Quantcast
Detail and power polish? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Detail and power polish?

Default Detail and power polish?

Does anyone here do detailing and power polishing? My wife's black car is in serious need of some attention.

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

There are a few; try teggypimp
    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

Cool, thanks.

My Ride
    WRX STI

Thanks 97'scort

Phone up Jed, or maybe Hyatt detailing division. I think the guy to talk to is Sean Conners, but I can't find his card right now.

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by sneek
    Phone up Jed, or maybe Hyatt detailing division. I think the guy to talk to is Sean Conners, but I can't find his card right now.
    Hyatt Sales + Rentals

Thanks. I visited his shop and it is super clean. It is actually a dedicated detailing center. They also have one lift for doing undercoatings. I don't know if Sean still works there, but he is the manager and he is an awesome guy to deal with.

I second the suggestions for Jed at Mobilereflections and Sean at Hyatt detailing.

Jed's a stand up guy whose work speaks for itself. You can search for some threads on beyond about some of his jobs. In particular I remember a black G35 Coupe he did whose paint looked like ass before but looked brand new after he was done. I've never detailed with him directly, but he's given me lots of great detailing advice. He definitely knows his business.

EDIT: found the link: .http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...=&pagenumber=1

Sean is the manager at Hyatt detailing as mentioned before whose customer service is second to none. I've dealt with him twice, first occasion was to replace a big piece of 3M film on my rear quarter panel which was scuffed bad. The same day I called him, he took the car in and worked on it over lunch did a great job and best of all didn't charge me a cent in the end. I also had my car detailed with him once and his team did a great job, the result was excellent. The prices he charges are also very hard to beat for the amount of detailing work you get.

for both, you can't go wrong with either
    Last edited by Orbie; 05-02-2007 at 10:43 PM.

My Ride
    2014 Mustang GT DIB track pkg 2010 GMC Terrain SLT

Does anybody know what sort of price a person would be looking at to have the car waxed, polished and have a surface scratch power polished? I just noticed the scratch today, and it is about 3 or 4 inches long. Not sure how it got there, but I want it gone sooner than later. I have a Mercedes so would this Hyatt above be located at the Benz dealership or seperately? Thanks for the info!

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by msouther
    Does anybody know what sort of price a person would be looking at to have the car waxed, polished and have a surface scratch power polished? I just noticed the scratch today, and it is about 3 or 4 inches long. Not sure how it got there, but I want it gone sooner than later. I have a Mercedes so would this Hyatt above be located at the Benz dealership or seperately? Thanks for the info!
    By the Fas Gas station on Hertiage Drive (you know that Costco area). (the entrance is kinda hidden)... I wrote the address in there earlier, not sure why it got "editted"... but look it up in the phone book I guess.

Originally posted by msouther
    It's located seperately, the detailing division pretty much serves the entire Hyatt Auto Mall anyways, so the MB dealership should have their contact info. They work out of the Hyatt Sales and rentals building which is close to the automall. As for prices, if you are just doing exterior you can probably get that done for around $200-$300.

Here's the website: http://www.hyattautomotivegroup.com/...s-and-rentals/

Note that none of the contact information for the detailing division seems to be there, you'll probably want to call up the MB dealership and ask them.

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by Orbie

Note that none of the contact information for the detailing division seems to be there, you'll probably want to call up the MB dealership and ask them.
    See if it'll get delete/editted again, lol

Hyatt Detail div.
    7373-11 Street SE
    Calgary, AB
    (403) 252-8836
    [email protected]

^^^ (I don't work for them, I don't get commission, just trying to be helpful)

After June 30 I'd be willing to do it. Is this the Suzuki?

My Ride
    2014 Mustang GT DIB track pkg 2010 GMC Terrain SLT

I sent an email to Hyatt for rates, timelines etc. and mentioned that I was referred from members of this board. Thanks!