Quantcast
AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

My Ride
    SKYLINE GTR ,AE86, memories of a turbo 2000 lude

Default AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

so this solara pulls next to me and asks me if i know beyond.ca? i say no at first with a smirk, he asks again and i give in and say yes. he asks me whats my alias i tell him. then he tells me his GTS jeff well finally good to see the guy in person. i ask him wheres his AE86? he says at home - damn im thinking cause we both got the same swap and i was really wanting to race this guy but he's in a solara?? anyways the light turns green i mash it up the hill and its on! i had him about half a cars lenght and the most i got on him was a full car lenght. probably didnt want to make me feel bad so i think he went easy on me? too bad i had to go home cause it would been nice to chill afterwards GTS jeff.hey will you be going to the oldschool toyota meet this sunday???

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Re: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

Originally posted by choweyt3t4
    so this solara pulls next to me and asks me if i know beyond.ca? i say no at first with a smirk, he asks again and i give in and say yes. he asks me whats my alias i tell him. then he tells me his GTS jeff well finally good to see the guy in person. i ask him wheres his AE86? he says at home - damn im thinking cause we both got the same swap and i was really wanting to race this guy but he's in a solara?? anyways the light turns green i mash it up the hill and its on! i had him about half a cars lenght and the most i got on him was a full car lenght. probably didnt want to make me feel bad so i think he went easy on me? too bad i had to go home cause it would been nice to chill afterwards GTS jeff.hey will you be going to the oldschool toyota meet this sunday???

Yeah, I was ahead about a half mile, What gives, theytold me they saw you afterwards and I was like DAMNIT!
    Travel

My Ride
    a wrx.

hahahahah YEP i wasnt even going full throttle in the solara! but your car is fast! are u using the redtop ecu?

but yea, ill see u on sunday! nice meeting ya

My Ride
    Some wedges.

...oldschool toyota meet this sunday???
    Dude, when/where? I gotta make this one

Edit: NM, caught it on my second search
    Last edited by Ashkente; 05-29-2003 at 05:44 AM.

My Ride

Default Re: Re: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    are u using the redtop ecu?

nope but wish i was,dunno how to locate one? if i did it be in, will the redtop ecu work with the bluetops harness???

My Ride
    a wrx.

Default Re: Re: Re: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

nope but wish i was,dunno how to locate one? if i did it be in, will the redtop ecu work with the bluetops harness???
    haha so ure still using the bluetop ecu like me? hmm it seems like your car is a lot faster than mine...maybe your exhaust? the tech ages at club4ag say that exhaust really helps 4ags...

anyway, u need a different harness to use the redtop ecu. it kinda sucks, the sensor plugs on the redtop harness is "slighty" different than bluetop one.

oh yea, for your swap, did u end up using the smaller or bigger injectors? mike tan and his dad did the swap for me, and they originally used the smaller injectors....which slowly futzed out, so they spliced in the bigger injectors.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

I saw that Solara get raped by an older greyish GTI last night.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Er, I remember the DX winning that race...

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

oh yea, for your swap, did u end up using the smaller or bigger injectors? mike tan and his dad did the swap for me, and they originally used the smaller injectors....which slowly futzed out, so they spliced in the bigger injectors.
    yeah we used the biggers ones, but the corolla king legaspi and i had to call in the big guns (mike and his dad) to help us get the car running. took us like 3 hours to just get it started and running. they told us about your car, kinda a good thing you posted about your problems with the injectors cause if we didnt know that they did the swap for you my car would probably be still sitting in my homies garage right now.
    Last edited by choweyt3t4; 05-29-2003 at 04:00 PM.

My Ride
    O.P.P.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

the corolla king legaspi and i
    Haha, is that his "superhero" name?? You need one too chowey..... Corolla King Legaspi and his trusty sidekick Redtop Anyways, I wanted to go to that Mazda Drag Event on Sunday, but I'll probably see you guys at the O.G. Toyota Meet too, if it doesn't rain

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AE86 vs GTS jeff undercover

Originally posted by cocoabrova

Haha, is that his "superhero" name?? You need one too chowey..... Corolla King Legaspi and his trusty sidekick Redtop Anyways, I wanted to go to that Mazda Drag Event on Sunday, but I'll probably see you guys at the O.G. Toyota Meet too, if it doesn't rain
    Haha greg..what a corolla nazi
    hes quite the civic king still too
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    2008 Z06

why did you say no at first?
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

My Ride

Originally posted by Ekliptix
    why did you say no at first?
    cause i usually like to see if people start to me right off the bat, cause i love it when people start. kinda like what im doing now cause i was joking hence the "smirk" on my face when i said it.