Quantcast
What do you consider GO? - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What do you consider GO?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by SI-vic

hahaha easy down there man, dont have a hernia while typing and /or reading.... hahahaha you might have a stroke with all this anger. Go drink some juice and eat some vitamins you spaz. Holy geez its only the internet man!
    man he has the right to spazz! He has a $13500 paint job yo!
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    92 240 w/some mods 87 Corolla GTS

Okay first I get flamed now someone else gets flamed etc. I think theres a few to many ignorant people on this board that should not even bother posting if all they are going to do is start cutting people down and start talking smack. It might be the internet but that dosen't give anyone the right to start judging peoples rides, where they live or what they do with there life. Lets grow up here guys. I'm not here to make enimies but some people need to give there head a good shacking. Like we all know everyones feels real big behind a monitor, but when they aren't behing one they aren't so big when it comes to the insults. Just my 5 cents. Later

Orrin
    Last edited by darknight; 06-15-2003 at 09:50 PM.

You spend money you dont have to buy things you dont need to impress people you dont like

The only replacment for displacement is money.

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

hahaha easy down there man, dont have a hernia while typing and /or reading.... hahahaha you might have a stroke with all this anger. Go drink some juice and eat some vitamins you spaz. Holy geez its only the internet man!
    All i have to say about this situation is that i dbout you would be running your mouth if you were talking to "theken" in person ... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....

P.S. James i like the new avatar
    Once you go 'Dub ... you don't go back

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

man he has the right to spazz! He has a $13500 paint job yo!
    you need to shut your ass up. you freaking moron ...

My Ride
    99 Civic

Originally posted by darknight
    It might be the internet but that dosen't give anyone the right to start judging peoples rides, where they live or what they do with there life. Lets grow up here guys.

Orrin

Hey if I got a nickel for everytime someone cut down a Civic, I'd have enough money to buy something better then a Civic. So now I guess you know how it feels to have your ride cussed out right? I've gotten to the point where I dont care what people say about me anymore really because hell, they stereotype towards any young driver driving a civic is a "ricer" now-a-days. Hey good for me, I'm a ricer I guess. who gives the right for you to call me a ricer? Yah I agree civic's arent meant to be fast, but they serve its purpose well, but if you have the coin, then you can make a Civic fast.
    I agree with you in certain manner, but you'll have to understand my manner also.

Originally posted by BarryBeach

All i have to say about this situation is that i dbout you would be running your mouth if you were talking to "theken" in person ... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Okay first I get flamed now someone else gets flamed etc. I think theres a few to many ignorant people on this board that should not even bother posting if all they are going to do is start cutting people down and start talking smack. It might be the internet but that dosen't give anyone the right to start judging peoples rides, where they live or what they do with there life. Lets grow up here guys. I'm not here to make enimies but some people need to give there head a good shacking. Like we all know everyones feels real big behind a monitor, but when they aren't behing one they aren't so big when it comes to the insults. Just my 5 cents. Later

Orrin
    ....well said

....on the comment on Ken......and i know, it had to be done, 1.shaved my head...nazi power! J/k!!, 2.got the VW avatar in place, now i just need to sell my car and buy a dub!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

I agree with you in certain manner, but you'll have to understand my manner also.

Fair enough.

Orrin

You spend money you dont have to buy things you dont need to impress people you dont like

My Ride

Who said anything about me running my mouth to theken? I'm not, I was trying to help for lack of better words defend him and myself. I was referring to Si-vic and and vsmsir. Read the whole thread and I think you might understand what I was reffering to.

Orrin

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

Who said anything about me running my mouth to theken? I'm not, I was trying to help for lack of better words defend him and myself. I was referring to Si-vic and and vsmsir. Read the whole thread and I think you might understand what I was reffering to.

Orrin
    i wasn't referring to you at all ... maybe you should go back and see who i quoted ... read my post and I think you might understand what I was reffering to.

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

And James ... you should get on that Dub idea

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

yah that's right, i wouldn't be sayin' anything after i was told how big a guy i was pissin' off either.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

lol, no one knows what the fuck is going on anymore in this thread!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Porsche 944 Turbo

Because everyone knows that how much you tip the scales is the true measure of manhood.
    1986 Porsche 944 Turbo

No Dyno Sheet yet but I hope to make 400RWHP @24 PSI

My Ride
    99 Civic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

yah that's right, i wouldn't be sayin' anything after i was told how big a guy i was pissin' off either.
    I dont care about how big he is to tell you the truth.
    You know why I dont care?
    Because you dont even know me, you dont know how big I am... You dont know if I'm weak or tough...... you know absolutly nothing, so what if he's 240lbs.
    I've seen 180pounders take out 240's no problem.
    But I guess you think the bigger you are, the stronger right?

Anyways this thread is off topic now and gettin dumb.

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

awwwww gawd i love this site, we went from what do you consider go to a cage match!!

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

Anyways this thread is off topic now and gettin dumb.
    haha lol that's my job

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

Originally posted by Vitesse951
    Because everyone knows that how much you tip the scales is the true measure of manhood.
    no i didn't say anything about manhood ... personally i think we are all acting immature just talking shit and stuff ... but hey it's fun.

but as soon as i talk about how being a larger person makes you more of a man your comment will be valid

My Ride
    1992 Jetta GTX 16v

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ..

Because you dont even know me, you dont know how big I am... You dont know if I'm weak or tough...... you know absolutly nothing,

and you don't know shit all about ken or his truck so take your own advice and shut your pie-hole.

problem solved

My Ride
    Porsche 944 Turbo

Orginally posted by BarryBeach
    ... 'cause quite honestly i wouldn't be running my mouth with a 270lb guy in my face ....
    And this means what? If I had a dollar for every time I saw a 150-160 pound guy beat the shit out of 250+ guy, I would be a very rich man.

Anyway, guy, there is no 270lb guy in anyones face, do you know why? Because this is the fucking internet, and everyone is a badass when you have anonymity to hide behind.

no i didn't say anything about manhood ...
    You damn sure implied it. According to you, someone is supposed to back down from this guy, that would be considered a contest of manhood, i.e, who is the bigger man. The absoulte only fact you said about this guy was that he weighs two hundred and seventy pounds. So there you have it, Manhood is directly proporional to weight.

Yes, you never said the word manhood, but look what your implying! With the clever use of innuendo, you can say anything without really saying it.

You are right, no one "know(s) shit about ken or his truck..."

Likewise YOU don't know shit about SI-vic, or anyone else on here. So stop trying to intimidate people throwing out units of mass measurement like everyone is supposed to shit their pants.
    Last edited by Vitesse951; 06-16-2003 at 12:51 AM.
    1986 Porsche 944 Turbo

No Dyno Sheet yet but I hope to make 400RWHP @24 PSI

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Could Everyone chill out!

Travel

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast