Quantcast
Quixstar and Network Twentyone? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quixstar and Network Twentyone?

My Ride
    2014 Tundra 1794 + 2016 X1

Question Quixstar and Network Twentyone?

Anyone have any personal experience with these guys? Did you make your millions?

Do you know someone who's done this?

I'd like some feedback about this program like Amway... or I guess they are Amway just a new name.

But any experience/story would be great!

Thanks!

My Ride

Read the thread in Careers about "100k a year, no expereince" etc. I'd say, stay avoid it like the plague for a number of reasons.

1) you will alienate all your friends and family
    2) their products are mediocre to sub par, and overpriced

The only benifit, is that you if you currently have no friends, the cult like behaviour can give you a great sense of community! (of course at a cost of 5-10k a year for motivational tapes) -- I'd rather join Scientology in that case though, seems cooler.

My wife tried Quixtar a couple years ago, went to some meetings, traveled to Spokane for a huge "cult" meeting. She made little money and spent more on the products. People who got in years ago are making money because of their "down lines". I researched this, after she started and found out all kinds of bad stories from people who joined. I won't say that their products are not worthy of buying, but to make the "millions" as they say, you would have to have a huge down line.

My opinion, stay away from these multilevel marketing schemes, you will end up spending more on the product than you will make.

My Ride
    POS Voyager

I have been approached about Quixtar

i am assuming you meant to say Quixtar???

A few of my friends are in there..and i was almost getting into it.

The only thing is you got to have a lot of time and a big fat long ass pages of people names so you can approach to them and ask them to just come along and listen to the presentation.

in a long run..i don't know..there are people out there that worked out succesfully but other then that i don't know

prices seems a expensive but according to the chart if you make enought points within a month, you are able to get some cash back...the only way it will make the whole thing work out is if you get alot of people working under you....you will then make a bit more back...

i don't know if i am going to go for it or not...it takes alot of time and effort ...worth it? i don't know

PM me if you are still interested...i can introduce you to this person i know that has been in quixtar for 5 - 7 years...

its just a matter of time and taking a risk of putting alot of effort which may could make you successful or not.

My Ride

Quixtar IS Amway, they "re branded" around 2000.

My Ride

Originally posted by FreakinPrince

PM me if you are still interested...i can introduce you to this person i know that has been in quixtar for 5 - 7 years...

your IN already! TRYING TO RECRUIT ME!! haha JK... I've already been approached too by a good friend...

He seems really convinced as his parents have been doing this for a couple of years and he reports that at 55ish, they are retiring this year because of Quixtar.. or Quixstar or whatever

The thought of "passive money" is great, but the whole point of it is to get LOTS of people involved over time...

Thanks for the info so far, if you join, let me know how it works out for you.

My Ride

Originally posted by Crymson
    Ya I read that somewhere already....

Anyone try or hear of the Freedom39 club?

My old buddy from Highschool started this one out, same deal just different products... but he really is rich now.

My Ride
    POS Voyager

I had a feeling for that but i was too lazy to find out....you pointed it ..great

Originally posted by topher91

your IN already! TRYING TO RECRUIT ME!! haha JK... I've already been approached too by a good friend...

He seems really convinced as his parents have been doing this for a couple of years and he reports that at 55ish, they are retiring this year because of Quixtar.. or Quixstar or whatever

The thought of "passive money" is great, but the whole point of it is to get LOTS of people involved over time...

Thanks for the info so far, if you join, let me know how it works out for you.
    I know it sounded like i was trying to pull you in...but just letting you knwo if you have more questions to ask i know the person..hahah

Its possible i might just go into it...i mean its just the 'risk' of doing it with collection of getting ALOT..and i mean ALOT of people..yeah....ahhh i'll see what happens...

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

RUN. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

You weren't at an Economic meeting wednesday night at ICT around 8 o'clock were you!??? If not, this is the seminar I was referring to in my other "starting a business thread". I could read those cock bags like a book.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride

OTH,

It's very good if you looking for something to use for tax deductions.

My Ride

Originally posted by msommers
    You weren't at an Economic meeting wednesday night at ICT around 8 o'clock were you!??? If not, this is the seminar I was referring to in my other "starting a business thread". I could read those cock bags like a book.
    No I wasn't, wat seminar was this?

OTH,

It's very good if you looking for something to use for tax deductions.
    Yes, you are a registered business and can write things off is what I was told.... but if your just doing this for personal use (ie: buying household items etc) how can you write things off?

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by topher91

No I wasn't, wat seminar was this?
    I was invited by a friend (I actually had no idea it was a seminar). We were going to discuss his business plan with his "business coach" and see if we all could put together a business plan.

Well turns out the whole fucking ICT 121 classroom was full of suits (I think i was the only one in jeans) and this Quixtar company was heading it...Also the guy that wrote the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" was a main topic for the seminar, despite him not even being there. Gave me the impression of his "minions" supplying info!

As soon as we could start using this Quixtar company to ship our items all over the world is when I clued in. This wasn't educational, well if you can filter out the other crap it was, but a subtle promotional stunt.

Just the way he was discussing this, seemed like the regular pyramid scheme. Then again it made me wonder how all businesses are run that somehow arn't.

One word comes to mind with those guys, Scum
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    RX300

Originally posted by msommers

I was invited by a friend (I actually had no idea it was a seminar). We were going to discuss his business plan with his "business coach" and see if we all could put together a business plan.

Well turns out the whole fucking ICT 121 classroom was full of suits (I think i was the only one in jeans) and this Quixtar company was heading it...Also the guy that wrote the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" was a main topic for the seminar, despite him not even being there. Gave me the impression of his "minions" supplying info!

As soon as we could start using this Quixtar company to ship our items all over the world is when I clued in. This wasn't educational, well if you can filter out the other crap it was, but a subtle promotional stunt.

Just the way he was discussing this, seemed like the regular pyramid scheme. Then again it made me wonder how all businesses are run that somehow arn't.

One word comes to mind with those guys, Scum

hahah ya i went to that bullshit ICT seminar,
    my gf was conned into it cuz it was called an E-Com Industry Briefing (said it on the boards that point you in the direction to the room) and it was to talk about the marketing and management opportunities within the E-com world

we went it... heard the same exact Quixtar pitch of..
    "you know how Dr.Dre gets money with no new records?"
    "did you know how hotmail started?"
    all that jazz

then we just got up and left haha

Quixtar
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride

Man this all sounds like bunch of BS...

Kinda sux too that my buddy is going into this full-heartedly and once he's got his mind set on things, there's no changing his mind till it fails.

I don't think I'll go through with it now. I found so much stuff of the web about Amway/Quixtar that was negative.

Not one of the sites said it doesn't work though, but in the end, its just like any other job they claim to get you away from.

"Exchange your time for money"...

I guess the saying is true, "If its too good to be true, then it probably is".
    Last edited by topher91; 03-23-2007 at 03:44 PM.

My Ride
    e36/350z

big scam bro!!! once ur in u have one job! fawkin harrass everyone that moves... i hate this fuckin' people!!! let me know when/where their next meeting and i will show up just for fun and slap their monkey asses

My Ride
    DA6, R59

Quixtar is not a bad thing, I know a guy who has been doing the program for 8 years or so.... He has reached the "Platinum" level. doesent work anymore and is fairly well off. If your ready to dedicate your life then i would say go ahead and give it a shot! But remember if your not spending money it will be hard to make money and your "uplines" wont shoe as much attention to you as they would to others spending money and showing the plan! This is all fifst hand experiance, and the pruducts arent cheap!

Good Luck!

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by saiyajin

hahah ya i went to that bullshit ICT seminar,
    my gf was conned into it cuz it was called an E-Com Industry Briefing (said it on the boards that point you in the direction to the room) and it was to talk about the marketing and management opportunities within the E-com world

we went it... heard the same exact Quixtar pitch of..
    "you know how Dr.Dre gets money with no new records?"
    "did you know how hotmail started?"
    all that jazz

then we just got up and left haha

Quixtar
    Yeah no shit hey! I was on the verge of asking the whole time "so what is the percentage of people who obtain this amount of wealth you speak of?"...I'm sure it's less than 2 % if that.

It's too bad you didn't stay the whole time, the brainwashing video at the very end was the best thing I've ever seen, I almost burst out laughing...and this was after I already fell asleep once

The whole time he was contradicting himself...take for example: "I'm not telling you ok, in 6 months this is where you are going to be, btu I will help you to a stage where you are doing well off"

Then at the end he says "well in 6-12 months, you should be making between 4-5000, and if not don't worry it will come"

Get the fuck out you conniving cunt! I'm glad to see my intuition was spot on.

EDIT: Best quote of the whole seminar "Engineers don't make much money, they don't I'm serious" I'm not sure how they the U of C got suckered into allowing them to present this BS. The whole time they make it seem like school is a complete waste of time. I love hearing about how school sucks AT school
    Last edited by msommers; 03-23-2007 at 03:49 PM.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    e36/350z

Originally posted by jdmXSI
    Quixtar is not a bad thing, I know a guy who has been doing the program for 8 years or so.... He has reached the "Platinum" level. doesent work anymore and is fairly well off. If your ready to dedicate your life then i would say go ahead and give it a shot! But remember if your not spending money it will be hard to make money and your "uplines" wont shoe as much attention to you as they would to others spending money and showing the plan! This is all fifst hand experiance, and the pruducts arent cheap!

Good Luck!
    YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!! hahahah.... u dont make shit on those pyramid scam, unless you started the whole fucking thing OR ur married to the guy who started the whole fucking thing!!! OR just maybe, just maybe u happen to be the SON of that BITCH,,, who started the fucking thing

Yeah no shit hey! I was on the verge of asking the whole time "so what is the percentage of people who obtain this amount of wealth you speak of?"...I'm sure it's less than 2 % if that.
    What percentage of people working in ANY industry become CEOs/Millionaires/captains of industry? Percentage of people who devote their youth to hockey get into the NHL? Percentage of aspiring actors become movie stars? I'm not defending Quixstar/whatever, but if that were true, it wouldn't be too bad, eh?

Kind of reminds me about Freakanomics, where they review the "books" on a street gang (They "leader" had a Bcomm and use to be a manager at Best Buy or something, and kept books). Most drug dealers on the street made little more than minimum wage and lived with their parents, and a few are good/lucky enough to get really rich. Not really much different than any number of other "careers".
    Last edited by tentacles; 03-23-2007 at 04:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast