Quantcast
$%@! Neighbours Kid Hit My Car! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: $%@! Neighbours Kid Hit My Car!

Default $%@! Neighbours Kid Hit My Car!

Ok so there is a fucking kid that lives two houses down the block that is about 8-9 years old and always zips around on his bike. He runs out into the middle of the street infront of cars all the time and doesnt care about anything. He always swoops soo fucking close to my car and my dads truck when we are on the street. I have grabbed the little shit and told him off many times and told him to stay away from my car and my dads pimp truck. The little fuck keeps insisting on riding really close to them and stunting on his bike.

Anyways, today around 3 I was sleeping on the couch upstairs when I hear my car alarm going off, I run outside ASAP and see the little fucker speeding off into his garage and closing the door. I run down to my car and turn off the alarm. I look at my drivers side and see this foot long black rubber skid along the side of my fender and a dent right above my driver side rim about 5" down from the hood.

The little fucker must have gotten really close to the car, and skidded his handlebar against me (re the rubber skid) and then pushed against it when he was falling to make the dent that is about the size of a handlebar.

I went over to his house and rang on the bell but no one answered

Fuck, my car was in perfect exterior before that little fucker hit it. Now since its after the fact I cant prove anything can I?

The mark is RIGHT the same height as his handlebars and I ASSURE you that there is rubber worn off that handlebar and onto my car.

Fuck, how much is paintless dent removal gonna cost me

Bluff. Say you saw the little fucker do it and then demand compensation.

If they refuse, then revenge can come later.

My Ride
    Corolla

Call the cops, see what they can do. Since you did see him leaving the scene of the incident... the police could question him as a suspect.

Yea but he is ALSO 9, the police would laugh at you if you wanted to press charges...

Anyways talk to his parents and setlle it out, they would be happy to comply i bet

cut the lil fuckers spokes with wire cutters, then when he gets all upset when he finds out someone ruined his bike... offer some rat-poisoned candy

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by Wildcat
    cut the lil fuckers spokes with wire cutters, then when he gets all upset when he finds out someone ruined his bike... offer some rat-poisoned candy

That has to be the funniest shit I have ever heard

My Ride
    a wrx.

hm u could hire me, dave

My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition

You cant press charges on him for leaving a scene of an accident...
    You can however talk to his parents and if they say it wasnt him.. take the lil bastard to small claims court... take pics of him riding outside and around your car..

Watch the peoples court, it will help haha

I am gonna talk to his parents today. The kid is the son of satan though, he is evil through and through.

LOL, hey Jeff, can you tie him to the fence with electrical cord! LOL

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by TurboDSM
    I am gonna talk to his parents today. The kid is the son of satan though, he is evil through and through.

Yeah hit up the parents, unless they're complete assholes they should do the neighborly thing! Otherwise I'd hire Jeff to "collect" on your behalf!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    pedals

just say you saw him do it. Say you know it was an accident and try to be understanding with the parents, but tell them that this is a serious matter and it cannot and will not be overlooked. Get a quote on the car and then you have something to take to them as well. I dont think that screaming at the kid will help, though it would probably make you feel better, so wait for the parents to pay out before you take your revenge.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Jeff and I are kinda like those Repo guys you see on TV down in the US.

We stop at nothing to get you the compensation you deserve.
    Travel

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by TurboDSM

hahaha, my techniques are more advanced now...if u want, i can turn their entire lawn into a wasteland.

My Ride
    08.5 Mazdaspeed 3

Same thing happened to me once, except I was outside and my neighbours daughter ran right into my rear bumper. I was soo pissed but she was so small so I couldn't really do anything. Luckily there wasn't much damage and I was able to hide the scuff. I was going to talk to her parents and get them to fix it but my dad told me to leave it alone..... Parents will never understand.

Originally posted by V_boy
    Same thing happened to me once, except I was outside and my neighbours daughter ran right into my rear bumper. I was soo pissed but she was so small so I couldn't really do anything. Luckily there wasn't much damage and I was able to hide the scuff. I was going to talk to her parents and get them to fix it but my dad told me to leave it alone..... Parents will never understand.
    Hey DSM, whats an oddball quote? Also, you have a location in crowfoot right? I am way closer to there.

V_boy, yea parents never understand, my dad said to just drop it too...

Why don't you sent Gage after him??
    Damn +44411's

Originally posted by Ferio_vti
    Why don't you sent Gage after him??

Go Haysen!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Hahaha Haysen beat the kid down with your skateboard!
    omgwtfbbq

Hahahha I will get Evan and Haysen after him! LOL
    Thats a great idea!
    The little shithead was looking through his window at me when I went to get the mail today.

Do you think its illegal for me to kinda sit up in the top floor of my house with a window open and my BB gun ready... When I see him ride by on his bike I will just take a few revenge shots at him
    Like who will be able to prove that I TURBODSM hit their kid with a BB
    Yea I am an asshole, but my car has a dent and I am NOT happy.

My Ride
    Corolla

Wait till at nite, make sure your bb guns is quiet enough. Try Tokyo Marui MP5 SD6 (Navy Seal replica, fake silencer, but it actually resemble the actual Real SD6 sounds, very quiet, I would suggest Semi Auto setting so he won't know where it came from; aim for the forehead but not the eyes eh, anywhere else and he will know the "direction" it came from). Make sure you hide somewhere that's NOT obviously your house. Only problem is, most MP5 airsoft are not quite that accurate(CQB weaponry), you'll need something of a rifle range (longer barrel).... the most accurate one is the TM PSG-1... that's one massive piece of Airsoft rifle... comes with a scope too

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast