Quantcast
those crazy mustang drivers!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: those crazy mustang drivers!!!

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Default those crazy mustang drivers!!!

Okay this was not a race but it was an interesting thing to witness! I was driving down barlow towards mcknight when this stang is behind me and is tailgating me so I just floor it and I start to pull away. I do this a few times until I get to the turning lane onto mcknight. Anyway, he's right behind me and when the light goes green I step on the gas and zip around the corner pretty quickly, as I'm out quite a bit in front of him, I look in my rear view and see him coming around the corner pretty fast and then I see his back end come out and I thought it looked a bit too much but I thought he'd be able to correct it but then I see it go back the other way just as wide as the first slide and I'm saying to myself, oh shit, I hope he doesn't hit the median and next thing I know I see his back end hit the curb!!!

And it's not a gradual curve it's a flat out hard edged one!!! Damn man, the guy kept driving as if nothing had happened but I kinda felt sorry for that dude! Oh well though
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Shit man...thats always wierd when u witness accidents...hits u pretty hard...i saw this one guy endo on his bike at about 80, hit his friend, went flying across road, bikes tumbling, one bike misses my car by about 1/2foot, and riders just miss hitting my car as well, i was so shaken up, i thought they died. Just minor scratchs tho.

all you do is pick on mustangs on the street, so when are we gonna see this GTP take some mustangs at secret street???
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

Something like that happened to me a while ago too. It was one of the first days it started snowing, and I was on Crowchild turning onto Glenmore, and this Mustang was tailgating me like hardcore, so I slowed down even more (this was on the bridge from Crowchild to Glenmore eastbound) so he tries to go around me, but his back end slides out, and nails the side of the bridge and I look in my rear view mirror and the wheel the hit the curb was wobbling like hardcore. haha, that's what happens when people get impatient.

Default Re: those crazy mustang drivers!!!

Originally posted by LUDELVR
    ...Damn man, the guy kept driving as if nothing had happened but I kinda felt sorry for that dude! Oh well though
    He was too embarrassed too stop! Probably hoped you didn't see his shitty driving.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

I feel bad for people who crash, unless they do something entirely stupid....but i have crashed before, i admit it, hit soft gravel(it was a gravel road, hit really really soft 2-4inch deep gravel), deer jumped out, swered hit tree, nothin i could really do, didnt wanna hit deer, wasnt speeding or anything, stupid country roads, wasnt too bad damage, hit right side, but it feels like shit after something like that happens, and i wouldnt wish it on anyone.

My Ride
    94 VW Golf

its not the guys fault it is the stangs fault for being so powerfull

My Ride
    2008 Honda Civic

gotta love the fwd

Originally posted by StrokeD z
    its not the guys fault it is the stangs fault for being so powerfull
    HAH! ok captain naive..

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

Mustang drivers

It's his own fault for tailgating you all the time, then trying to tailgate you in the turn. He was being an asshole and got what he deserved for driving like that.

My Ride
    Pony

stangs aren't that hard to control I can wipe my ass end all over the place but that isn't gonna win you any races. looks like the guy really didn't know his car that well

Originally posted by ryder_23
    Shit man...thats always wierd when u witness accidents...hits u pretty hard...i saw this one guy endo on his bike at about 80, hit his friend, went flying across road, bikes tumbling, one bike misses my car by about 1/2foot, and riders just miss hitting my car as well, i was so shaken up, i thought they died. Just minor scratchs tho.
    where abouts was this cuz that kinda sounds like the accident a couple of buddies got into.