Parting out some drivetrain parts from a mid 2000's (I think) Chev Suilverado. It was involved in a fire but we took out the mechanical parts before we sent it to the crusher....

The motor is an LS4, believing it to be a 5.3L Iron Block, but the back and front reads 4.6L / 5.3L.... if you know how to check for sure without pulling the heads off, PM me and I'll find out what exactly it is. The fire melted the intake but it didn't get hot enough to heat seize the engine, nor did it melt the rubber valve cover gaskets. Pulled a valve cover off and it still looks super clean underneath. As a longblock it's a perfect start. Will need new sensors from another donor motor, but if you're buying this one you probably have them already..... Asking $900, NEGOTIABLE....

The Transmission and Transfer case are both clean, same problem though with the melted sensors.... the rubber vent tube on the top of the tranny didn't get hot enough to melt, so if you replaced the sensors it'd probably be good to go..... Asking $550, NEGOTIABLE...

Front Differential condition is unknown as I haven't got a chance to unbolt it from the frame, PM me if interested and I'll send pics....