Quantcast
2007 Infiniti M35x AWD - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Infiniti M35x AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Default 2007 Infiniti M35x AWD

what do you guys think about this car?

I just noticed on the infiniti website, it is listed as a special offer that you can lease one for 36 months at 658/month 7200 down 3.9% lease. Now Either it is a typo or its a spanking deal as with a 60k car would run you in the 900/month leasing for 3 years.

Has anyone look into the M series for infiniti? any feedback? is it all that much better than the current G35? even though the M35 will not be as quick. But at least I wont be seeing one in every corner.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    w163

Haha, I suggested this in the other thread.

I personally like the look of it much more then the G35, that and the fact that it wont be the every corner/fan boy car in a couple years puts it ahead of the G in my books. Overall much classier look.

so, Yes

My Ride
    00 JeeChe

M45 with A/C seats FTW!!

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by bobby_lu
    Haha, I suggested this in the other thread.

I personally like the look of it much more then the G35, that and the fact that it wont be the every corner/fan boy car in a couple years puts it ahead of the G in my books. Overall much classier look.

so, Yes
    so do you agree it is a wicked lease deal? if it aint a typo, that is like 10k off initial lease agreement, im thinking they must have slap that 10k on the buyout instead. I believe the M series have a pretty good resell value, wasnt the M45 rating top 10 highest resell on some article lately?

now.. here is the tricky part.

I wonder if I can use this deal for the M35 and move myself into a M45 and just downpay the difference.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    w163

Originally posted by SilverRex

so do you agree it is a wicked lease deal? if it aint a typo, that is like 10k off initial lease agreement, im thinking they must have slap that 10k on the buyout instead. I believe the M series have a pretty good resell value, wasnt the M45 rating top 10 highest resell on some article lately?

now.. here is the tricky part.

I wonder if I can use this deal for the M35 and move myself into a M45 and just downpay the difference.
    I think so.

On an MDX were looking at 1K/mo. with almost same down (price is a bit higher, but similar)

Of course the M45 would nice (who can say no to more power), but personally, Im a fan as putting as little as possible down on a lease, unless you plan on buying it out , but then again it seems ridiculous to buy at the end of lease unless you can sell for more than the residual, so thats really up to what you wannt spend $$>

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

M45 or nothing.

My Ride
    W204

Holy crap.. That's a lot of dough to cough up for car that you won't even own. But then I guess if you're loaded, that's the way to go. I also never understood leases over 2 years...
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Hahahahhaha

The residual on the M45 is less than the M35 after 3 or 4 years. Nice.

I drove the M35 and M45 and liked them both quite a bit.

Given all the reviews I have read, I expected the M45 to be the be all end all for that sedan category given its feature set and low price. It was outstanding, but we still personally preferred the E39 5 Series BMW, even though it was an older car.

The M35 is outstanding value when you compare it to pretty much all the competition, and is no slouch whatsoever. The M45 is great, and I love the rev-matching downshifts on both cars. You don't notice the rev matching downshifts on the M45 nearly as much though, because the engine is rarely working as hard. I also prefer the way the M45 looks with the bigger rims and such. When we were looking, for $73k you got every available option on the M45 including nav. That's a hell of a deal considering the comparable 5 series or benz is about $30,000 more.

You absolutely cannot go wrong with either car in my opinion, and the M35/45 dominated all the comparison tests I read when they came out. If they were slightly behind another car in one category, once they factored in the $30,000 cheaper price, it usually came out the winner.

My Ride
    a tank

has anyone purchase or lease an infiniti thru the dealership? was there alot of room for negotiation?

I remember a few months back looking at a G35, one salesmen gave me 1k off right away and said if I was serious and would write up a bill of sale today "the usual sales speech" he will give work out a better deal.

so im thinking 2-3k off msrp? more ? or am I dreaming?
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

I would think they have more room on the M's than the G's. Their less popular.

My Ride
    Skateboard

has anyone purchase or lease an infiniti thru the dealership? was there alot of room for negotiation?

I remember a few months back looking at a G35, one salesmen gave me 1k off right away and said if I was serious and would write up a bill of sale today "the usual sales speech" he will give work out a better deal.

Negotiate the price before you let them know whether its a lease or finance.

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by G

Negotiate the price before you let them know whether its a lease or finance.
    why is that so?
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

There are quite a few members that have purchased through Hyatt. Even though the M is rarer don't automatically assume it's because it is less popular. The car markets to a much smaller segment than entry level luxury cars like the 3-series or G.

Good luck getting 2-3K off MSRP there, unless you're connected or extremely stubborn you would be lucky to get 1K off. They are the only show in town, as such they don't need to negotiate on anything. Not saying that it is impossible, but highly improbable. My brother received $500 off his M35X after hours upon hours of negotiating. They'll probably offer you other things before they take the price down (tint, money off options etc).

My Ride
    BMW E70

A friend of mine just got an 07 M35x and he really likes it. He did cheap out and bought the base model, so no navigation or upgraded stereo The M is slightly larger than the G but the G has slightly newer technology (because of the '07 redesign). I personally like the interior of the G a little more, the M looks a little "old man-ish" to me. I do prefer the exterior of the M though. If your worried about "seeing one on every corner" then I wouldn't be buying an Infiniti...

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

why is that so?
    Always negotiate price first, then state you would like to either finance or lease at that price. This way they can't weasel with the lease/finance payments to make it look just as attractive to you while jewing more fees/penalties out of you and screwing with the term rate and buyout options.

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

Out of all the cars I drove, within it's class, I still love the M35x. Nissans 3.5 V6 is a great motor. Quick. Responsive. Wicked exhaust note. A fantastic car all around. Though the center console looks a bit confusing, it's very user friendly, and the voice recognition helps alot.

Definitely buy this car! I've got my heart set on this car and hope to buy one soon.

My Ride
    my wife's stress level

Originally posted by clem24
    Holy crap.. That's a lot of dough to cough up for car that you won't even own. But then I guess if you're loaded, that's the way to go. I also never understood leases over 2 years...
    x2. Putting that much money down and spending that much a month.... in the end the car is not even yours. Not for me thats for sure, no matter how much fawkin money I make or would ever make. But thats just I look at it.

Sweet cars though and if you got money to blow like that, why not just get something that will be yours?

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

You guys realize that after the lease is up you can usually buy out the car if you choose to do so right? At that point it will be yours

My Ride
    my wife's stress level

Originally posted by Aleks
    You guys realize that after the lease is up you can usually buy out the car if you choose to do so right? At that point it will be yours
    you end up spending alot more for the car in the end, unless leases changed in recent years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast