Quantcast
Kids shooting @ me with BB gun. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids shooting @ me with BB gun.

My Ride
    You Crazy

I think they do that just to scare the kids, making it as traumatic as possible.

My only concern would be having the kid point a BB gun at the cop and being killed for it...

Still funny though lol...

My Ride
    1988 Toyota Corolla All-Trac Wagon

Fuckin' right. Good to know that CPS doesn't fuck around when it comes to weapons calls, and even better to know that we're still beating some respect into our youth. These kids aren't that much younger than I am -- four years shouldn't make that much of a difference, and those shouldn't be the four years in which you're learning not to fucking shoot BB guns at people.

Props to the parents, for sure. Nice one, assholes.
    keegan
    - 1988 Toyota Corolla All-Trac Wagon

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Originally posted by Toma

My only concern would be having the kid point a BB gun at the cop and being killed for it...

Again, boo hoo. At 15 years old, you should know what happens when you point a gun at a cop.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by kvanderlaag
    Fuckin' right. Good to know that CPS doesn't fuck around when it comes to weapons calls, and even better to know that we're still beating some respect into our youth. These kids aren't that much younger than I am -- four years shouldn't make that much of a difference, and those shouldn't be the four years in which you're learning not to fucking shoot BB guns at people.

Props to the parents, for sure. Nice one, assholes.
    Hell yes. Put the fucking fear in them, they should know better.

Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Again, boo hoo. At 15 years old, you should know what happens when you point a gun at a cop.
    Didn't a kid in the states get shot and killed when he pointed a bb gun at a cop a while back?

My Ride

ahhah now thats something i would have liked to see. serves them right for being stupid.
    good job by the cps too, i know of someone who got his house stormed in back in highschool and the whole deal once for a bb/pallet gun aswell lol so i guess thats the usual proceadure

all weapons calls are treated as real. In the end of the day no officer is expected to sacrifice his life because of misinformation. All firearms are treated as real until verified that they are not.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    women nuts

the parents will most likely have to pay the fine

i'd get "brick-proof" windows hehehe
    Last edited by Daan; 06-11-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Unless at least one of the kids got their jaw broken by the butt end of a shotgun, I think the CPS didn't do enough. Some flashbangs or concussion grenades would have been a nice touch as well.

My Ride
    Girls Crazy

wow, this made my day...LOL... its about time someone kicked some punkass teenager ass. No respect for anyone or anything.

Damn I feel old now...lol but those shit heads needed something like that. Also, more then likely, the parents needed a wake up call so they realize their kids are a buch of fuck-tards.

. o 0 (114 Cr3w) 0 o .

~ Ohm3d ~

My Ride
    12 TL

Holy sh1t, almost the exact same thing happened to my friend.

They were playing around in the backyard, garage, and driveway with bb guns (1x shotgun, 2x glock) when the neighbours thought they had some real weapons because the glock were spray painted black. CPS came in with like two SUVs one with a shotgun pointing at my friend and yelling "GET DOWN, PUT THE WEAPONS DOWN!!" lol, I was told one of the friends almost pissed himself.. Though, no fine, luckily.

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

Originally posted by lilmira
    I would have told the police that I saw a gun sticking out from my neighbour's house, then put popcorns in the microwave, grab a beer and watch.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Should have called in and reported being shot at several times at which point you dove behind your car and crawled inside of your house. Would've made for a better show
    Originally posted by edde
    its called sarcasim you fucking idiot

A .22 LR, while marginally deadly, is awfully quiet for a real pistol round and could be mistaken for a BB gun by an old guy calling the cop on those "damn kids", so I can see why they would always take precautions. Not all callers will be right when they report a BB gun.

My Ride
    2004 Lotus Esprit

Yep the police were definelty clear that it was a BB gun, and I even told the woman on the phone that the road was scattered with little neon green bb's, blah blah - the CPS said to me at the end that they have responded to calls like this before, to get in the house and realize its a full blown grow op or something, so she said it was just to use precautions.

It was quite a response thats for sure, but I dont think anyones tax dollars are going to waste, the $2000 fine should cover the 30 minutes they were around for.

Also, a cop who was there said that they had responded to random by-law complaints from this house 15 times in 2 years.

Little rich shits, whose parents are always out of town.

I gave them fair warning though, I went over once and told them to stop (politely) or else I would call the cops. In retrospect, spraying the hose into their open window could have been good for a laugh as well.

I seriously thought someone was going to get a shotgun blast in the face, the kids wouldnt open the door for the police, I guess thinking it was us at the door again. I was expecting the door to get kicked in for sure.
    Last edited by creeper; 06-11-2007 at 09:39 PM.

My Ride
    RX-7,RS-9

Default Re: Kids shooting @ me with BB gun.

Originally posted by creeper
    officer come out and scare these kids into fucking-off, and instead
    lol well you sure scared them when they were face down in the ground with hand cuffs and guns drawn on them, mad props teach those little bastards a lesson they will never forget

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Crymson
    It's a shame it had to come to that, but it's also a shame that in today's world, an adult giving you shit isn't enough to deter kids anymore.
    I don't think it's just "today's world." Fact of the matter is, they're 15. Everyone at that age thinks they're invincible and they know it all. Would it have been in their best interest to listen to an adult? Absolutely. Kids at that age do all sorts of stupid things, and it often just takes a swift kick in head (or staring down the barrel of a shotgun, in this case) to smarten up.

I've heard stories from all generations of how people use to tear things up as kids. They just eventually grow out of it and smarten up.

Your statement reminds me of the old timers that would always say "Back when I was your age...." I think that's a sign we're getting old.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    LCI E90 :-)

that'll teach those pricks...

My Ride
    1998 civic Si

Originally posted by Mixalot27
    I can tell you from experience that this is the way CPS respond to this type of incident. . Almost the exact same thing happened to me when I was 14 or 15. Me and a buddy where shooting cans off the top of his fence with a bb gun. One of the neighbors called the cops I guess. A few minutes later we were sitting in the house and the cops stormed in (the open patio door) with guns drawn and the whole deal. In the end they didn't give us a fine or anything. They just made us show them the gun so they could verify it was a bb gun I guess, then told us not to shoot it in the city anymore. When they hear that someone has a weapon (even if it is only a bb gun), they don't fuck around
    Hey Mixalot27 you wouldn;t happen to live behind terry fox at that time did you? Cause I can tell you I had the same experience but the thing was we were shooting the cans off the fence during lunch time when kids came out for their lunch brake 1 week after columbine high happened.

My Ride
    is Invisible

haha good read!

My Ride
    NC1

Great story! Teach those fuckers! lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast