Quantcast
Honda Quiz... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Honda Quiz...

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Celica GT

Default Honda Quiz...

http://home.granderiver.net/~demio/blog/quizzes/honda/

You are a stock Civic Si. You're fun loving and rambunctious, yes you are. You make decisions quickly and execute them even quicker. However, somewhere in the back of your mind you're worrying about mundane, sometimes trivial, things... it's not expected of a person like you, and it's actually kind of refreshing.
    Last edited by celica girl; 07-23-2002 at 10:17 AM.

You are a modified Civic Si. You can be too concerned about your appearance sometimes; be careful, because this vanity can turn people off and even make you look stupid. You're a good person underneath the forced glamour; it's a shame that your outward appearance can lead others to not take you seriously.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

You are a CR-V. Your love for things outdoorsy tells you to go for your rugged impulses as they come. When necessary, you can be conservative and handle a night out on the town with a friend. Normally, though, you're a fun loving person, and your friends can't resist your good natured charm.
    Last edited by legendboy; 07-23-2002 at 10:25 AM.
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    BMW E70

Originally posted by 2000impreza
    You are a modified Civic Si. You can be too concerned about your appearance sometimes; be careful, because this vanity can turn people off and even make you look stupid. You're a good person underneath the forced glamour; it's a shame that your outward appearance can lead others to not take you seriously.
    Same here
    I suppose I should trade in the Accord for a Civic Si, then mod it so my car will suit my peronality...
    Last edited by HRD2PLZ; 07-23-2002 at 10:52 AM.

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

You are an S2000. You've got a genuine thirst for serious excitement; you want to enjoy life to the fullest and admire everything around you for what it is. You see things as they are; negativity in you is brought about by hateful people, so it's a good thing that you can see greatness in the small things. By the way, if you happen to look studly in that undershirt, send a pic to the address provided in my blog...

My Ride
    Anything topless.

I'm an eagle talon?????
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

You're the Odyssey. You're the breadwinner... sometimes underappreciated and unnoticed, huh? You tend to support, even mother, those close to you. Please know that they're grateful for your hugs! P.S... for a minivan, you sure are exciting! 240 horsepower... you must be great in bed!

This is a bit off..........what is a BLOG?
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

Originally posted by mwmhong
    snipped:

This is a bit off..........what is a BLOG?
    it's an online journal... weblog

My Ride
    E90 335i

You are an Accord EX-V6. You're not quite plebian, but you're a comfortable and conservative sort of person who keeps a balanced view and level head during a conflict. You can be rather demanding at times, but it's all in a pursuit to keep things mellow.
    <br><br>
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

omgwtfbbq

My Ride

I'm a used civic sedan darn

You are a pre-owned Civic Sedan. No, you haven't been shortchanged; in fact, you've been around and have experienced things others haven't. You tend to think of your dents as badges of honour rather than memories of a tough past. The lessons you've learned will help you to live a long and happy life.
    I might be furious but I'm not fast.

lammer Guest

Sounds like I'm with the majority
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by legendboy

You are a CR-V. Your love for things outdoorsy tells you to go for your rugged impulses as they come. When necessary, you can be conservative and handle a night out on the town with a friend. Normally, though, you're a fun loving person, and your friends can't resist your good natured charm.
    me also
    Travel

My Ride
    2Look slk

Man, I'm a friging Honda Odyssey!!!! Me? High maintenance girlRACER a Honda Odyseey! Man! well at least I'm "great in bed"!

You're the Odyssey. You're the breadwinner... sometimes underappreciated and unnoticed, huh? You tend to support, even mother, those close to you. Please know that they're grateful for your hugs! P.S... for a minivan, you sure are exciting! 240 horsepower... you must be great in bed!

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Originally posted by girlRACER
    Man! well at least I'm "great in bed"!

can we get another opinion on this? from any

your great in bed?
    http://www.sfu.ca/~joh/teg/fastlane.gif

My Ride
    Corolla

emmmmm...

You are an Accord EX 4 Cylinder. You're somewhat middle of the road, but you're a bit more brash and blunt than the other more typical fuddy-duddies. You're low maintenance and quiet until people or things put you over the edge; then you tell it like it is, loudly.

I can't believe I am 4door!!!!!

My Ride
    W220, W220, R171 AMG, W203 AMG

Shat an Odyssey?

Last edited by mischief; 07-23-2002 at 02:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast