Quantcast
Rides @ my school - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rides @ my school

Originally posted by civic_rida
    man didnt know golf course pays that well
    it pays good when youve been saving up since gr8.. , save your pennies kids.... save your pennies..

Originally posted by black94gt

whose your sister?
    ya whose your sister?

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    '15 GTI

i dunno what u fools are talking about grandin had pimp cars back in the day import adrenalines everchanging line of uber-imports, mikes twincharged 86, and of course yours truly

, jason had some pimp cars back in the day

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by Ben
    yeah, thats at O Byrne, I dropped my sister off a few times and saw all these 'hardcores' out by their cars staring me down so badly.

Didn't appreciate it too much.
    something about seeing rich highschool kids' riced up cars that doesn't appeal to me that much either...
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

yo matt, is jeff re-doing his interior or what?

My Ride
    99 Civic

That orange H/b is fuckin disgusting.
    Sorry but, even if he got an airbrush picture on the side.... it'll still look like shit.
    I dont think he knows how to make his car look smooth.I mean, nothing on that car flows together at ALL.

The integra looks alrite, needs new rims and needs to ditch those Z3 Fenders. Dont mind the kit or the hood though.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

i don't know why some of you are bashing highschool kids. never know they could have worked there ass's off to get where they are. But hey by the time I graduate next year my 240sx will make me look like one of those "rich kids" but as long as I know that I worked my ass off to get where my car is going well its all good with me.

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
    i don't know why some of you are bashing highschool kids. never know they could have worked there ass's off to get where they are. But hey by the time I graduate next year my 240sx will make me look like one of those "rich kids" but as long as I know that I worked my ass off to get where my car is going well its all good with me.
    atta boy , keep it up

My Ride
    2000 Honda Prelude

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    you guyz at least have some decent cars at your skool...at Scarlett any car that is modified is like complete rice....altezzas, blue lights everywhere, blue washer nozzles, more altezzas...

There is a kid with a base model Accord sedan who decided that he wanted to have the "apex n1 angle" on his exhaust...but its angled THE WRONG WAY (ie..angled inwards to the middle of the car...not to the outside).

there are however a few clean, nicely modified, no rice rides but like I said...there are only like 3-4 nice onez
    dont wry i'm gonna change that next year. I am commen to scarlet for grade 12 and i'm worken on ma car all summa

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
    No one was focusing on the fact that theyre high school kids...get your facts straight...black94gt asked for comments and quite frankly a few of those cars are disgusting. It has nothing to do with how old they are.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

something about seeing rich highschool kids' riced up cars that doesn't appeal to me that much either...

rich...those kids are hardly rich. Go roll around Simon Fraser University or UBC...or even Strathcona, like I said, the only thing I noticed about the kids standing by their cars was the ability to try to give a hardcore look. As If I was going to steal one of their cars or something.

Its a Catholic High school in the south, not L.B Pearson or Forest Lawn High, and the cars, although I can appreciate the time and effort, nothing to give me looks about.
    Travel

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    Heres a Nice teg
    Thats the way those cars should look...

Ya, SFU and UBC have lotsa nice cars. You get kids driving up in vipers, taking up 3 parking stalls so no one dings their door, but on the other hand, you cant find a decent parking spot...

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by Ben

rich...those kids are hardly rich. Go roll around Simon Fraser University or UBC...or even Strathcona, like I said, the only thing I noticed about the kids standing by their cars was the ability to try to give a hardcore look. As If I was going to steal one of their cars or something.

Its a Catholic High school in the south, not L.B Pearson or Forest Lawn High, and the cars, although I can appreciate the time and effort, nothing to give me looks about.
    Nothing worse than hardcore ricers
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Honda

way too many mr7 styled rims.......
    too played

My Ride
    2008 Honda Civic

Originally posted by Wildcat
    yo matt, is jeff re-doing his interior or what?
    yea he ripped it out and is redoing it again, white and orange haha

My Ride
    '01 mazda 626

nice pics. . .
    i especially like that white accord coupe
    *thumbsup*

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by Ben

I don't know..by rich i guess i meant ppl that can afford to blow $5000 on a car when they are in highschool *shrug*. BUt i know what your talking about with the hardcore ricer attitude. I get those stares all the time
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

true but most hardcores dont have their own cars or anything else of value, thats why punks fuck up other ppls shit, just cause they dont have it and will never get it...... no respect i say

BTW thers no hards at our school.. except for justin; hes brown and has bangs.. hahaha

My Ride
    1989 Ford Mustang

Nothing funnier, either.
    -Rob, Wannabe Director
    1987 Ford Mustang 2.3L Turbo

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

Originally posted by Mr. Papageorgio

No one was focusing on the fact that theyre high school kids...get your facts straight...black94gt asked for comments and quite frankly a few of those cars are disgusting. It has nothing to do with how old they are.
    read all of the posts buddy before you start going off

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast