Quantcast
Repsol - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Repsol

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    ___________________________
    My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Repsol

    Whats the stats on a repsol and are they available in canada?
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

    Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

    Red Deer, AB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Back in Calgary! WOOT
    My Ride
    GD + GR WRB
    Posts
    2,656
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Not sure how you mean, Repsol is a Spanish Oil company, like Shell or Exxon.
    *edit* Oops, I guess I shoulda checked the forum..
    Like a Repsol replica Honda?
    Last edited by kevie88; 05-27-2003 at 04:00 PM.
    Bought not built!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    1,398
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    kevin you ever on msn? i added you but you never come online hehe

    i got some questions for ya

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    ___________________________
    My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Originally posted by kevie88
    Not sure how you mean, Repsol is a Spanish Oil company, like Shell or Exxon.
    *edit* Oops, I guess I shoulda checked the forum..
    Like a Repsol replica Honda?
    I am an idior, I thought repsol was an eastern manufacturer, I always see Repsol on bikes in Japan and HK, theres a street bike arcade game with repsol bikes as well
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

    Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

    Red Deer, AB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Back in Calgary! WOOT
    My Ride
    GD + GR WRB
    Posts
    2,656
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Originally posted by bol
    kevin you ever on msn? i added you but you never come online hehe

    i got some questions for ya
    That's my bad, I haven't been able to find the time to log on lately, work has been insano-busy these days and now that the GF is home for the summer I never seem to find the time! I'll try to make it on sometime soon (like tonight!)


    Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

    I am an idior, I thought repsol was an eastern manufacturer, I always see Repsol on bikes in Japan and HK, theres a street bike arcade game with repsol bikes as well
    No you're not!!
    I've seen some great Repsol Replicas lately but unlike Suzuki with their Telephonica bikes I never see Honda producing "factory race replicas" like those! I think most of the people who have the Repsol reps are painting them up themselves.

    Here's a mini-repsol-Rep!
    Bought not built!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •