Quantcast
Culture of Jihad - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Culture of Jihad

Default Culture of Jihad

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 08:27 PM.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

This surely cant be true.. we all know its only the evil west who use propaganda...

My Ride
    ST184

good post.

Great video, i think im gonna go buy it and watch the whole thing.

Its insane what is happening in the world. I know for a fact that many muslims are not like that, but when they are forced to see and hear these things it definately takes a toll on them and they start acting more agresively.
    Surely if they believe in God they should know that their actions are unjustified.

Either way this is a flaring topic.

The real question is... is it any better/worse than American propaganda? Americans don't know the first thing about what their country is about internationlly, or why they invade the countries they do. Why? Because CNN and FOX are all to eager to tell them that it's to stop terrorists.

How many Americans believe that they are in Iraq because of September 11th and not because they have a sea of cheap, easy to extract oil?

Try talking to American Southerners... they have more blind zeal to their government and religion than most Muslims in the Middle East (not counting the extremists, which are a just that: 'extremists,' as in, a small portion of the population).

They show footage in American media of Arabs saying "Praise Allah" when something goes their way and everyone in North America thinks "Holy shit look at those crazy religious batshit motherfuckers."

How different is that from saying "Thank God/Praise God/Priase the Lord/etc."

Don't fool yourselves... North American society is one of the most indoctrinated and fundamentalist religous societies in the world. More people in NA tak the bible literally, believe in the second coming of Jesus, etc (realistically shit that anyone with an IQ north of 100 would immediatley laugh at) than in any other country in the world.

Another good comparison: What was the American public's reaction after 9/11?

It was: Let's go kill those motherfuckers, regardless of who they are or how sure we are it was them!! There was no real thought to it... it was "How dare they attack us, we need to hit them with everything we have"

And ONLY 2000 PEOPLE DIED IN 9/11... think of how many Iraqis died since the first Gulf war. Easily over 100,000 directly due to the invasions, probably even more due to the sanctions/funding small militias.

So when only a few thousand Americans die and every one of them goes apeshit, what do you expect the people in the Middle East to do when getting bombed by the USA is a normal occurance?

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    The real question is... is it any better/worse than American propaganda? Americans don't know the first thing about what their country is about internationlly, or why they invade the countries they do. Why? Because CNN and FOX are all to eager to tell them that it's to stop terrorists.

How many Americans believe that they are in Iraq because of September 11th and not because they have a sea of cheap, easy to extract oil?

Try talking to American Southerners... they have more blind zeal to their government and religion than most Muslims in the Middle East (not counting the extremists, which are a just that: 'extremists,' as in, a small portion of the population).

They show footage in American media of Arabs saying "Praise Allah" when something goes their way and everyone in North America thinks "Holy shit look at those crazy religious batshit motherfuckers."

How different is that from saying "Thank God/Praise God/Priase the Lord/etc."

Don't fool yourselves... North American society is one of the most indoctrinated and fundamentalist religous societies in the world. More people in NA tak the bible literally, believe in the second coming of Jesus, etc (realistically shit that anyone with an IQ north of 100 would immediatley laugh at) than in any other country in the world.
    Its not a question of wether its better or worse than western propaganda, its that it exists on the other side too.

Many seem to turn a blind eye if its not American or western, and thats bullshit.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

All in the name of 'Allah'.

If this ever turns into a religious world war, it will get fucking ugly quick.
    Last edited by Canmorite; 05-11-2007 at 05:39 PM.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    2004 Lotus Esprit

"Allah is happy when non-Muslims get killed"

Cool, sounds like a good guy.

'Religion of Peace' FTW.

These guys are going to be running Canada in 30 years, you know. Well, if we keep letting them in 200000 a year, and they keep having 6 kids each.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Originally posted by barbarian
    These guys are going to be running Canada in 30 years, you know. Well, if we keep letting them in 200000 a year, and they keep having 6 kids each.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by barbarian
    A very, very small percentage are actually extremists in Canada. The hatred and Jihad culture is bred in parts of the middle east, not the north east.

Originally posted by ZEDGE

Its not a question of wether its better or worse than western propaganda, its that it exists on the other side too.

Many seem to turn a blind eye if its not American or western, and thats bullshit.
    The problem, as I see it, is that our North American society takes it as a given that heavy indoctrination is used by the other side (be it the USSR, Taliban, Iraq, Iran, etc), but suspects that nothing is wrong on the home front... when really it couldn't be further from the truth.

If Stalin could see what the average American believes compared to what their country is actually doing he would be very, very impressed.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 08:20 PM.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    ^I agree completely. Americans are exposed to their own unique brand of indoctrination from an early age.
    True, but young american families do not equip their children with AK47's and hand grenades.

My Ride
    2010 GTR

What i Don't Understand.....

Me Being a Christian From the Middle East... Is why the US allows Muslims to immigrate to the US.

If the East wants to play the Religion Game...then the US should do the same shit.

America being a "Christian Country" Should only allow Christians. If the Muslims unitedly declare Jihad then we are screwed because allot of them will be fighting the war inside the US.

I know majority of muslims are not extreme but how is the government supposed to tell who is and who isn't.

The truth is Canada and and US and the UK are screwed because they have such large Muslim populations.
    Last edited by T78Supra1; 05-14-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    --------"On the 8th Day God Created Turbo"-------------
    94 NSX SuperCharged
    08 GSXR 750
    08 STI *****SOLD****
    02 S54 Mcoupe****SOLD****
    94 T78 SUPRA ****SOLD****
    04 SUBARU WRX STI (STOCK) **SOLD**

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by Super_Geo

The problem, as I see it, is that our North American society takes it as a given that heavy indoctrination is used by the other side (be it the USSR, Taliban, Iraq, Iran, etc), but suspects that nothing is wrong on the home front... when really it couldn't be further from the truth.

If Stalin could see what the average American believes compared to what their country is actually doing he would be very, very impressed.
    Yes its present in the US also, I will not argue that. However I do not see parents putting assault rifles in thier childrens hands and going to death to Iraq rallies..

Like I said above, look how the Americans responded after 9/11 after one attack and only 2000 deaths. In this case it actually turns out to be a good thing that Americans know nothing internationally... they couldn't even name countries the wanted to bomb, but made it clear that they wanted some Arab country bombed.

If there was a terrorist strike with the same magnitude of 9/11 every month how do you think the Americans would react? Even that wouldn't match the degree of destruction and suffering US interests in the Middle East have caused.

I still believe that the USA is one of the most fanatically religious countries in the world... and it's scary. Read "American Theocracy" by Kevin Phillips, who was a big wig in the Nixon administration but have since seen how off course his country has become (on policies that he originally masterminded).

My Ride
    07 civic!

umm just to let u allllll know. there is a big diff between suni's and sheits. sheits are angry not all but some . sunis aren't. i dont like when people say MUSLIMS are bad, no not everyone is bad, or extream please dont not post in here saying muslims this muslims that if you dont know about every type of muslim, most of you watch CNN and think its all true? right..... anyways just thought id post that.
    Last edited by 240SX17; 05-15-2007 at 04:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast