to tell you, that in no time you will have the ability to look back at all that has happened, and understand just how good you have it by not being a part of that life anymore.

Of course it is hard. It will be hard. Only you can make it easier. The only things you have to do to make your life easier and better, is take your friends advice, Do what is good for you, and stay focused on number 1!! YOU!

You have a mindset for college. Keep it. Girls will come and girls will go. That includes your life in school.

You have done what you could do, it didn' work. As hard as it is...move on bro. You are both better off with the new life.

Cheers and good luck Gravy.

From the 30 year old that was high on mushrooms in your sig!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    1996 ek

Originally posted by Kona9
    Everything happens for a reason Gravy! Everything!! It may be easy for me to tell you, that in no time you will have the ability to look back at all that has happened, and understand just how good you have it by not being a part of that life anymore.

Of course it is hard. It will be hard. Only you can make it easier. The only things you have to do to make your life easier and better, is take your friends advice, Do what is good for you, and stay focused on number 1!! YOU!

You have a mindset for college. Keep it. Girls will come and girls will go. That includes your life in school.

You have done what you could do, it didn' work. As hard as it is...move on bro. You are both better off with the new life.

Cheers and good luck Gravy.

From the 30 year old that was high on mushrooms in your sig!!
    hahahah that was you....that was the greatest thread ever haha. I actually have some of those sitting in my room hahah. But yeah it'll slowly get better for sures

My Ride
    02 Civic LX

People are way too sympathetic on here, get the hell out of there? Girl that nuts wouldn't last long in a marriage anyways, don't commit yourself to someone who can't handle themselves without pills. I dated a girl like this for years, and the only thing i regret was not getting out earlier, you're too you for that shit.

And she hit you? You should have hit her back? Whats sexual equality if she can hit you?

GTFO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3