Quantcast
Anyone know a Good Car Salesman? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know a Good Car Salesman?

My Ride
    1991 Acura Integra

Default Anyone know a Good Car Salesman?

Looking to buy a new minivan. Either a Dodge, Hyundai or a Kia. Need to see someone that can give a good deal. if you know of anyone, pass this on to them or pm me.

thanks

dan

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 07:29 PM.

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

Is there even such a thing?

But, yea....my folks and friends have had decent experiences at Crowfoot Dodge.

My Ride
    A Slow Car

My buddy just opened "Nex 2 new" right next door to hooters in the N.E.

Talk to Karim, he's the owner.
    “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.”

My Ride
    Charger R/T

PM'd

My Ride
    w163

Originally posted by R!zz0
    My buddy just opened "Nex 2 new" right next door to hooters in the N.E.

Talk to Karim, he's the owner.
    LOL, he said new...not over priced and "nex to new"

My Ride
    DA6, R59

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    The only good car salesman...

WOW! Im in car biz and i don't even wanna go there

First off, jdmXSI... sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend other Beyonders, just trying to make a callous joke at people in a profession that I truly despise... that and I hadn't had my morning coffee yet.

Not trying to say all car salesmen are horrible people, but here's my little story. My parents are first generation immigrants, and every time they've gone shopping for a car I've tagged along because of their language barriers. We've been to a shitload of dealerships and at least four out of every five salesman I've dealt with has been a slimeball in one way or another.

My tactic is to sit there and say nothing... let the salesman think that it's just a family of people who can't comprehend English very well. The things they think they can get away with is fucking boardering on lunacy. On one occasion we had a price and a finance rate that was agreed on, and printed out 'and kept in their files.' We went and got the proper financing to purchase the vehicle and came back three days later. Then the salesman said that he couldn't find the origianl document, but that we had to choose between either the originally agreed on finance rate or the originally agred on price, but that we couldn't have both... when it was 100% clear in our original meeting that we had settled on both terms being part of the deal. Then he has the gall to coldly say "Oh well obvoiusly you didn't understand me, maybe I was talking too fast for you..." That's right, I'm sorry Mr. High School Diploma, how could I ever keep up with wits like yours?

For the OP though, read through this article:
    http://www.edmunds.com/advice/buying...2/page001.html

Real eye opener to the shit that some of these slimeballs will try to pull and how to avoid their bullshit and protect yoruself. I can't think of many other industries that straight up fuck over their customers as non-chalantly as car salesmen.

My Ride
    DA6, R59

I totally agree with you there are some pretty big slime balls out there in terms of car sales people. I wasen't saying buy any means that you were wrong in posting the "The only good car salesman...". I did find that quite funny though!

My Ride
    FA1

See Terry @ Renfrew Chrysler tell him Bui referred ya!

My Ride
    BMW X5

Danny,

They're having a really difficult time with Dodge Caravans so you will get a great deal regardless. That is, if you decide to go with Dodge.

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    First off, jdmXSI... sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend other Beyonders, just trying to make a callous joke at people in a profession that I truly despise... that and I hadn't had my morning coffee yet.

Not trying to say all car salesmen are horrible people, but here's my little story. My parents are first generation immigrants, and every time they've gone shopping for a car I've tagged along because of their language barriers. We've been to a shitload of dealerships and at least four out of every five salesman I've dealt with has been a slimeball in one way or another.

My tactic is to sit there and say nothing... let the salesman think that it's just a family of people who can't comprehend English very well. The things they think they can get away with is fucking boardering on lunacy. On one occasion we had a price and a finance rate that was agreed on, and printed out 'and kept in their files.' We went and got the proper financing to purchase the vehicle and came back three days later. Then the salesman said that he couldn't find the origianl document, but that we had to choose between either the originally agreed on finance rate or the originally agred on price, but that we couldn't have both... when it was 100% clear in our original meeting that we had settled on both terms being part of the deal. Then he has the gall to coldly say "Oh well obvoiusly you didn't understand me, maybe I was talking too fast for you..." That's right, I'm sorry Mr. High School Diploma, how could I ever keep up with wits like yours?

For the OP though, read through this article:
    http://www.edmunds.com/advice/buying...2/page001.html

Real eye opener to the shit that some of these slimeballs will try to pull and how to avoid their bullshit and protect yoruself. I can't think of many other industries that straight up fuck over their customers as non-chalantly as car salesmen.
    At first I wanted to leave this thread alone but I remember you putting down Enrich and you are not really better.

I understand that what that salesman did and what many others do every day is very unprofessional but what you said in that post is just classless.

"That's right, I'm sorry Mr. High School Diploma, how could I ever keep up with wits like yours?" There's lots of smart, educated people in any business. If someone sells cars, doesn't mean he is uneducated (yours probably is but it was your choice to buy from him).

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 07:28 PM.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

dan come talk to me at work on friday

My Ride
    BMW X5

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    ^^good point, and that is the whole idea behind this thread. The OP just wanted a recommendation for a good car salesman, because in any business, some people are just better to deal with than others.

That said, I usually recommend Anton (Honda West) but since the OP mentioned Dodge, I recommended Mike Fisher at Eastside Dodge. Like Anton said, there are TONS of incentives to buy Caravans right now, thats why (according to Mike,) they are their best selling vehicle.

However, if you want a reliable minivan with good resale value, spend a bit more and get an Odyssey from Anton!
    Thanks!

I was just at training with a few managers from different Dodge stores and they said that they are overstocked with Caravans. Who knows, maybe they do sell quite a bit but all I know is that there are some great promotions for it.

Danny, once you know which vehicle you want, PM me and I will give you the contact info of the right person to talk to. (Except Kia, since I have no contacts there.)

My Ride
    1991 Acura Integra

Hey Anton,

Im thinking either a caravan sxt or a hyundai entorage, or kia. But the reason for posting this is beacuse im am tired of hearing salesmen give me the cost that is on the van. If I wanted that I would buy already. I want a deal, a great deal, a fucking perfecto deal. Make me smile, and I will pay. Break down the sticker price and tell me its a great deal and I will walk.

Anton, are you working at Honda West? What are you doing there? Let me know.

My Ride
    BMW X5

I work in sales there. Which vehicle do you prefer? I can get you contact info to someone that will work you out a good price, just let me know which vehicle you're looking for (you have 3 there and I'm sure you're not buying all 3).

Edit: New car sales.

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

Go talk to Jamie at Percision Hyundai. I dont know how much dealing you will be able to do with Hyundai. We tried to deal when we were looking at the Entourage but really got no where. If you want to deal, go buy a Caravan, they are bringing in the new version shortly so they want clear out their old models.
    War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

My Ride
    1991 Acura Integra

yah the 08's look good. anyone work at these places? fire me a pm if you have a good deal.

thanks

dan

My Ride

Yep go with ANTON DAN his cool people for sure he was helping find an SUV for my father back when i was looking for one and I heard hondas for minivans are better than dodge, a few people at work have honda minivans and they are very reliable way better than dodge for sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast