Quantcast
Speedracer/CelicaGirl+others - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Speedracer/CelicaGirl+others

Default Speedracer/CelicaGirl+others

Speedracer, saw your ACR on U of C campus 9:45PM.

Celicagirl? Dark Blue Celica w/big 7-spoke wheels and some white font "Albertacars."(?) sticker on the rear drivers side window.
    Was at the Impark lot on 9th Avenue across from WCP around 4:30.

Saw a grey Mitsubishi 3000GT LS with nice chrome rims and a something "KANG" license plate southbound Shaganappi.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    ACR/EG/FJZ80/DC4/DC2/22RE

Yup, that be me being a study whore

Celica girl has an "Albertacelica.org" sticker on her car... and as soon as I see her car unattended, a big beyond.ca decal down the side of the car!
    ---

hey, i'll leave my car unattended.

Originally posted by buh_buh

with the keys in the ignition? *wink wink nudge nudge*

My Ride
    Bus

Originally posted by buh_buh
    kenny stick a big white beyond.ca banner on his black JDM carbon fibre bumper....PHAT...

Originally posted by kenny
    Celica girl has an "Albertacelica.org" sticker on her car...
    It was alberta something, I assumed ABcars cause everyone has them. I had to quickly glance, didn't want to get close and look suspicious.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Default Re: Speedracer/CelicaGirl+others

Originally posted by mwmhong

Celicagirl? Dark Blue Celica w/big 7-spoke wheels and some white font "Albertacars."(?) sticker on the rear drivers side window.
    Was at the Impark lot on 9th Avenue across from WCP around 4:30.

YOu saw me and didn't take a picture??? LOL... jk... Yup that was me... I actually drove to work yesterday. Where do you work? I work for Husky.

Originally posted by Kenny

Celica girl has an "Albertacelica.org" sticker on her car... and as soon as I see her car unattended, a big beyond.ca decal down the side of the car!

hehe... jk...
    Last edited by celica girl; 06-21-2002 at 08:28 AM.

I work at Pembina Pipeline, one of the dinky occupants of WCP, taking up about 2.5 floors. I think our lease expires in August 2003, so we most likely have to leave after that.

I think Husky controls the majority of the building, like 95+% and they're trying to get rid of the minority occupants (us, Mancal, Raymond James). They even got their sign up on the building.

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

I dunno if they want to get rid of the tennants... they have the whole accounting department over at CanOxy... I think they make way too much money off the rent. Some of the husky tower floors smell funny... I don't like that building at all... it's crap compared to Fifth Avenue Place... That office was SWEET.

Originally posted by celica girl
    I dunno if they want to get rid of the tennants... they have the whole accounting department over at CanOxy... I think they make way too much money off the rent. Some of the husky tower floors smell funny... I don't like that building at all... it's crap compared to Fifth Avenue Place... That office was SWEET.
    You're right, some floors do smell funny, they have this old, furniture wood-that-has-been-left-soaking-wet-and-left-to-rot sort of smell. At least it sort of does around where our secretary is. My sister says that I smell somewhat 'stale' when I come home from work.

WCP isn't THAT bad, but it was the best I could do after the 9/11, in January no jobs out there. I had interviews w/BP PWCoopers (5th avenue place? by Japanese Village?) and Devon (Canterra!!) and BLEW them both (at least I got to interview, oh well)

To put it in perspective, here I got an office with a view first thing in the door, at Devon, the lady I would have been reporting to worked there for 5 years and SHARED a CUBICLE with someone else. WCP has a nice atrium and looks good from the outside, so I m content.

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

hehe... and the cafeteria isn't bad... too bad they don't serve pho... lol... hehe... Maybe I've seen you around?

hehe... and the cafeteria isn't bad... too bad they don't serve pho... lol... hehe... Maybe I've seen you around?
    Maybe you have?

Crimestoppers description: Asian male, 6ft, 185lbs, flat-top haircut, wearing shirt/khakis monday-thursday, jeans and t-shirt on friday.

I park at that same lot, by the Plus15 stairs, I can see my car from my office. I work 7:30-4:30, lunch usually at 1 or work through if busy. Other than that I'm usually planted on my butt in the office (we don't get to go out in the field like engineers or ops, or get to meet people like the legal people).

If I feel like it I'll go down to Spragues just to kill some time, buy a Crispy Crunch and head back up.

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Originally posted by mwmhong

Crimestoppers description: Asian male, 6ft, 185lbs, flat-top haircut, wearing shirt/khakis monday-thursday, jeans and t-shirt on friday.
    hehe... well...
    Crimestoppers description: Asian Female, 5ft 4in, (not gonna tell you this one), long black hair, wearing business casual attire all week long because Husky does not believe in Casual Fridays. hmmm... my description doesn't really narrow it down does it? LOL....

Ta-Dah! Guest

CrimeStoppers Description:

Asian Male, 6 feet, 160lbs, dork haircut, coming soon to WCP in september!! 9-5 workday!

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Celica_girl description:

blue celica with 17" wheels and tires that she paid too much for :p

89coupe description: too good looking to be walking the +15's j/k

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Originally posted by 89coupe
    Celica_girl description:

blue celica with 17" wheels and tires that she paid too much for :p

89coupe description: too good looking to be walking the +15's j/k

89coupe description: S-L-O-W
    This thread was started like a month ago.... hahaah

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Originally posted by Ta-Dah!
    CrimeStoppers Description:

Asian Male, 6 feet, 160lbs, dork haircut, coming soon to WCP in september!! 9-5 workday!
    Congrats!

My Ride
    M5 Competition

For a minute I thought you were describing my car

Must be S-L-O-W boards then because its still on the first page

I don't come here often...

Give me a call when that rubber has burnt off and I'll give you a smok'n deal on your next set of tires

89coupe description: S-L-O-W
    This thread was started like a month ago.... hahaah

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Originally posted by 89coupe
    For a minute I thought you were describing my car

Must be S-L-O-W boards then because its still on the first page

I don't come here often...

Give me a call when that rubber has burnt off and I'll give you a smok'n deal on your next set of tires

Sounds good... then maybe you'll stop picking on me... heheh