Quantcast
Skyrine Destruction - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrine Destruction

JDM or not, it's not cool when someone loses their vehicle to breakdowns like that.

Put yourself in their shoes. Whether a Skyline is your cup of tea or not (for me it's not), imagine it was your car and how you'd feel.

Have we lost all compassion and empathy just because it's a JDM vehicle? That's like saying when your pet poodle gets run over by a car and dies it should be less painful than if your Rot gets hit cuz Rots are better.

For all the JDM guys getting pissy about people dissin' their cars... I've been into the JDM style since Y2K and lemmie tell ya it was a lot more fun before the bandwagon got full.

They aren't necessarily picking on YOU and YOUR car, they're frustrated with the pricks who think they own the world because they have a JDM-something (unless some of you fit into that catagory, then yeah they're talking about YOU and YOUR car). Those people have been steadily growing in numbers since F&F came out and get more obnoxious with each passing year.

Jesus, I own a JDM car and I hate the JDM scene and what it's become. It used to be a hunt for rare parts and having something that maybe no one here has seen often. Now it's turned into a status symbol with kids who's parents often buy them a cool and cheap POS JDM vehicle to keep their ADHD brats off their case and outta the goddamned house.
    Last edited by jhmed; 06-06-2007 at 02:29 PM.

My Ride
    '90 skyline gtst

^^Write a letter to universal studios, or to Japan and tell them to stop making such great vehicles, and then if you have time write a letter to our pm, telling him to bann all jdm vehicles, please do, cuz then the value of mine will just go up, thanks but i'm still waiting on heavyD to make a reply....

Actually I'm working to help keep JDMs coming into Canada. Makes sense don't it?

I didn't realize you were waiting for him to reply.. I'm so sorry to interupt your conversation with heavyD -- didn't realize this was a private thread.

My Ride
    '90 skyline gtst

^^ accepted, but in all honesty, go any where else on this planet and these cars are crawling everywhere, who cares if more come here, who cares if brat kids are driving them, why does it concern u what there parents do for them,wish my rents bought me a car. if it weren't for these cars coming over here, you would probably be complaining about a brat kid driving a neon. I would much rather see kids taking these cars, and learning rather than have people continue to say," your steering wheel is on the wrong side."
    Last edited by Teggy; 06-06-2007 at 02:52 PM.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Originally posted by Teggy
    ^^ accepted

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Funny how if you let a thread go on long enough, the asshole doesn't come across as the dumbass in the end.

Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 06-06-2007 at 03:14 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Chill out folks.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

if i had to choose between a jdm car and a neon, i would pick the neon... even if it was a 2.0 sx.

My Ride
    Plymouth

Originally posted by gpomp
    if i had to choose between a jdm car and a neon, i would pick the neon... even if it was a 2.0 sx.
    Me too man, an NSX in one hand... a Neon SX 2.0 in the other...

pffft! jesus who wouldn't pick the Neon!

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

I'm sorry don't you mean neons ???

Seriously, this thread was about a car exploding, where the hell does he come saying shit about the drivers of every jdm car this side of the pacific
    First of all. I said in an earlier post, the important thing is that nobody got hurt. Second of all I said 90% are tards not every driver as I cut slack to some of the more mature owners.

You guys make it sound like I invade every Skyline post when it's in actuality only a handful. I own a Neon and have heard it all. It doesn't bother me because I dish it out so therefore it's only fair that I should have to take it.

BTW: I was tough before I got the Neon.

My Ride
    2010 GTR

Me too man, an NSX in one hand... a Neon SX 2.0 in the other...

^^^^Thats has to be the most idiotic comment yet....

Neon is not the only USD car and NSX is not the only JDM why not say

Civic in one hand and a Corvette CO6 wounder which i would choose.
    --------"On the 8th Day God Created Turbo"-------------
    94 NSX SuperCharged
    08 GSXR 750
    08 STI *****SOLD****
    02 S54 Mcoupe****SOLD****
    94 T78 SUPRA ****SOLD****
    04 SUBARU WRX STI (STOCK) **SOLD**

lol, heavyD, you should just stop responding for about a day, all their comments are enough insult to themselves hahaha.

"Stop bashing my Skyline you stupid Neon driver, I'm sick of hearing people talk about how gay the skyline is, on another note, Neons are gay"

Also:

^^ accepted
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

Originally posted by canadianskyline
    Patch the framrail which would be perfectly fine, not like the whole car is twisted.

Not twisted now.. but will be if you "patch" the frame rail... you need the lwr rail, probally the inner rear apron as well... there are 2 HSS reinforcements in that kick down that you just cant patch up. with the engine out it would not be too bad of a job for a season bodyman (probally take about 4 hrs)
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride
    C5 Z06, sr20 s13, 05 Cummins

Originally posted by 929
    Is your signature pic supposed to make it look like the driver is drifting with his hand in the window? Or do you just take passengers along for fun?
    How dumb are you? Or was that a lame attempt at making fun of me or something?

The car is rhd, it was the passengers hand out the window, it's a cool picture because im going like 120 km/h....not because some random persons hand is out the window.

And yes, i take people for ridealongs, every drift event i get asked by like 20 people, i dont mind taking em along, and they have fun every time.

Even if it was my hand out the window, that shit is gay, it's not hard to do, nor is it impressive...basically...drifter fanboys and wannabe's are the only ones who stick their hand out the window.

Default Respect

Originally posted by katana9x4
    guess i should have looked at the pics more closely, just assumed it was a gtr
    Took real man to say that buddy, didn't think I'd hear that outta ya on the Beyond forum....LOL. Lots of folk here just shoot random shit out there mouth like that even knowing there're wrong sometimes......LOL.

My Ride
    2003 Evo VIII

Holy crap guys! How old are you all????

I thought this was supposed to be a "car enthusiasts" forum, at least that is why I joined. A car enthusiast means you should appreciate and respect all types of sports cars, not just your own.
    If driving an 1990 Monte Carlo makes Billy-Bob happy in Alabama, who are we to tell him what should make him happy?

Before you start talking about someone else's car remember that in tough sports like Rally Racing, the basic car is only one part of the whole equation, what about its preparation? and better yet; what about the drivers?

You can give a great set of tools to a dumb guy and he will build a piece of shit, give the same tools to smart guy and he will build you a masterpiece, drivers are the same so I wouldn't put so much emphasis on which car is better based on its cost or its origin. A real enthusiast and good driver will appreciate any car and will make any car go fast.

For those who knock JDM cars because you are disapointed at the number of JDM cars now on the streets, my advice is: get one up on that crowd , drop the street JDM car and go Pro-Rallying, That is the new challenge ! (did you know that for the money most of you spend on your cars you could actualy go racing?)
    then see who has the balls to copy you, if they do, you will not see a lot of useless arguments such as the one in this thread, on the first rally it will be obvious who is full of shit.

That would prove a lot more about yourselves than critisizing everyone else's car (which you don't drive and don't know how good it is)

And NO, you DON'T need a WRX to go rallying, you can prove a lot with a car under $10,000

As we say in racing: When the flag drops the bullshit stops.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by jorge

As we say in racing: When the flag drops the bullshit stops.

And as I say in life...

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

or sometimes I say...

"A couple of Nissan SR20's would pull a premium one week before race wars."

Once I even went all out and said...

"I never narc’d on nobody! I never narc’d on nobody!"

But then I learned to say...

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning."

Cause that fool with the SR powered GTR Skyline with the FD wheels mounted on Fairlady brakes TRIED to say to me...

"I owe you a ten-second car."

But I told her...I said...

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?"

Whatchu think about that??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    '98 Oldsmobile Intrigue

Originally posted by EK 2.0

And as I say in life...

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

or sometimes I say...

"A couple of Nissan SR20's would pull a premium one week before race wars."

Once I even went all out and said...

"I never narc’d on nobody! I never narc’d on nobody!"

But then I learned to say...

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning."

Cause that fool with the SR powered GTR Skyline with the FD wheels mounted on Fairlady brakes TRIED to say to me...

"I owe you a ten-second car."

But I told her...I said...

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?"

Whatchu think about that??
    I think you watch too much F&F. Then again I guess I'm just as bad since I knew what you were talking about!

Anyways, glad no one got hurt! Poor skyline though Also, HeavyD from you sig pic I think your Neon looks nice

Last of all, why does the quote funtion on this board always screw up characters like ", <, >, &, ', etc and replace them with their HTML equivalents (&quot;, etc)?

My Ride
    92 Civic-t, 01 VW Golf TDI

relax guys, when somebody owns a jdm nissan does that automatically make them a jdm drifter fanboy?? leave the guy alone even if he is from....

nevermind

My Ride
    Plymouth

Originally posted by T78Supra1

^^^^Thats has to be the most idiotic comment yet....

Neon is not the only USD car and NSX is not the only JDM why not say

Civic in one hand and a Corvette CO6 wounder which i would choose.
    Errr I hope you aren't meaning me???

Read the post I quoted, he says "I'd take a NEON over any jdm.." not a corvette or a viper or anything.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast