Quantcast
rsx premium vs. 323ci - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: rsx premium vs. 323ci

My Ride
    GTI

Yeah, I know that, I was just being an ass because I know it annoys him. I was just playing along with him, I was pretty white in those pics and it's funny. I like fooling around, like I said, I'm immature! But not always immature, how many 18 year olds have 20 y/o gf's, she was a really good girl, pretty, so don't be saying anything about that and I can leave it all alone. I'm not the only one being immature here though, I don't like everyone, but that doesn't mean I should say shit. Don't say anything about me til' you know me, or meet me.
    The car's actually worth about 20 000 now though not 12, it's in perfect condition and a mercedes hold's it's value. NOt that it should matter to any of you what it's worth. I really don't care about people who think what I drive is cool and wanna be friends because of it. There are girls on the roads who honk and wave and tell me to follow, but I don't, just happened the other night actually, but girls like that aren't worth the light of day, I've only followed girls that told me to once because I was with friends and they wanted to. I don't try to brag or anything, it's just this guy that started bitchin so I'm having some fun, I don't hate him, wouldn't mind meeting him actually, it's just keeping my day a little bit more interesting. I've got no hard feelings though, it's all good.

My Ride
    GTI

Ohh, and comparing E320 to Slk32, they're both mercedes and automatic and closely priced, that's my comparison. Slk is an automatic but very fast.

My Ride
    1985 288 GTO

Originally posted by Hakkola
    Yeah, I know that, I was just being an ass because I know it annoys him. I was just playing along with him, I was pretty white in those pics and it's funny. I like fooling around, like I said, I'm immature! But not always immature, how many 18 year olds have 20 y/o gf's, she was a really good girl, pretty, so don't be saying anything about that and I can leave it all alone. I'm not the only one being immature here though, I don't like everyone, but that doesn't mean I should say shit. Don't say anything about me til' you know me, or meet me.
    The car's actually worth about 20 000 now though not 12, it's in perfect condition and a mercedes hold's it's value. NOt that it should matter to any of you what it's worth. I really don't care about people who think what I drive is cool and wanna be friends because of it. There are girls on the roads who honk and wave and tell me to follow, but I don't, just happened the other night actually, but girls like that aren't worth the light of day, I've only followed girls that told me to once because I was with friends and they wanted to. I don't try to brag or anything, it's just this guy that started bitchin so I'm having some fun, I don't hate him, wouldn't mind meeting him actually, it's just keeping my day a little bit more interesting. I've got no hard feelings though, it's all good.
    Yeah, you can stop lying about the girls on the road, nobody is impressed and nobody believe yous. And yes you were trying to brag, but it failed. It doesn't annoy me, it makes me laugh because you think you're your the shit. Good try on the girl friend one too, not trying to brag there either.

My Ride
    GTI

Actually all the girl stuff is true. The one's I met with my friends were sluts. I kept in touch with one of them but then I got my gf and the slut got pissed off and haven't talked to her since, which is perfectly fine. Girls like that aren't worth my time. You don't have to believe it's fine, I know it's the truth. Like I said, you don't know me, so you shouldn't think anything I say isn't true, but I can understand if you don't believe me because you probably don't think that stuff like that actually happens, but it does.
    You're kinda right on me thinking I'm the shit though, I try not to be like that but I can't help it, I do try though.
    Witht eh gf thing, I was just showing how I'm immature, but can act mature and have relationships with people older than me.

My Ride
    O.P.P.

Originally posted by kenny
    Another useless thread on the verge of being closed, but I'll keep it open to see if you guys can work things out and realize that arguing on a car forum is pointless.

My Ride
    NC1

Hakkola, don't get too high on yourself, your not as great as you think you are. And no one really cares about these girls you are talking about. Your parents wealth have nothing to do with you, be grateful for what you have and there is no need to brag about something that is not even yours.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Kenny's right. This thread's gone long enough and I'm sick of this shit. If you guys want to fight you guys can PM each other.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4