Quantcast
Three Cheers for Communism - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Cheers for Communism

Default Three Cheers for Communism

At least it works on paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyUu-8nbd58

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 08:19 PM.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Also works for 1.3 billion people in China. It is in fact, the only system that will work over there.
    yeah.... umm no

they are not running a pure commi system over there anymore, so no it did not work for them either

ps: i havent watched the video yet...

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Originally posted by ercchry

yeah.... umm no

they are not running a pure commi system over there anymore, so no it did not work for them either

ps: i havent watched the video yet...
    pretty much they are, yea they got a somewhat capitalist economy but everything else is pretty much communist.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

EDIT: ^^ and in conclusion, you have not proved my post wrong and it is not a pure commi system

There is no such thing as a "pure" capitalist system either. The closest thing to it is America, and there is plenty of poverty and political upheaval there...
    yeah k?

so first thing is that still doesnt matter, there is no perfect system out there, in reality there will never ever be one

the thing is for people to have the "extras" in live there must be poor people to offset that, and it will always be that way

and capitalism is set up so there is poor people, supply and demand, if there is no poor people the whole concept wouldnt work

so in conclusion, be happy that you live in a great country and have enough capital to have some of the "good things" in life
    Last edited by ercchry; 05-14-2007 at 11:28 PM.

The only reason why they are slowly converting to capitalism is because pressure from other countries mainly the states, other wise i think they would still be completely communist, and I think that they would be much better off in a pure communist system rather than the hybrid

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by suen17
    The only reason why they are slowly converting to capitalism is because pressure from other countries mainly the states, other wise i think they would still be completely communist, and I think that they would be much better off in a pure communist system rather than the hybrid
    yeah and you are smarter than all of those world leader? (well you cant count bush in there with the smart people)

the chinese gov covered up so much crazy shit that went on during thoses years of a pure commi system and they are finally starting to open there doors to the rest of the world, and people over there now have a few more rights then they use too

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 08:18 PM.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

yeah k

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_%282005%29

China is number 2.

Canada is number 13.

Peace.
    yeah so that further proves the point that the capitalist system that is being fused into the old commi system is making live in china much better than it was 50 years ago, hell even 20 years ago

Originally posted by ercchry

yeah so that further proves the point that the capitalist system that is being fused into the old commi system is making live in china much better than it was 50 years ago, hell even 20 years ago
    Point is, if China is #2, that means their commi system is clearly working better than a more democratic system (canada which is #13) Correct?

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Are you kidding? China is set to blow the hell up and become a huge world power. Their economy has the potential to be absolutley humungus. Same goes for India actually. If they stayed full blown commie, intraverted and isolated from the world, thier economy would be shit.
    Last edited by ZEDGE; 05-14-2007 at 11:57 PM.

Originally posted by ZEDGE

Are you kidding? China is set to blow the hell up and become a huge world power. Their economy has the potential to be absolutley humungus. Same goes for India actually. If they stayed full blown commie, intraverted and isolated from the world, thier economy would be shit.
    THats not true, look at Stalin... He was full out commy dictatorship, and in 10-15 years (not sure exact years) he pulled russia out from shit economy to a super powerand one of the most industrialised nations of its time. He was pretty much the definition of communism.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

THats not true, look at Stalin... He was full out commy dictatorship, and in 10-15 years (not sure exact years) he pulled russia out from shit economy to a super powerand one of the most industrialised nations of its time. He was pretty much the definition of communism.
    I dont think that would work as well in todays world. We are becoming a global village. To be isolated from the world would be suicide.. look how that is working forl N. Korea ..

Sure they have nukes.. but their buildings and infrastructure are crumbing around them, and half the population is starving on the streets.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Point is, if China is #2, that means their commi system is clearly working better than a more democratic system (canada which is #13) Correct?
    no it does not work that way, stop by your local institute of higher learning and take a few econ and poli sci classes then come back to this thread

check this out

between 1990 and 2004 the increase of money per person for canada is 1.67 and china is 4.52 so that shows that since china has started adding capitalist properties to there system they have increase the money per person 2.7 times faster than we have

as well to 01RedDX point of china being #2 in the world for gdp ppp, i dont really can too much about that since our money per person in 04 was over 31k and china's was just shy of 6k

you see 01RedDX's arguement was that there spending power was greater than ours right? yeah in there own country maybe, but you see the world now a days is all about being international, and how the hell can you do that if when you go to import something you have about 24k less than high income countries?

oh and linky

http://earthtrends.wri.org/text/econ...iable-225.html

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Actually, I've been referring to their social system this whole time, so I should clear this up. Only their social system is communist, not their economy.

The Chinese economy is essentially capitalist with heavy state involvement.

Communism really only exists as a social system in China. It is the only social system that can work. If anyone has an idea for how democracy can occur in China, I'd love to hear it.
    Free eggroll with every vote?

Its is an evolving social system though, people are being given more freedoms and opportunities than in the past.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Actually, I've been referring to their social system this whole time, so I should clear this up. Only their social system is communist, not their economy.

The Chinese economy is essentially capitalist with heavy state involvement.

Communism really only exists as a social system in China and it is the only social system that works for them. If anyone has an idea for how democracy can occur in China, I'd love to hear it.
    ture but you have to realized how close they two are to each other, one will effect the other

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

just go look up some death totals (well estimates) for that time frame then tell me that it was still a good idea

hell you kill off that many people and you will have a much higher over all amount of money per person

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast